/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (EoR Ch.1)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170217
- Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
- Requires 「Final Singularity: Grand Time Temple - Solomon」 to be cleared.
- Servants with [Evil] alignments will receive a significant bonus to bond points when completing missions in this singularity.

Shinjuku Pickup Summon (2/24 ~ 3/8)
- 5* Shinjuku Archer (Limited) Professor Moriarty
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin Yan Qing
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger Hessian Lobo
- 3* CE Freelancer - Boosts Crit damage on Quick cards by 25%
Servant details are unlocked with story progression. This gacha is separate from the story gacha.

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism
- 1/2 AP Main Story until 3/8.
- Master level cap increased to 140.
- Sound player added to MyRoom. Unlocking songs requires mats and sometimes other requirements.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

meme

WE

LIZ THREAD

So evil

DRESS JEANNU THREAD

I've completed Orleans, have Artemis ascended once and have her at Bond 3, how come I can't do interlude?

Xth for the slutkiller.

Which fan favorites will headline the ally servants in the next EoR episode

Fluffy Caster!

Servants in black dresses are ___

Screw angry manjew, this is all the world's evils

Which track in the jukebox is the main theme Shikisai version that plays during the Goetia fight?

Thanks for translating them then.

Slutty.

th bond (barking like a dog with smiles)
I need to hear this.

dumb male master

>No Babbage and Moriarty interraction
Wasted opportunity

>Shinjuku Archer (1st Ascension): Well then, it's time to change... Still, it must be no fun to change an old man's clothes. You are only after the new skill, no?

I want to gently make her look like Emiya alter last ascension but instead of gold it's my cum

handsome

Is there any kind of guide for reading Sherlock Holmes with read order etc.?

Why does Nasu see math as evil?

N-nani?!

Why is math so evil?

Do chink next please

>Moriarty is meta
Or are the game mechanics all canon ?

>no Chink fingah
>only 4 quartz for White Day
Fug

Too meta for me

Are the datamines for the new servants' skills out yet? I want to know exactly how much np charge Moriarty's skill gives at level 10 because by level 4 it already gives 40% which is quite a lot.

The Hollow Earth
Hero of Brutal Insanity
The Brilliant Fortress
Jungle of Gold
The Fragrance of Peaches
The War-Cry of the Women Warriors
Phantasmal Metropolis
The Skies of Void
The Distortion of an Undistorted Wish

Which one is Scheherazade?

If they are canon it would explain why redman lost to Cu in UBW and make Gil beating doggo in Fate route all the more impressive

I mean, running an evil organization can't be all that different from running any organization in general. It might come in handy, now that Roman is gone.

What's the oldest thing in your gift box? Just took out some fou from the download campaign from last july.

Yes

Math is cruel.
There is one truth and it's absolute, imagine if people weren't granted a defense lawyer on trials because the person is already determined guilty, applying math logic to humans is inhumane.
That said it is not evil.

So happy I got him on my first 10 roll. Still no Moriarty though.

Ascensions are explained as a feature of Chaldea's system. Servant skills have always existed. He's not breaking the fourth wall, but you could say he's pressing his face against it.

They are canon in the Chaldea system. It's the same canon system that allows Servants to retain their memories and do Ascension.

Fuck off

>Moriarty (Summoning): My name is James Moriarty! Occupational professor and the big boss of an evil organization! Hahahaha! Worry not and leave it to me, conquering the world or two is no big deal!

>Still no Valentines Event TL for Quetz, Scat Ass, or Hundred Face
did the translators just give up or die

>haven't rolled him
FUCK

>we're never getting another 5* added permanently to gacha ever again

Pretty much, three times as many scenes combined with longer scenes broke them like Kiara broke Emiya.

They don't like those servants.

I still haven't seen all his sprites or card arts. Did they get posted in any of the previous threads?

>Jeanne's one true enemy

Why are male servant so based ?
Now I want to roll him !
I know I mustn't roll !
Those fucker made him limited instead of story unlock !

>Yan Qing (re: Jing Ke): Eeeeeeeeeeehhh. Were you a woman? That's pretty cool. The truth is stranger than fiction, huh.

He has two summoning lines right?

Kinda disappointed it just gives 50% by lvl10 but that's expected.

Also
>tfw 800% because np2

Scathach Lancer's scene got translated though

No, just read them in whatever order really. They were written to be self contained.
If anything, read A Study in Scarlet first which is where Sherlock and Watson first meet each other and go wherever next.

As meta as Shiki and Kuro saying you ascended them to get them naked.

>Final fight
>A list of ????? support
>Expecting anyone to choose from that

Sasuga DW

Cute chink sounds cool

She's probably multiple of those.

First one is Jeanne Alter.

Story support are shit anyway.
I used the first ??? for pokedex in case they were new.
But who want to do a lvl 80+ map with a lvl 60 dantes ?

Yeah. The other one is:

>Hahahahaha! To summon me, you are a strange master indeed! My class is Archer, and as for my true name, let us keep that under wraps for now! Oh, I am strong. That alone I can assure you!

He softens up a bit in his final bond line.

Two of most of his lines, really, due to the Shinjuku's Archer/Moriarty thing. Chink guy is similar, dunno about doggo but there probably isn't much change for rather obvious reasons.

I've only seen the first and final

So what are the titles for the other orders coming out again?

They're getting better, The Saber Alter support in this chapter is grailed up to 90 and NP5 for example. Maybe one day story supports will have their own bond CEs equipped.

Its the one above the track called Fate/Grand Order. The Grand Order track is the final fight track against gold Goetia
RIP mats I used trying to figure out which one it is

>but there probably isn't much change for rather obvious reasons.
>he doesn't understand wolf
Pleb.

Okay I recognize Mark Twain but who are the other three guys that show up in the end?

Well Emiya was a disappointment but Moriarty was great, the Jeanne and Saber hijinks were great. And Chink and Lobos were nice surprises, not bad

>Yan Qing (level up): The growth is going well. Has my hair grown too?

>not taking Shakes
What a baka

The Headless Horseman is rider and Lobo is avenger, right? So why is he affected by this?
Or are all servants classified as Humanoid?

One is Father Brown and other the Old Man in the Corner. I dunno about the other two, but all of them are supposed to be detective related.

Every character except bob was good

Is Moriarty's line for Jekyll/Hyde meant to express alarm or is he just messing around? It's difficult for me to know without hearing his voice.

>charm
How?
One has no eyes to be charmed and the other one is a dog.

Emiya Alter was the only character from the leak list in this chapter, correct?

>Yan Qing (Bond 3): Really, there's no helping this master. Here you go, it's a blanket, a blanket. ...it's time to sleep

Is this real? So not even King Solomon, Goetia, and all-out Gil and Enkidu's attacks can destroy Earth completely?

I'll give Bob the benefit of the doubt and wait for his room lines.

>For instance, it could be a mere empty fiction. Shinjuku Phantom Ghost Incident.
>For instance, it could be an invasion from a fiction. The Woman of Agartha
>For instance, it could be a vengeance from an illusion. The 7th Tournament of Heroic Spirit of Master Swordsman.
>For instance, it could be a marching superstition. Heresy of Salem.

wtf I hate emiya now

If it's just a NP no. You have to power it by other means like the asteroid does.

Hercule Poirot should be there.

Well Ea is technically anti-world and not anti planet they are different things in the Nasuverse I guess

What a nice guy.

>I just read them myself.
t.everyone who cared

>Da Vinci
>incharge of not being retard

Shota transcends sight and species.

Chink wants to fuck you confirmed.

Destroying the planet requires coming into direct conflict with Gaia. Why do you think any one Servant could do that?

Kill yourself for falseflaging

>Yan Qing (Bond 5): I was horribly betrayed once. From then on I decided never to serve another lord. But no, my lord, my master. Yan Qing of the Tenko Star devotes his entire life to your bidding.

What about the one Edgar Allan Poe wrote about? I forgot his name

>He cannot make dogs like him
Geez user are you that bad with pets?

I just wanted to know what those events said because google translate + OCR is basically unreadable

Anyone else hate the new Break system?

It is DW way of making the game artificially difficult.

I'm not really referencing to the stop-damage part when you hit, I talking about the bullshit when Servants either remove all debuffs or charge their NP. They won't let you use stalling which makes no sense as that is the point of some skills and NP.

Would he steal groceries for me?