/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Quitela Edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Purification is okay sometimes.

LET'S SEE EM BOYS!

I want to see BIG NUMBERS from SINGLE HIT ATTACKS like Mystic Shot and the like.

POST EM!

you basically have a self heal/stam regen mode which is nice

Reminder that you'll always be WIDE OPEN

At least post the correct screenshot

It's biggest weakness was the way, way slower stamina regen if you get broken by or during the transformation. It only took me until yesterday to figure out you can easily counter this by just transforming back to normal before it happens, like around 1 or 2 stamina.

Of course there's still things like 2 out of its 4 supers, 2 out of its 2 ults and 1 out of its 1 evasives being rather useless, its combos being ass and it being just a recolored Kid Buu, but the other stuff it has makes it fun to use sometimes.

I'm sorry, I just thought Nathan's face looked hilarious.
Especially considering how powered up Goku looks, yet there's no special effects on the punch. It's just a bonk.

Yes good.

Hey, welcome to the thread! Always nice to have some new faces around here. Don't worry about being bad, we all are at first. Hope to see you at a meetup so we can get some posing in!

Get out of my face, jerk!

Hallow stop being so nice to the new people.
We're supposed to violently scream at them until they are sufficiently hazed

>until they are sufficiently hazed
This, hazing is what brings the military together
and it will bring /dbg/ together too

>There was a customary hazing ritual to build bonds
I feel cheated.

your cac a shit

How dare you!

0/10 would not cuddle

Do you want to be hazed or not?

Oh don't worry, I just like to save the violence for later.

Hey, I was TRYING to give you your initiation beating on your fridge! You just ran away from me!

Well yeah but now I'm also offended.

Good.

delet this

I got beat down earlier by chance though.

>NAAAAAIL
>There is this red monkey in a speedo AFTER MY TEEVEE

That means the hazing is working

>Hazing people even before they show up to the party
This is some next-level tomfoolery.

I didn't get a good Ginyu Butt Attack pic, I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time, senpai!

Well there ya go then! You did get a proper hazing.

Its what we do, haze before they even show up.

"You hear about tournaments?"

>I've never actually gotten past Monkey Party EM
>Not feeling Saiyan, so start doing them from scratch on Chantilly
>Make to Bardock
>Chimp uses Peeler Storm twice in a row
>What.jpg
>AI dies to tiny monkeys because no health
>Get back, revive meat shields
>He does it again
>Giant Ki Blast flies out of bounds and ignores everything
>Almost dead, now shit
>Immediately send us to the shadow realm
>More AI die
>Get back
>Bardock REEES on top of portal, killing me instantly
>Flays the flesh from AI

Frieza did nothing wrong

>Bardock REEES on top of portal, killing me instantly

Bardock's quite good at being a total dick. They even made a whole raid mission about it.

>Not exiting the portal and immediately crashing into his fist midswing, taking both yourself and another guy out at the same time.

Bitches love tournaments

Hes fast

Left or Right?

Left.

Left looks better, it has contrasting colors that allow all of them to pop instead of just being largely red.

Duplicate summons are funny :3

DIMPS
PLEASE

If you nail him in the face with Super God Fist, he looks more surprised than anything.

why are you mad, turles

He's not mad he's NOT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DARNIT

Who goku here?

You get pretty mad when you're Goku.

Everyone, of course. We're the Goku general after all.

Is this Son Goku?

Welcome to /dbg/, user. We're glad to have you

>the No. 1 time patroller for the past few days has been goku
>literally goku

>tfw only have this preset because I wanted to imitate Early!Goku

I always try to imitate meteor combination whenever I use this preset in a fight, but its pretty tough.

how fucking hard can it be to just put meteor combination as a skill?

How are you guys doing online in Fusions? Getting destroyed by the meta? Doing good? Share some stories anons.

I only had 2 losses so far, got 28 wins and beat some of the top players

Wouldn't Yamcha's top be better?
Early goku never wore the undershirt in a fight.

I regret some of my holiday festivities.

Wish I could have 5-man teams so I could recruit my other alts.

As a fridge, this picture makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable...

>DAMNIT ALL. Well you're probably cute too, cunt
No Aubah, Spats and is much closer to that than I. I'm cooler than that.

Maybe they are saving that for Xenoverse 3 ?. It would be really cool to have 5 on 5 battles.

>tfw been playing since XV2 came out but scared to get back into it becaase people will just think I'm copying the new GoD.

Tempted to just start a new character and undo all the progress I've made :

Nah, you'll be fine. Cleo looks good!
We also have someone who's CaC is female Trunks and they're much beloved around here (for good reason) so you'll be fine.

Bah, just stick with it. You're rocking the look pretty well, no need to throw it away.

Also, come to meetups so we can beat you up

>It would be really cool to have 5 on 5 battles.

If that does become a thing, they better give the Ginyu Force special dialogue for it. I was shocked to find there's nothing for all 5 of them being on a team, just for teams with 2 or 3 of them.

Okay will do, I haven't played since before the first DLC came out but am going to start playing again tonight to get back into shape. I've never done any of the multiplayer because I'm scared of social situations and also am too dumb to set it up.

>set it up
No set up required! Just come across a meet up. Fighting isn't even required, some people just like to pose.
Shy? No need to be. I've convinced other shy people to join us before and I'll certainly do it again! We're a nice bunch of nerds and faggots.

Someone earlier posted how he'd probably look in Fusions

Don't. You are what we were expecting the brown GoD to look like. Cute.

But now look at what we got. A hag.

Most everyone.

>brown skin
>yellow eyes
This should be illegal. Because it looks fantastic and I use it too, great taste.

Literally this. Just crash a meetup if you see one being posted about; I'm garbo at fighting and its still pretty entertaining, even if you're just posing.

Also, I resemble that remark!

See this is why time travel was a mistake.

>Named Cleo
Nobodies gonna think of a random throw away character from super rare with that name.

That would be neat the whole Ginyu talking about who is going to fight you first and that Ginyu always gets to go first like they did on the namek saga, them psyching themselves up to fight. And Ginyu getting really mad when It's just him and jeice left. You made me remember how cool the Ginyu force is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezrbyf6t9mY

I miss when this was posted in every thread.
Guldo best boy and best pose.

oh wow weird I am listening to that right now.
I love the ginyu force

Any CaC canonically use Kaioken here? Any planning to?
If so and you don't have a story behind it, I might let them join Alomora on a story where she learns it from a mysterious monastery. If I decide to write that story anyway.

Seriously Kaioken is my favorite technique in the whole series, I need to write something with it.

Take a look at the first screenshot you've taken, or at least the oldest one still in your folder. Go back to that spot and take a screenshot the way you are now like pic related.

You don't need to post the original screenshot if you don't want to, just post the screen of the way you are now.

>2 out of its 2 ults
>Super vanishing ball
>Useless

Ningen purieza.

I was always more of a Jeice/Ginyu type of guy. I find their poses the coolest. But it was fun helping him get into the ginyu force and seeing how excited he was.

Me and you truly are the same person. You are the xbox version of me.

Tea may use it one day, when I unlock it

It's a far less interesting story then yours considering how long it is.

It can't hit anyone who's not halfway across the map, and Kid Buu doesn't particularly seem to have anything in his combos that easily helps me achieve this magical range of it working nor the desire to make it work.

I'm better off using the other ult that barely ever hits.

Burter is best!

>xbox version of me.
Is it all the green?

I've to admit I love every single member, but in my headcanon, Izoz is a Guldo fanboy who stole his armor while doing a PQ in the first game.

>It can't hit anyone who's not halfway across the map
That's what command knockback is for. It's fast and has great tracking past medium range, plus it holds them in place long enough for you to fly there and continue the combo. Hits harder than Sphere of Destruction too.

What's the trick to connecting teleporting vanishing ball. I can't even make it hit the CPU.

You're not apart of the xbox verse ? And green is one of my favorite colors. That only adds to why I think you and me are the same.

>I've to admit I love every single member
So do I. And I find the idea of Guldo returning from a mission with His armor and having to explain to the other members that some random frost demon robbed him.

Well the ginyu force is that lovable

No just use an xbox controller for the pc
What if we are the same?

Looks way better than the actual new GoD.

So whats the current state of the PC version right now? Been thinking of getting it while its on sale. In the review section I see a lot of complaints abouts hackers and such, is that still an issue?e

Maybe I should give it another shot. I just never really bothered because I'm still upset that it isn't as good as in XV1.

1. Don't hit with the startup. Always makes it miss.
2. Hope they mess up and fly into it after the teleport.

That's my general strategy. I basically just whip it out and whatever happens happens.

Also, the AI isn't a good testing ground for anything. They don't make mistakes like humans do and flat out read your inputs anyway.

I'd like to use it but I am not good at it and haven't bothered to practice. The red aura is bitchin' and I wouldn't mind having an easier way to break my stamina.

>Maybe I should give it another shot

Do it, it's my bread and butter Ult. Versus AI it's super easy to hit because they can't dodge it at a distance. In PVP you will probably need a stamina break, my favorite is light stamina break > command knockback > SBV > Fly at them while they're getting hit and hitting them more.

You just have to remember to not even try to use it if they're closer than medium range. Oh, and if you use a heavy stamina break you need to back up a little, should still land it though.

:3

We still have hackers around, but honestly they aren't that big a deal other than wasting a couple minutes of your time in PvP. If you're good enough you can even use some of them as sandbags the entire match.

I've been seeing a lot more people popping up now that the 2nd DLC is coming up soon. Seeing some fresh faces when I'm fighting randoms.

Pick it up, it's pretty fun.

>its on sale

Definitely pick it up. If you need help grinding for moves or levels or Dragon Balls just give a shout and someone'll help out.

Been trying to learn how to use Kaioken but I just screw myself over with it so much this would be a good opportunity to write learning it, I suppose.

There's nothing really to mess up if you use the Soul with it and stick to X3.

Though I switch on X20 for fun sometimes still.

>What if we are the same?
That can't be true could it ?

Have you ever seen us in the same room?

Do you guys use ginyu poses? When's the safest time to use them?

Have fun /dbg/, use this for your main CaC.

why are buufus the only ones allowed to have zr?
fuck buufus