Yeah
Get a fist

MX5

Civic SI

Goddamn that driver is a fat fuck. Poor FiST :-(

a new Miata starts at $24,915

E550, supercharged jag xf, m3/m5, Corvette

Corvette. Either a base C6 or C5 Z06

I live in the northeast. Miata doesn't make sense with the snow during the winter months, otherwise I'd consider it. The hardtop is a little too much for me.

That's what I've been leaning towards but just seeing if there are other options I should look into.

FiST if new.

C5 Z06 if used.

I recommend the FiST

It's great if you just want an econobox that you can enjoy yourself in.

Get a fist

>buying a fwd cuck box
Get a v8 faggot

>unironically using cuck

Mustang? Camaro? Something else?

I've considered it but it would have to be used, otherwise it's out of my price range.

What's your budget? Cash or financing?

Cash mostly, but if I get 0% financing then I would do that instead and just keep the cash in hand for a bit. I want to save up at least 20k before heading to a dealership. This will be accomplished towards the end of the year.

I've never bought a car before so I want to play it safe and get something that I could afford new without spending too much.

get a lx foxbody or an iroc z

Get a Corvette when you save your 20k.

I should note I live in Boston. This would be a daily driver. Corvettes, as cool as they are, doesn't seem very practical, considering I park on the street and it snows for 1/3 of the year.

And you mean used right?

Then save your money and move.

That's also the plan too. Gonna get some more education first though then move somewhere warm.

6MT G37 or 370Z

or some faggy and slow "hot" hatchback.

Get a FiST or a FoST I have the FiST and it's amazing I really love the fuck out of it plus you have a huge aftermarket scene and support group, and anybody I met with a FoST loves theirs too, do yourself a favor and get one of those two, also ignore these faggots showing of a recall as if no other company has ever had to do a recall before.

Srsly though, don't get anything nice. Even a new Fiesta. It'll get ruined in the winter and by parking on the street

Lol

you're not the only one who can post cars on fire

K

>post whole brand instead of specific vehicle in question
k, also pic related

Yeah, probably. Guess you're saying I should run my '06 Malibu into the ground then?

1995 Ford F150

Not sure if the ST versions have more quality control, but my sister's 2011 Fiesta SE has been a gigantic piece of shit. It's died on her multiple times out of the blue and had to be towed. Passenger door latch failed and I had to hold the door shut as we drove to the dealership. Those are the things I can remember.

Be careful. Do your research.

Ignoring
>turbo failures
>trans failures
>clutch failures
>brake failures
>poor build quality overall
>didnt meet mpg expectations
>suspension failures
>risk of fire
>boost control failure
>intercooler pipes falling off
>ecu failure
Etc etc.
Naw. Great cars

got any proof to back up all these claims?

OH. And she has the awful dual clutch auto, which is very jerky at low speeds. Ford dealer just told her it's normal...

I've never heard of anybody running into any of that

that's cause he made all the shit up, you can tell by the "etc etc", mines up to 40k and not a single problem has occured

Go read the forums
Everything he said is true

Yes and rent a garage to store a nice car if you buy one.

you can get a new miata for just $85 under 25k.

Merc Marauder, grand marquis if you don't like the nig image, you can find a mint 84 supra for 10k and use the rest on mods, or buy a mk3 turbo.

Boston? Finally another massfag.

im on the forums and haven't seen these, if anything these are special cases not common occurrences like he's making them out to be

boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/6068593991.html

Burden of proof is on you

This tbqh

Buy a turbo liter engine and commit communism

>turbo failures
nope

>trans failures
nope

>clutch failures
nope

>brake failures
nope

>poor build quality overall
It's an econobox not a Mercedes faggot

>didn't meet MPG expectations
Entirely dependent on the driver

>suspension failures
nope

>risk of fire
There ya go, finally got one bud!

>boost control failure
nope

>intercooler pipes falling off
nope

>ecu failure
nope

anything other than a Mazda

>saying nope makes it not true
>all the owners in the forum are wrong
K
Keep trying bud. No one irrationally hates mazda more than you

>still can't deliver a single piece of proof to back up any of his claims
Oh user-kun

Wow that is fucking garbage.
Civic si is faster and weighs 200lbs more
Goddamn, ford is literal shit
>all these shills trying to defend worst company
Enjoy your chinese knockoffs

no need for bench racing faggot, I'm not shilling I actually own one and thinks it's extremely fun. I posted that picture for the review only

>slow car
>fun
Ok

Get a Volvo 940 Turbo with a manual transmission and then spend the rest of the budget on mods :DD

and what do you drive senõr?

hello where are the proofs XD

Fuck the iroc z, get a ls f body, like a ws 6

Buy a $500 civic, beat the shit out of it and then buy 49 more civics

make it three

living in massivetwoshits is suffering

I just wanna move to NH or VT soon.

5k VW Transporter.
Spend the rest on buying a sportsbike, track gear and converting the VW for bike transport.

New: FRS/BRZ

Used: Literally anything and some sikk mawdz.

If you don't want to hold more than 2 people, then a fully kitted turbo miata is probably the best option. Get something from 1995 or older if there are emissions tests where you live. You can't mod any cars after that easily because they will have OBD II and that means you can't swap out ECU's or anything.

Polo gti

I like how the lights are on. Looks like the fire is the hair and the lights are the eyes and the grill is the mouth. Can someone shoop this pls?

Don't move to VT. Everything is just as expensive as in Boston, but everyone pays less. Also, drivers up here are shitty enough without more of your kind moving in.

A 250 Sport version?

New: golf gti or FoST

used: mustang gt or a vette.

Import a GT-R for around 25k

Fit Sport.

Great daily driver. Handles really well, incredibly practical, tons of cargo space.
Only downside is the lack of power makes driving at over 80 a little difficult. If you don't do a lot of high-speed freeways it's not a problem.

that car is trouble, mechanically and legally

>and legally
Not at all, it's legal now.

However, it's a pretty terrible idea for a daily driver.

get a clean early 90s fox

Where you lads located? 978fag here, spent the snowstorm hooning in parking lots in Lowell in my shitbox

I was test driving these cars like a month ago I ended up spending like 27k and going with a new wrx. Interior of the focus was much better, but there was too much torque steer. I probably would have got the fiesta if it was a 2 door though.

Absolutely not

Not op, but yay or nay for a Golf Plus 1.6 from 2006?

Low mileage, car dealer seller.

Buy a used 911. It'll probably be a 996.

this is actually a really good recommendation, 996s are at a decent price right now and the only really big item is the IMS bearing job, which you essentially do along with the clutch.

after that they're pretty damn reliable and absolutely fantastic sports cars and really good for daily driving too

8 $3k Civics for a round of autoball.

Wait, you literally want to blow all your savings, which you don't even have yet, on a car?

What makes you think that's all my savings? I'm just planning ahead and am thinking of possible options.

I've already maxed out my Roth IRA for the year. I put 10% of my paycheck into my 401k with a 50% match from my employer up to 6% and am slowly increasing my contribution percentage every few months. After all my bills and rent i still put $1700 more per month into a savings account for now, which currently has about $8k in it. Thinking about opening a brokerage account at some point too.

Something used and not a brand new shitbox

>HIDs in reflectors
triggers the fuck out of me every time I see this

> FRS
> BRZ
> 86

>driver's car stanced to ruin its handling
>ugly, half-assed design body kit
>methhead looking chick with fried hair and stripper shoes

not big surprise

>driver's car
Maybe if you like driving behind everybody lmao

>didn't meet MPG expectations
>entirely dependent on driver

Can someone give me a fun car under 25k that's not a "slow car fast" shitbox that gives you good MPG if you have a lead foot? I think there's none but if there is I really want to know.

Not entirely sure what you mean, but I drive my BRZ like it's stolen and get 22 mpg average between city and highway.

>90s toyota corolla
>not a "slow car fast" shitbox

thanks for playing

i have a e92 335i and it was advertised at 20 city and 28 hwy or something

i get 14.5 and i live in a surburban area

I got my mk7 gti for 20 and it was the most un regrettagle dicision id ever make. I fucking love this car. Over either st and the wrx i test drove. The wrx was fun as hell but the gti is a blast and when you dont want that super crazy shit its tame and comfy. Honestly its qn amqzing jack of all trades plus i get good gas milage. It cant get any better.

Lol if a car can't handle a fat fuck in the turns then it's not meant to turn fast. Btw I'm 6'1 190 I just find it funny you try to spew shit from your teeth

Terrible taste bud. More like 1m/m235i/m3 and m4. M5 is a boat

>girl at work says she likes m5
>autistcally talk about power to weight
Send help.

Most comfortable boat I've ever driven.

Is this one fucking worthless faggot that keeps doing this? Your shitty worthless meme will never catch on, and your parents will never love you. Stop polluting this board and kys

Cape cod checking in. Can confirm Massachusetts is an irredeemable shit stack.