Explain yourself Veeky Forumshioans

Explain yourself Veeky Forumshioans

there must have been a handful of Veeky Forums posters there

youtube.com/watch?v=lDEpnropEiE

not watching the video but Haggardd are a bunch of shits with a cancer fanbase so that explains it all

im just skipping thru it

cringing hard

people asking them for autographs hahahahaha

Mint comment bro.

Seriously though, faggard garage is a steaming pile of shit.

m i n t

Why would I want to live in the shittiest of the Three Big C's of Ohio?

boiiiiiiiiiiii Im finna roast your ass

>people asking them for autographs hahahahaha
Lol. I wouldn't even ask Lebron James for his autograph. I can admire someone for what they do, but people worship is fucking mental illness.

Bitch please.

>take up most of the parking lot of a business
>surprised when the cops turn up
At least they weren't cunts and left when told. This is why I don't go to meets. To many stupid cunts ruining everything for everyone.

That reminds me of when I used to watch those faggy videos of security guards kicking skateboarders off properties. The skaters would be total cunts and provoke the guard as much as possible, but then get mad when he got physical with them. Then they upload the video to YouTube titled: "Cop beats up skateboarders"

>implying ohio itself isn't shit

yeah

Columbus >>>>>>> Cincy >>> shit >> "Da Land"

t. still butthurt over Toledo

hillsboro >

Literally who?

the GOAT town

This is why I stay the fuck away from big car meets because it attracts these kind of fucking losers.

Columbus is a trash fire, fuck that place. Cincinnati is much better, we got easy access to the tri state, so we can go to Indiana bars for later closing time, Kentucky for cigarettes and their amazing roads, and cincinnati for sports, concerts, ect. The only good thing about Columbus is that alexa bliss (pic related) came from there.

lol'd they were burning out in front of harbor freight

no

deead

Columbus is also good for having an interstate that goes around it so I don't have to drive through it going to Cleveland.

just