>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

>tfw over 999999 shards

I don't know how to edit SP though

just hack the stat for easy sp farming

I love /feg/!

I want to hug /feg/! I want to hold hands with /feg/! I want to marry /feg/!

I want to impregnate Selena.

I want to FUCK Jaffar!

Tomorrow is Beruka's birthday. Please make a thread for her if you get the chance.

>hack the stat
What stat?

I'm an iOS guy but I do use Cheatengine for nefarious purposes and it took me a few minutes to figure out GameGuardian

All of my 5* and 4* heroes are max level now but my Cordelia and Chrom are still missing skills

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

memes

>early thread autist is back

It was only a matter of time

xth for cav meme comps

Flora > Felicia

I want to fug your daughter

My dumb wife!

If you beat her in a sparring match, you can do whatever you want to her body all night long.

Can you do it /feg/?

Now im gonna make sure she doesnt get one.

a best

I love Jakob

fuck off autist

Has anyone ever waifued some one because of her haircut ?

I don't know the technical term for peri's puffy pig tails but i love them !!

i just have to sneeze on her right?

You have more than enough blue and red. Unless one of them is your waifu you should wait and hold onto the feathers

Realistically, how long do you think this game is gonna survive if Nintendo doesn't do something about these hacks?

I thought that /feg/ hated Jakob

Rutger is better

2 weeks.

>log in for orbs
>do one training tower
>log out

it would be dead when march came if they still haven't resolved it I guess, what's with all the power creep that gonna come from skill inheritance etc etc

why was Felicia assigned to be Kamui's made to begin with, instead of a retainer or a security officer? she's a shit made but she's a god at fighting

He always had his fans.

>made

Shes also Kamui's retainer
Kamui is a special snowflake who gets like 5 retainers

Would you try to beat Rutger in a sparring match so that you can do whatever you want to his body all night long if you win?

Looks like everyone moved here so might as well post it here too.

I'm trying to figure out who to 5* today. The screenshot shows my current 5* units.
Heroes I may consider upgrading:
Effie -def/+atk
Robin(M) -hp/+def
Tharja neutral
Nowi -def/+res
Corrin(F) -res/+def

The rest have very shitty IVs.
I feel like I need a green tome but I don't think I have the team to build around Nino, and I don't have Julia. Is Cecilia / Merric any good?

what are some good greens besides hector?

One person isn't a whole thread. There has always been a Jakobfag shitposting though. Do you not remember the 8+ months where every post about Kaze had the same reply?

inigo+severa is best pairing desu

She's a retainer but the point is she doesn't want to fight, she just likes taking care of people. And she's also kind of a hostage you know.

Because being a maid is what she wants.

I figure that the others always just always allowed her to play dress up.

She's both

Also because maid fetish

Julia, Nino, Camilla

The mages

>skill bullshit soon
>hacks
>stamina costs
Yeah unless the next banner is mindblowing it's time to drop. It was fun mingling lords and other favorites for a while.

>hostage from a rebellious village
>better give her weapons, training and access to military information

Who was in the right, /feg/?

I would spar him all night long

Same. The game's old and there's no new content. Once you have a team of level 40 with at least 2 gold stars you're set.

Julia, Narcian, Nino, Cecilia if you do not have either Julia or Nino.

If the banner is good. I'll roll for any waifu characters then drop right after I'm out of orbs.

I rememeber an image of a post that explained how to make Rinkah not shit, anyone got that one?

Those lips say Celica

>there are people ITT who don't want to help Flora overcome her self-worth issues
monsters, all of you

A-anna

1000 yr olds are for _______________________

Cynthia done...!! Last one on request list, Soleil.

For those who requested late, sorry but I will have to stop for a bit to take a breather or something.

Is robin any good?

Make her a Ninja

Is she actually good? I never bothered using her because her strength is shit and just dropped her as soon as I got other units. What's a good class for her?

gotta finish the 140 orb I hoard for the next banner, and then I will drop it hard, the hack makes this game less enjoyable because arena is my endgame, fuck this shitty mobage, I'm gonna go back to FGO

Its fine, your work is amazing, i hope youll do more in the futue, but im happy with what we got, enjoy a nice break drawanon-kun

Frobin? Other than her japanese voice, not really.

You dont need a green most of the time anyways if you have a decent blue to fight other blues (like sharena).

That's good. Shame you're drawing for one of those shitposting tripfags, I hate that he's gonna be perpetuated here longer but a character shouldn't be denied art over some faggot.

Just give her the fucking flaming shuriken.

That's one cute pega-pony-princess. Now go take a break man.

She probably didn't want to be a maid, though. They probably forced her to become one after Nohr kidnapped her.

ESL-kun, didn't I tell you, work on the difference, between period, and commas, fucking, retard,

>sharena
I'm thinking to upgrade her to 5*. Is it worth?

welp, I'm just drawing whatever requested first. Who requested doesn't matter to me.

I'll need to make some sort of small rule to how many to take at a time....

Not really. Elise is 10x better in Conquest and she's irrelevant in other routes. Some people might say the flame shuriken helps but she can't deal crits and while she's a good mage killer Kaze does that better and CAN crit, and so can Elise who deal superior damage if a bit more frail. In rev she has good availability but you get Elise not long after anyway

This. She becomes a good killing machine if you give her a Flame Shuriken. She has decent enough magic, skill and speed to make it work.

It's not nice to talk about Soleilanon behind his back

Alm.

Celica is too naive and if she was in Alm's route, she'd just Corrin shit up. Alm is more like Ephraim.

Felicia has a maid fetish?

She is pretty good
>attack debuff on opponents
>attack rally may make the difference between 1 and 2 shot
>fight off endless hordes of red shits, can tank 1 hit from effie
>decent speed so no doubling her

Downside is that she melts to mages but there are very few melees that dont.

Is it rape if she can't say no? She's kind of brainwashed.

cf1jD5qC41fjzt1wCdjrh42djjr4mwwod7B15951
b045f8f9f6a27e72

+spd/-hp

whut, is that you whale-kun? how's it going with all your +10 heroes there? is it worth it spending all that money only to get cucked by scriptkiddie? or are you shill-kun that keep defending this dying mobage? oolala

>Celica is too naive
Celica was right about emperor Rudolf while Alm's conquest boner was too big to realize what was going on.

not an argument.
>ESL ESL
I'm just spectating this argument and you seem like a really butthurt and petty piece of shit

I have great difficulty fully sympathizing with Flora.

Because at least with Severa her inferiority complex made sense because Cordelia is absurdly talented at pretty much everything she puts her mind to.

But with Flora she's jealous of Felicia's fighting ability, but Felicia is comically bad at everything else.

She's also emotionally distant and potentially deceitful which doesn't really appeal to me.

Help me out with this Florafags. What makes her so great? I'm still not convinced.

which child unit had the hardest life?

Noire.

Nah

Tinny

Seliph

Felicia can fight better, is a naturally personable person who everyone instantly forgives no matter how hard she fucks up, I believe is also the heir to the ice tribe (?) and Flora is also resentful because she feels that she has to carry the whole burden of being political hostages alone because Felicia (a) doesn't know and (b) is 2pure to know

Severa

Nah.
>Orphaned at a young age
>dumped at family friends
>Works her ass off
>Still gets hated and shit on because shes a subhuman mongrel

Donnel turned into a bastard. I guess not getting laid does that to you.

>Flora is the older twin sister of Felicia and a maid for the Nohr royal family, serving the Avatar. She is the daughter of the Ice Tribe's chieftain, Kilma. Their father always treated Felicia more favorably due to her superior fighting ability, however, Flora was still expected to become the Ice Tribe's next leader

Note the part about her father. Wouldn't you be salty about it if your twin sister was more of a daddy's girl despite you being the heiress?

yeah that would make me kind of butthurt desu

>not an argument.
I didnt make one, nor did I plan to make one.

>you seem like a really butthurt and petty piece of shit

That's probably my last post about the esl retard, I guess he is free to spam whatever shit he wants.

No

>tfw realizing Celica is a PG rape baby daughter of this guy
I wish they announced new details already, I want to see how they handle the plot since it's a borderline blank slate

Someone help them. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Nino

I say Sheena's at least decent. She's got balanced defenses though.

I'm intrigued by that ESL thing. Is that an abbreviation of something?