Why do niggers drive these?

they like the familiar surroundings

Only time they'll ever ride in the front seat

why do autists drive them?
why do virgins drive them?
why do wannabe cops drive them?

the answer is because they want to

Fuck whitey, street cred

Only cucks dive p71's, true patricians drive Grand Marqs, the enlightened drive Town Cars.

Where do non-P71 Crown Victorias and Marauders fit?

>why do poors drive cheap cars

Because they're great cars?

Fpbp

because they're sold at auction for next to nothing after theyre retired from police duty

i drove past a negro house that had 6 of these in the driveway and front lawn, guarantee he got a bulk deal at an auction

To scare off faggot drivers.

Ever notice how everybody slows down and drives almost perfectly when they're traveling within close range of a cop car?

D-don't talk shit about my autism land barge!

the same reason they own rottweilers and pitbulls, etc.

so they can feel intimidating

>big
>fast
>dirt cheap

gee why would any poor person want something like this

Niggers love land barges first and foremost for their ego. The crown vic is one of the cheapest land barges you can get with a v8 and it has character for like $1,000

1.Their actually decent cars

2.dirt cheap at auctions

3.black people have the wierdest love hate relationship with cops ever.

Source: I grew up around alot of black people (im not black)

>fast
Hah, no. It's a two-ton land barge with one of the laziest V8s the Blue Oval ever churned out. You're looking at 16 second plus quarter mile times and that's in an Interceptor with the 3.27 gears, a stock Crown Vic is even slower.

I've never seen any dindus driving these in Canada. It's always some alcoholic/crackhead looking guy.

>Where do non-P71 Crown Victorias and Marauders fit?
babbys first V8

According to global rule 3 it's not okay to be racist on Veeky Forums but it's totally okay to hate black people anywhere.

I've been banned twice for being racist and both times it was against Japanese people.

That's because of the anime nerds

their autism dollars pay for this site.