General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Best FF waifu.

OP saved my night/day/morning

Need help deciding what version of FF4 to play. The pastebin suggests:

>IV (Recommended: 2D PSP | 3D Smartphone/Steam)

However, the pastebin also says that every version other than the original is censored to hell:

>Super NES: SFC Base, censorship of religious imagery, storyline death nerf, renaming of many things, nerf of enemies

Every base after that is built upon the censored version. So how much am I missing out of I play the PSP or Steam version, and which is better between PSP and Steam?

guess which one is a girl and which one is a guy

that prompto has boobs
would've been better if they were both boys, desu

Wait that Noctis is a guy?

The PSP and DS/Smartphone/Steam versions are no longer censored. The only things I recall were censored in the SNES version besides religious imagery were the dancer stripping away her clothes (PSP version still keeps her dress on, however), and the change of a guillotine coming down on a character to a wrecking ball.

Have fun user.

so smartphone has titties?

Would you recommend the PSP version or the Steam version?

Should.

PSP is pretty much a remastered version of the original release. Steam changes the gameplay, a more flowery translation, and voice acting.
I'd say PSP so as not to stray too far off from the original experience, but if the new things sound attractive to you it's not a super big deal.

that's not a fair comparison, steam is 3D and PSP is 2D, for all intents and purposes they're different games

Different games being what I meant by changes the gameplay, but I guess that made too light of it. Steam is a bit more difficult due to this. user can read up how how both games' mechanics work to see which they like better.
Deciding between both is fundamentally personal preference. I don't think one's mechanics are objectively better than the other.

That's it!
I'm done!
I'm going to /feg/ now!
Don't try to stop me /ffg/! I won't reconsider! Don't ever try to stop me!

anyone else having problems with macro on nox when the game crashes and it ends up in zoldaad instead of earth shrine?

bye

compared to ff12, how is ff15's english dub

is there good voice direction? you can have the best voice actors in the business but they'll still sound wooden if theyre lacking in any direction

not really no

ded ffg

>friend units now show the real names of who they're from
>I'll have to censor them every time I post a screenshot now to avoid namedropping faggotry

>dub
lmao

Does anybody have hope for the FFVII remake?

Yeah I think it'll be a good game.

please answer the question

l m a o

p l e a s e a n s w e r t h e q u e s t i o n

Can anybody tell me if it has a retarded one button auto-combat system like XV or if it has something for actual JRPG fans?

Wait wait wait, they fixed the 6x reflect if you use carbuncle with a magic on your party?

I just tried it and it barely did any damage this time.

yeah maybe

But what if.

Steiner.

Steiner fantasy : steiner chronicle. Only on nintendo switch

no

C@

>Constantly getting nothing but 4* physical damage
>Shine, Shine, 2nd Chizuru, 2nd Snow
>Can't even progress because both story and vortex have monsters that blind my entire team constantly

>Is retarded enough to not equip accessories to prevent ailments

how do I beat ELT event ?

my only 6* are Noctis, Rain, Luka, Cecil, Seven

You need mages. My first kill was rain/cecil/refia/2 exdeath and friend noctis. No white magic was Cod/Luka/cecil/2 exdeath/noct. Get a friend dark fina to help you out

yes

>>>/xivg/

I see two big reasons to play this game.

have we discussed this yet

>not using Luka

You're just asking for it

yes

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Ling's % Evasion chance nerfed to % chance to reduce physical damage

wat
Isn't it illegal to modify something people already rolled since technically they're no longer getting what they paid for?

not when its digital and your agreed to the waiver. They were never selling specifically her. just a random chance to acquire her

tfw no olive

That's a Japan thing.
And even there, I'm pretty sure they CAN do it if they give compensation to everyone who drew for them.

Who cares about some donut bait

Not really, that's against gacha laws in japan
I don't know if Gumi get away with this shit since it's global exclusive though

They were not selling her specifically for her ability to avoid attacks. you're gonna have to prove in chink court that it was the only advertised feature in the game and again you signed a digital waiver which allows them to modify abilities as they see fit

she do thicc damage tho

>They were not selling her specifically for her ability to avoid attacks
Pretty sure that doesn't matter
The law says they can't modify anything you get since it's fraud, you already paid for it, even if it's a digital good.
there's also shit that doesn't apply like compu gacha

A lot of 5* do, but she doesn't matter at all. If you're spending your tickets and lapis for a shitty donut when the chain meta starts soon it's a really, really bad decision.

>and again you signed a digital waiver which allows them to modify abilities as they see fit
You know those things never actually hold up in court, right?

Ling wasn't nerfed, they only changed the wording, confirmed by datamine.
Like other people said, they're forbidden to do that shit, even if the law is Japanese

fucking newfags

oh, I may have spent a few tickets. I got shine though so that tmr is probably worth

Yeah if you got her with a few tickets that's pretty nice.

pretty sure it does. The " grand prize' was not character that avoids attacks. it was "character". if they wanted to sell avoids attacks then you can easily buy that ability from Moogle king

Is Vayne Solidor the greatest tertiary antagonist in Final Fantasy history?

You're fucking stupid
read End of discussion, you're too retarded to understand how this works

You know they do because thats why they waste time on them for EVERY DIGITAL GAME EVER

It's their software. It's not illegal for them to change it. That's what an eula is for. If they fail to offer a refund to ass hurt customers, then it becomes a problem

> being this next level retarded and not even bothering to open google for 2 seconds to read the actual laws

In 20+ pulls I haven't landed a single decent mage or healer. I'll settle for a fucking Kefka at this point.

> konichiwa gumi legal department
> we wish to make changes to the wording on a characters ability
> is this legal desu was?

Thank God nobody here is a legal representative

>Settling for Kefka

>tfw no ling

I am so bored. I have already beat the robot, got Bahamut, and got all the raid units. Is this how whales feel? No wonder they begged for better trials. Going back to RK until Cloud comes back. Also will Gladio and Cor save us from this donut hell?

Just play a better game like Sword Art Online Memory Defrag

Olive/Chizuru/Snow, Luneth/Chizuru/Snow/Mercedes, Lightning/Luna/Refia, or keep rerolling?

>refia and luka in the free megamemeroll
ez game smgdh

>Tertiary
user...

I'd keep the one with Olive or even Luneth, both are pretty good starts. Luneth would benefit from Chizuru's Blade Mastery and they're both good attacking units. Olive on the other hand is a top tier finisher right now that'll carry you a lot.

Honestly I'm not even sure which one I'd pick.

>It's their software. It's not illegal for them to change it.
>what are gacha laws
stop posting, retard

Luneth/Chorizo/Snow/Mercedes is good, no healer hurts but free Y'shtola is due soon.

Remember to level one unit solo, never multiple. Enjoy the game

Oddly enough

/feg/ talks alot about final fantasy and no one cares

ffg is way more autistic. From what I've seen feg is pretty comfy.

Testing out recording things off of nox the pull was nothing

Why isn't there a way to increase clock speed for Nox? It seems idiotic to run this thing at 1×

>0 tickets
>125 lapis

I hope I'll never have to know this feel.

should i whale on it?

Is it worth pulling on the FFXII banner? I'm quite tempted by Balthier's OSB and Fran's BSB.

>Whale on something
>Find one in the next dungeon

Thanks RPGs.

Do you wanna go talk about final fantsay over there then ?

I'll give us a subject :

I just maxed out my exdeath but i have no good mage gear since he can't wear robes

and some one else needs the wizard rod

Iong story short : where does one find decent mage gear ?

i really like Peri's haircut and i don't know why !!

so I shouldn't do it?

Oh but you'll know soon enough. I'm getting my heart ready for it.

only pull for your waifu or husbando

Please stop.

>FF character with a decent design, good for beginners, will get godly enhancements
>Deviantart reject tier design, OC donut trash, flavour of the moment
Such a difficult choice

Bikini warriors had an episode dedicated to this feeling.

She's outclassing him at the moment and could very well have her own enhancements in the future.

have you looked at final fantasy?
they all fit that criteria already

I don't know, what I said had nothing to do with what happens in game. FF1 and FF2 are my least played in the series.

I was going to give you tips, but then I realized you're that retard autist Yams and you have to give it away at the end with your retarded comment.
Eat shit.

Oh okay
I didn't do it, seemed silly to waste so much gil early

Genuine question: do people actually use the FAQs in the OP?