/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread I love Kiibo edition.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21683563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why's he so perfect?

Good morning to you all.

>88lbs
what

You are locked a steel cell with Makoto Naegi and he is completely strapped down and immobile. You have only the nearest object currently to your left hand and are told if one of you isn't dead by the hour you both will be executed. How fucked are you?

Good morning, everyone.

> a PS4 Controller
Thank god I got a good bludgeon
Dual Shocks are fucking indestructible

Which girl is most like to forcefully take Saihara's virginity, provided they're given an aphrodisiac and all locked in a room with him?
hard mode: no Angie
Miu doesn't count because she doesn't need anything to pin him down and fuck him

So does she just dress in layers?

>Samsung Galaxy S7 slim
This might work.

Nah lucc is on his side it would probably explode in your face.

Piece of cake, I use my printer to beat Naegi to death.

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21683563
This is like a prediction of mindhacc since DR1.

>not the Note 7
Come on

Either Maki or Tsumugi

I want Ouma to choke Saihara gently!

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Did somebody call?

>Goro

Did the Note 7 exist in early 2016? I bought my current phone in February. I just wanted something convenient so I wasn't too picky.

this probably wasnt what you wanted ever to see, but you have to be more specific next time
sorry i suck with this, pretty new to photoshop

It made an explosive impact.

I know, I've been there.

Were you there for Mr Akechi's Wild Ride

Absolutely terrifying. Thank you, user. I appreciate the effort.

For some odd reason I'm getting a case of deja vu. How strange.

Of course, I simultaneously shitpost in several generals at the same time, but let's not derail this thread any further.

Yep. Goro best boy

In case of not understanding.

>Hagakure found dead in the shower. The trial begins but somehow Hagakure is also a part of the trial and is also believed to be the killer...somehow.
>They spend most of their time arguing with Hagakure. And, even with the evidences pointing at Leon, everyone is convinced that Hagakire is the killer.
>Until Hagakure reminds them that the victim is actually Maizono.
>Kyoko notices that there is something wrong with the trial.
>Makoto, with LUCC, then remember that Kiyotaka deleted their memory...for some reason.
>Makoto then accuses Kiyotaka for being the mastermind. Who MINDHACC them and rig the trial.
>And somehow, Leon is voted to be the blackened and is executed.
>Everyone then live happily ever after. Until Hagakure is killed.

The mindhacc part may or may not be true though.

i can do better, you really just have to be more specific in how should i manipulate the image
see, in tsumugi's case, i had exact idea, had her picture, knew where to find the chastity belt, so it came down to cutting the layers out and color correcting. the picture wasnt perfect, but i consider it a decent practice
in this case, i had 1 pic, had to guess on the 2nd and pretty loose instructions, so the result wasnt as good as i could do

Autistic fox > Groo

Why does this bread die so quick?

Because there isn't anything to do or talk about except post the same Images over and over again

Weekend morning (?), people are probably still sleeping. Also, no good topic to shitpost about at hand.

Threads are always dead at this time, how many times do we have to go over this

Does anyone have that horrid CG that plays when Monokuma tells everyone to kill eachother? The one where Amami is doing his surfer impression.

Everything's been discussed to death and waiting for new material is like waiting for an HIV diagnosis

>still sleeping
I wish I had slept

Xth for FTE with your daughter!

Hopefully all those illustrations being done by the DR mangakas mean something, since Saihara, Amami and Ouma were among them and the latter two would probably give us a lot of leads into the mystery.

At least we're mostly past the HIKSHON thing now.

CUTE

Can someone post that Naegi pic where he went from 'Hi sir it's a pleasure to finally meet you.' to 'Your daughter calls e daddy too'

Is she giving her panties to him? Lewd

>At least we're mostly past the HIKSHON thing now.
We're not Fiction Vs Reality is going to be the new Hope Vs Despair
So i hope your looking forward for DR4's Fiction arc

No, fuck off back to tumblr

That would be silly, because from our point of view everything was always going to be fiction anyway and chapter 6's mindscrew only worked because the audience saw roughly the same things as us.

Without that blurring between fiction and reality there's no way for such a thing to be repeated in the next game while truth and lies works perfectly well.

cute! CUTE!

I'm mostly looking forward to art that's slightly more consistent than in-game art. I mean, the sprites and CGs are endearing in their own right, but dood

>fictional killing game within fictional killing game

For what purpose

Same, the in-game art was really inconsistent and the sprites could really have used some work on it too.

Who do you hope does which side-material or the illustrations?

So guys how do you think he's going to shove Junko as the mastermind in V4?

The mastermind will tape this to her head and start to talk like her. Somehow she'll speak with Toyoguchi's voice.

Is it cuteposting time?

nothing better to do

Would you play it?

Maybe.

>no hinata Komaeda
No thanks.

This umineko discussion triggered my autism.

Kek. Based user

>that Akane Komaeda
Would titfuck

> Tulpaman as Kinzo
> Ouma as Beatrice
> Saihara as Battler
> Wallpaper-chan as Erika

A+. I've started to read it too, so far so good.

Swole maid

>Twogami Ko
My dick can't get any harder

>that kinzo tulpaman
KEK

>so far so good
It'll get retarded later.

I'm aware, but that's okay since it's fun retardation.

A small update, +1 character because it fits too good.

>Korekiyo Kinzo
OH SUBARASHII YO!

> Maki as Ange

MY SIDES AHAHAHAHAHA

we /otome/ now

ONIICHAN DON'T LET THE WITCHES TRICK YOU!

This is cute!

Do Kaito as Krauss

And sad!

>otome
>with boy protag
It's BL VN, user.

Cuteposting!

The protag will be some nondescript girl. You can date Saihara too!

Sad!

I'd probably still play it.

Gonta as Ronove
Iruma as Gaap/Rosa/Jessica/that lewdest stake
Tenko as Natsuhi

i think Miu is robosexual

>ways to spend the afterlife

Do Kodaka as Featherine.

Cute boys.

>Robosexual
>Never fucking once makes a sexual offer or forced sex joke with Kiibo.
>The only fucking person she's like that with because Kiibo focuses more on her talent anyway.

I love Miu and Kiibo but chapter 4 makes it pretty clear that they can never be together like that. The chemistry is all wrong.

my kind of game

She obviously isn't.

She only saw Kiibo as a fucking trashcan at the end of the day anyway. She wants to fuck a human, not scrap metal.

>Let's make a robot with the most fucking impossible design and then give him 20 CGs and not one BUT TWO 3D MODELS.

>Let's also NOT make him important until the SECOND half of the FINAL TRIAL

>And then we kill him.

He's fucking badass in here

Gee Kiibo, how come your developer let's you have better artwork than Kaito who actually fucking contributed to the story?