>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous:

faggoty OP

Alright i'm retarded, to be able to dodge do i need to dash in the direction of the red indicator or the opposite of it ?

xth for ''I lost neutral and Warden got 2 light hits off it so he's OP''

3rd for Orochi's & Noobushi's are the biggest fags in the game

If you see someone named Aerthas be careful he's a known dangerous Hacker.

>Le epin swastika ecks dee fags
>Implying you're not underage

Reminder:
netcode is broken

Post webms!

t. Aerthas
fuck off before I shove my Broken Straight Sword up your ass

you need to dash into the direction of the indicator if it is a side heavy attack.

you parried right, not top

They need to make offense more rewarding across the board. It's way too easy to turtle forever in this game.

Does anyone else just have certain heroes that are never EVER enjoyable to fight?
I am on the verge of DCing every 1v1 with Orochi, PC, and Nobushi from now on, fucking weebs and honourary weeb

nothing wrong with the netcode, that's something the raider genuinely can do

That's a legit mechanic raider has you dumbo

add chip
make heavies for some classes unparryable

you shouldnt get more reward for getting hit than hitting

PSA: you can rebind your controller buttons via steam
or start ubiversion with steam

Who has the best fashion?
I want to main someone that looks stylish as fuck.
RESPOND OR ELSE

F U C K
U
C
K

P 2 P
P

I have the best fashion
I won't post it because you're going to steal it

user, raider can cancel side-heavy into a stunning top light.
Learn the game before you complain about it being broken.

lose a lot of stamina on block

>Contracts that involve friends

lawbringer

too bad he is shit

Is that Shinichi from Parasyte?

>he doesn't have friends

You moved right just before you did it, faggot.

this is bait right? you got told last time you posted this too

This is how my night of playing has gone:
>Disconnected from 6 Elimination PVP games in a row
>Disconnected from 1/4 brawl match
>Doing duel vs AI bounty and every game is orochi or PC so far

I honestly wish I never bought this game and spent the one hundred and fucking twenty dollars on something better.

Every quarter of the year I lose that bit more faith in gaming. I'm tempted to just sell my PS4 and everything with it and go buy another fucking rifle or something, as something ACTUALLY worthwhile

>:(

I'm gonna get mad.

Knights lead fashion wise.
Warlord is okay, Berserker looks the fucking same all the way to rep100 and Raider gets a stupid overdesigned axe.
Weebs, lol. Just lol.

>NAT is green
>Very high activity
>finding a game takes minutes and after all filters been removed

ubi cant multiplayer

Thinkng of picking up Sugoki, is he good/fun or is he too slow / 1-dimensional?

not viable against anyone good

>cant punish bashes
>too slow
>unusable heavies
>slowest block speed

>General was sucking true's dick the other day about his raider gameplay
>watch him finally play raider for once
>he almost loses to a valk, claims HER JUMP OVERHAND IS UNSAFE ITS A FREE GUARDBREAK
>she techs it like 6 times and gets 3 free hits on him for it
>even if he does get the GB since he's playing shit raider he couldnt even get a heavy off of it
>goes to fight Warlord next since it was brawl
>does that start a side heavy so the indicator shows side but quickly switch to top stun light which is a visual exploit
>does it three times
>gets a side heavy since warlord was dazed for execute
>he's popping off YE DIZZY M8 DONT KNOW WHERE TO BLOCK DO YE ITS MY TIME TO PLAY

??????? This is sub-par play at most. All he does is abuse the free overhand shit as seen in

OFFICIAL "WHOSE REP 3 ARMOUR LOOKS THE BEST" POWER RANKINGS

>Top tier
Lawbringer, Warden
>High tier
Shugoki, Kensei, Warlord
>Low Tier
Conq
>I can't even tell if that's rep1 or rep3 armour
PK, Orochi, Nuboshi
>I've never even seen a high-leveled char
Raider, Beserker, Valkrye

What should I do?

what language\region

How is this even bait?
It generates 0 rage, just normal "no you're wrong" replies & a bit of empathetic embarrassment for the user that's being stupid in public.
That's not even fishing, that's just scooping up some water in your boot & calling it a day.

is this bait

It's too late. He's in.

At least post something that is netcode related.

I guess it is bait, but no really. Go watch his stream right now. He almost got bodied by a fucking VALK when he kept saying "THATS UNSAFE THATS UNSAFE" and he kept getting punished for HER unsafe action.

>parry right
>get hit top
>woooooooow

there's not much to say other than "you're wrong"

I really wish Knights had a skin for Warlord, he just looks like a redneck or something to me.

He's not bad due to armor, remember that you get a free Demon's Embrace off of a wall throw, and a charged side heavy off if you hit people with Charge of the Oni, and you'll have fun

EU
you ubi fanboy

Friendly reminder that the japs didn't get run out of their homeland by an occupying force, it just got destroyed by natural disaster.

>He just did the side heavy exploit into top light THREE more times to kill a shugoki

It'd be one thing if it was an actual feint but it's not, you're literally fucking pressing buttons faster than the indicators can show.

I

it's kinda weird but, i think it's a case of not being able to predict they're gonna do something unsafe/retarded that many times

>Saturday, tired of working
>Try to play today
>Disconnects and one-sided losing games
>Death count doubled from yesterday
I'm this close to commiting suicide. Can I still get a refund of this shit?

update lads

someone post the map

>Conq main
>Try ungeared berserker for the first time in elimination after having a few bot matches
>Most kills by a landslide

WTF is this thing I'm experiencing?

knights pushed back the weeb invader?
was the capital taken at some point?

i dont like ubisoft
where in eu exactly?
it has language\region lock

Literally nobody has been sucking True off for anything. IF anything, it's pretty much hate all across the board because he uses clickbait titles, thinks he's a lot better than he is and likes to make comments to hide his obvious sheer anger.

It feels like there's some anti-losing system put into place.

well, in some way there is, because you always attack the biggest faction and thus noone ever wins.

Are you me? Conq main but wanted to try out a more interesting/aggressive class so I tried out Zerker. He's now a very close second favorite of mine.

>how do we keep the goyim from getting bored with our game
>tease them incessantly

>I've never even seen a high-leveled char
>Beserker

You probably have, but they literally look the same as below, only with like. Additional buttons on their tabard, or some engravings.

capital will probably never be taken since the percentage is way too high.

Normally its 49% vs 51% But when its closer it makes it to like 40 to 60 and you cant push further than that, so im guessing ubisoft doesnt want us to take it.

Yeah, there is, it's obvious as fuck.
You lose a lot of territory, you get proportionally big buff to all your war assets.
Pic is from when the vikings almost attacked the weeb capital.

Not only that, but every time someone loses territory, it seems like they get a 'pick me up' and get some kind of invisible war asset boost.

They pushed weebs back. Apparently you have to completely surround their stronghold to attack it. We don't even know if that's true since they didn't. Either way, weebs can enjoy the retardation by the shitters that switched from Knights now

you mean like every zone attack does, thanks to input generosity? it's part of raider's kit, lol, it's not an exploit and it's the only thing raider has going for him

That's the joke.

>Level one gorillion revenge gear noobushi onehitting me with a single zone attack
You really thought this through ubi

Stop replying to the baiting retard.

If he laughs again for baiting low tier players with no stamina into parrying the unblockable im gonna rip my ears off

Post them

Where's the missing 1%?

>weeb
>plays warden
Not surprised.

Do Valkyries suck or is it just me?

Practicing with the bitches and I can't seem to find my groove like I did with Conqueror and Orochi.

got my lawbreaker from 1 to 14 in 7 hours sleeping last nigth :)

Wait if warden cancels shoulder bash into gb is that techable or not? Because I tech damn near every single gb in this game but I couldn't tech one from this warden.

Also I will never ever not hate wardens and peacekeepers. Tell me to go cry all you want but I will still hate them.

scandinavia, english

I am the 1%.

Jesus Christ this is what it would be like if say dark souls had a chat.

>its not an exploit
>only raider, warden, and roach can do it and it's not mentioned in his movelist as a unique talent for any of them

That sounds like an exploit to me m80.

YES OR NO FOR KENSEI

>Conq is OP

>WEEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

he's not wrong

I agree that the hero is shitty

but losing to a shitty hero as nobushi is a joke

noone ever said that in earnest

I did this but only after I got him to rep 6.
You gonna get destroyed, user. You don't even start to get really good before rep 3.
>inb4 gear has anything to do with knowing your character or the enemy
GLHF

yes

get some stam gear and go ahead.

>that webm
did they make law bringer bad on purpose as a joke. I swear to god the only thing he has is his shove which only retards fall for.

It's techable I believe, though I'm not sure if you can tech stuff when you're grabbed during a dodge.

This chat is polluted with shitters who legitimately think Conq is OP because of m-muh shield bash spam. He's not even top tier, nevermind overpowered.

That's not how you spell snowniggers.