/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/4iid2u5uyhfcvei/Ada & Friends v3.7z
ninirim.tistory.com/75
mediafire.com/?pn5a84w9bbssdnc
loverslab.com/topic/5220-naver-cafe-mod-request-thread/?p=1739362
angryghoust.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death to waifus

Ava? or was it Ada?

follower when

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

They both have followers already.

Oh? What you gonna do about it, goat.

Besides, when a slightly insane and slow minded argonian assassin stalks you and attacks you three times once at his own home, you start to dislike the argonian.

Don't worry, Blushes is still alive. For now.

They fucked, right?

Rain.

Hook a fellow user up?

Nah

Ava is on tesgeneral.com, for Ada, you'll need somebody to give you the link, I don't have it.

Petrichor

Ava is the goat girl
Ada is the boy girl

mediafire.com/file/4iid2u5uyhfcvei/Ada & Friends v3.7z
bloop

Shit. Maybe I got the name wrong. Which one's the redhead that someone made for Cumtears in some chat somewhere and Cumtears won't share?

And if he still hasn't shared yet, who was the user that made her? She's damn pretty.

what armor dis is

Originally I was gonna have Harek rape Blushes and then toss her limpless broken body into a river. But some people didn't want to see that happen to Blushes.

So he just brutally assaulted her and possibly broke her back, then threw her in the river.

Harek doesnt do sex, he is a rapist who tends to kill his victims post-rape.

Her preset name is Rosette.

"Hey buddy, what are you in for?"

AG made it, and yeah, AG named her Rosette. However, I consider her to be Natalia's Toreador version.

AG? Does he/she have a tumblr/nexus/LL account? They do good work.

ninirim.tistory.com/75

mediafire.com/?pn5a84w9bbssdnc

r i p nexus edition

Speaking of which, I'm this faggot.

loverslab.com/topic/5220-naver-cafe-mod-request-thread/?p=1739362

Got a pervy Korean youtube streamer to get us a bunch of links to some Korean followers behind international walls. Half are RRC, others are a couple highly requested ones.

And here's the alternate scenario of the prison scene.

angryghoust.tumblr.com/

>No album of Ada and Frier having rough sex followed by snuggle cuddles in bed
>No album of Ada getting a dominant blowjob from Frier and shooting his goo on her face.

You want Freir to get permabanned?

You too huh?

I have a question:
I'm using Familiar Faces and noticed you can set the saved character as "enemy to player" which I thought was interesting.
I guess I have two questions but 1. what happens when you encounter this enemy character and you kill them? Do they stay dead?
and 2. if they do stay dead, is there a mod or a way to have this enemy character respawn x amount of time after death?

I want to set up this type of undead arch enemy type situation where I can encounter him randomly among my travels but no matter how many times I kill him he will just come back, you know what I mean?

New to modding, trying to understand how Bodyslide UUNP works, specifically for armors. From what I understand I don't need specific "conversion mods" in order to morph the armors to fit the body I come up with?

But I do see that there are a handful of conversion mods. Is it because sometimes armors look wonky, or is it actually impossible to match armor to the body without them?

Cumtears is a kiddy diddling creep, but why is Mistel in prison?

I know I need to update my Ada. I need to update practically everyone.

Remerging is kind of a pain because sometimes the Followers Go on a Trip thing breaks and I have to go restart everyone.

Why do i keep coming back here?

I often ask myself that very same question.

You're here forever

>lewds with ada

DON'T DO IT, THE JANIS WILL GET YOU FOR IT

Forever and ever and ever

Galena is looking so much better.

Are you ban evading again? Come on dude, grow up.

I thought it looked familiar, thanks

>SSE SKSE is only a couple of weeks away
Can't wait SSE to finally be good ;^).

Didn't get banned, they warned me.

I got banned from /aco/ for posting lewd with Ada.

What about Imgur or the booru?

Ada's dick deserves to be sucked

Why do any of us come back here?

waifus

I don't know.
Everything now is terrible.

I feel like I am running into everyone up here.

It really did go downhill when you came back.

we are the ghost of past /tesg/

Your picture answers your question. It's a great place to get advice for customizing your game experience.

I'm the only thing that makes this shithole bearable.

tits or ass?

>me - midriff

Oh good, you finally edited the clipping out. Then again, clipping is only natural when you make males wear bikinis.

>Why do any of us come back here?
Well personally I come back here because I'm a broken man, and the only way I can still feel a modicum of happiness is vicariously through my waifu's shitty story and her shitty relationship, and I'm afraid if I stop posting the latter will crumble.

I hope death comes for me soon.

Ra pls I love you

Here, let me edit the literal shit out of your picture

Apparently I'm masochistic.

I want to do a little set with Skjoldr and Clairét, but I don't know what it'd be about. I just have this scenario of them two drinking or going out in the woods or something. And I might just change her name to Claire.

Hey, that's pretty good, but you missed some of his arms, sides and hair.

7/10 effort, try again and come back when you get it right. I only expect perfection from you.

If you truly loved me user then you would shoot me and help me finally escape this nightmare dimension of shit that we live in

>ywn replay Morrowind

This is kind of an edgy opinion, but I keep coming back here because I like you guys.

>My time with /tesg/ had come to an end. During our time together, I had learned about this generals cynicism and misanthropy but also its irreverent, self-deprecating style of humor and its ability to show compassion toward those who shared its "waifus". What had started as a journey into the "dark side of waifus and modding" had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but a common sense of displacement. Although they have been attacked in the internet as vergins, perverts and pegophiles, the picture I was presented with was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realized that the "waifu hate machine" hates nothing more than itself.

Well, ain't that a million dollar question?

I just like talking to online people, I guess. And also because I have no close friends, just (((friends))) who will leave me once they're done exploiting me.

And oh, this is the only place where I get to show off my waifu after I got banned from /r/Skyrim.

Same.

>Cumtears doing more of his "boo hoo nobody really likes me act" again

Wish you'd get unbanned.

Louis pls.

>Pegophiles

Pegging is the worst kind of fetish.

Well, you don't sound like somebody who like him, user. You're kinda proving his point here.

Still better than being a vergin.
:^)

>Vergin

Still better being literate.
:^)

I was quoting >vergins, perverts and pegophiles
>:^3

You say that now, but you'll enjoy it once you see Ada getting 10 inches of tiddie vampire strap-on shoved up his bum..

You are a good professional victim, I'll give you that. Tumblr sounds more your speed.

Why don't you do it yourself if you're that desperate?

Here's a spicy edit for you, fuckboy.
Points added if you can guess the penis.

Well, we sure having a classy saturday.

Not him but I don't like anyone who tries to garner sympathy by crying on the internet.

Ruru please, put your dick away. I'm a married man.

Pfft, you're kidding? If it wasn't for Reddit faggots and Tumblr SJWs, I wouldn't be here right now. Hell, if it wasn't for them, I would have no interest whatsoever in Veeky Forums and /pol/.

He wanted my reason, I gave him my reason. I don't need your sympathy you jobless virgin.

Cumtears let's get one thing straight. You're indonesian. Nobody on the planet cares about Indonesia or values your opinions. You are just another shitskin.

Why don't you fuck off already? Yarti dropped you, that one knightbro hates you and I noticed Faust has been ignoring you and posting less screenshots of you too.

Waifus. And to look into anothers imagination and see what they create.

But your drama is weird.

>"It's not my fault I'm a human toilet! Le evil tumblr bogeyman made me!"
Fags like you are the only reason leftist cucks still have a voice. Anyone who regularly unironically browses /pol/ needs to be euthanized.

t. Trump voter

I'm not Ada.

@169400964
@169401020
@169401139
Ah fug it, I was about to post a lengthy rant but you scumbags aren't even worth my (You). Unless you're ballsy enough to post your waifus, that is.

Yeah, you can say that again.

I'll post my waifu when you start posting yours when you shitpost, instead of going into user mode to try to stir shit~

"I have no friends" would have sufficed, but no you just had to throw in the part about everyone being out to get you. Do you wear a tin foil hat irl? Honest question.
>jobless virgin
i smell projection

Sometimes, when it rains and the pain on /tesg/ gets too bad, i member izzy

then, on those days, i sometimes wish he was still with us.

Hell naw. You want waifu ratings to make a comeback?

>i sometimes wish he was still with us.
why? Entertainment value? I personally don't like when he details threads but it is kinda funny.
>2017
>people STILL will give serious (You)s to Izzy

Yeah the drama isn't worth going into. It's just to rile people up over nothing. /tesg/ should be a place of happiness and comfort, banter and discussion. I fail to see how waifus and husbandos can make people so angry.

Post the rant. I want to hear what you have to say. Not like you can ruin your e-reputation any more at this point.

>Yeah the drama isn't worth going into.
But you respond to shitposting and namedrop all the time. Honestly no one should be taking advice from you on how to conduct themselves.

DEAD

Start posting waifus then!