Wife Thread

Wife Thread.
I just leased this car for my wife. I only buy used for myself, but kid on the way changed my normal SOP. How did I do?

>wife
you fucked up

why couldn't she lease it on her own?
either your a cuck or a man that can provides for his family. judging from your car choice in going to assume your a cuck

This is Veeky Forums where the women are made up and the men are cucks

fuckin cuck

My wife bought one of these 2 years ago

Wanted a wrangler didn't like the handling, has been rock solid though. Fun as fuck to lock the 4WD and turn off the traction control in the snow

She did. I work for a dealer & they offered the last day of the month / day of the physical year deal of a lifetime. Didn't want my wife & kid stuck on the side of the road in her current shit box until I could get there.

>leasing
kill yourself.

You're a good husband.

God damned phone..,

Is it a CVT?

Hell no. 7-speed 325hp

Good, ya didn't fuck up completely.

why an infiniti and not a lexus

I work at an Infiniti dealership, but I drive a Toyota myself.

>paying all cash up front on a rapidly depreciating asset

I bought my wife a CPO RX350.

It is better than nissan trash. Anyone working for nissan would realize this.

She wanted a benz but I told her get fucked. No eurotrash

>paying more than it's worth in the long run, on as you said, a rapidly depreciating asset

Nice Murano

But you're not paying more than it's worth, because 1. time value of money and 2. if you can invest the money and earn higher return than the interest rate on whatever you financed, you're actually paying less

Inflation is not faster than interest, especially over only 3-5 years.

Cars are not investments. Unless it's something super desirable and collectible like a Mclaren F1, it's going to depreciate and you're going to lose money.

Benz actually makes one of our cars. The QX30 is GLA; re-body & badged. I'm probably paying less for anything with a Lexus badge & it's fully loaded. I drive a 2012 Avalon which is just an ES350 with a rounder body & no ugly L on the grille.

>Inflation is not faster than interest, especially over only 3-5 years.
no, of course not, but actual investments are

>Cars are not investments.
No shit. The point was that financing is usually a better option than wiping out your bank account because you can use that money to work for you in the meantime instead of blowing it all at once. The car in question, and its value, are irrelevant

Try a G-37 / Q-40 with a faux SUV body.

>hurr durr you CAN invest to beat the interest rate.
Sure you can, but no one does. Bread on your portfolio mr. madoff.

Leasing only makes sense if you can write off the whole thing on your taxes. Otherwise you should buy used.

>Sure you can, but I don't
fixed

>keeping it in the long run

when my kid was new i got my wife a new suv as well, looking back there could have been other choices. Now that its time for a newer car looking at used mdx and lx470s

>fwd cuckbox
>better than anything
Na mane

I bought an Audi Q3 for my wife so she and her friend Chad can go to their pottery class together before heading to his house to do yoga. It means that I get to spend more time with her kids.

Kek there's always one of these everytime someone mentions wife
We get it, you're MGTOW

If you take care of it an Infiniti will last forever. I have 2 atm. An 02 I35 and a 2011 G37x. Both are great cars.