>Regretted putting down summon sign during Return to Drangleic event:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/ldkpad.webm

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUnwfx0LNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for eleum loyce best sword

What was his fucking problem?

this thread now belongs to crab waifu

Oh shit nigger, its a Gank boss consisting of False King Allant, Artorias, Fume Knight and Pontiff Sulyvahn

you have to choose 3 other bosses to fight with you

who is in your squad?

that he's stuck in the most casual soulsgame

Fuck that Peak. Only place in DaS2 where I had to use a guide.

Nothing
He is /OURBOY/

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito, and the Pardoners of Velka.

Ivory King
Twin Princes
Kalamet

He's most likely a Tree/Corvian hybrid

and no one in Anor Londo like hybrids

Godhood in DS seems pretty clear to me

It's whoever possessed a Lord Soul and their offspring. How far this goes in line of succession is not known. Perhaps if they were in-marrying within the range of the Lord Souls it was permanent and ever going like the Greek Gods?

(Remember Gwyn split his soul and gave it to loyal followers of his, thus ascending them to Godhood)

Kalameet, Sinh, and Elana.

>He fell for the Bamco marketing

You're naive if you think any other Souls games are hard

I only need one:

Bed of chaos

none of them will manage the shitty mario mechanics and will plummet to their deaths.

but if I truly want hard mode I'll have Sinh and storm king covering everything in fire from the sky at the same time

Ancient Wyvern
Bed of Chaos
Sinh

They can't kill Ancient Wyvern because no elevated terrain and they can't plunge attack. They can't kill Bed of Chaos because none of them are small enough to fit through the hole to kill the final bug. And none of them have aerial attacks so they can't hit Sinh most of the time.

that doesn't change that of the bunch, dark souls 3 is clearly the most newbie friendly and casual

I call being invaded by a twink with a +15 weapon and pyromancy in undeadburg pretty hard

can't believe that used to be a woman

Yhorm the Giant to tank all four of them at once and occasionaly bring the machete down.
Dark Sun Gwyndolin for long-range magical support. Also I'm sticking close to him.
Manus to fist them all into submission while they're busy with the nearl-invincible giant

>They can't kill Ancient Wyvern because no elevated terrain and they can't plunge attack

someone post the webm where someone managed to jump attack onto it's head from the bell immediately behind it.

also you can still damage the ancient wyvern, it just takes a while.

>twinking was a good thing

fuck off /v/

You both are really just fags, is the problem.

>him
>not her (male)

you have one job user

Ancient Wyvern, Yhorm, and Vendrick
I'd just run around and let my nigh-invulnerable squad take care of things

Fuck off ass-pirate

>picking ancient wyvern which dies in one hit if you manage to land a hit on it's head from above
>a feat that the ashen one can accomplish with a jumping attack and the correct timing

>vs sullyvahn who literally has an attack where he flies up into the air about as far as you jump from if you do the puzzle

enjoy getting your roster reduced within the first few seconds

Ancient Dragon it is, then.

lurk more newfag

Nice meme, Gwyndolinfaggots are still the worst

Yharnam + kalameet to stunlock the over aggressive faggots

and then old dragon god to 1hk them with his van sized fists

Theres also the fact that Ancient Wyvern takes fairly normal damage from lightning so you can kill him pretty hassle-free just spamming lightning spears at his head and body from a place he can't hit you very well.

>he hasn't realized what ironic shitposting is yet

jesus just how new are you?

Pontiff is a fucking shitty pick for 3, he's a joke

>He still does ironic shitposting
>le new meme

/v/edditors never learn

>pontiff
>shit

explain

Alright, I was going to do the DaS2 event but then I remembered Adaptability exists so fuck that.

Bout to start my first ever playthrough of DaS1 instead, things I should know/need?

Completely ignore the fact that the Resistance stat exists.
Also you have to buy the item box early on in the game before it becomes available for use.

Why does Manus takes the CU back the past ? CU end up killing him

He's not a hard boss, I get why people enjoy him, and he's and interesting boss, but he's not a hard one, he's even one that you can just parry like a bitch

Download the mods, found in the OP pasta. This way you won't get invaded and have all your stats set to 1 or get instacursed or something. Don't forget to have fun.

I just got summoned as a blue to Ariandel at SL40 +4
Does that mean people are hitting the DLC at around SL40, or people are hitting CotD around SL40?
I ask because if it's the latter, then I'm stupidly underleveled and that might explain why I've gotten exactly one invasion all day and not seeing any signs anywhere.

did any of the dark souls 3 patches increase droprate of covenent items?

Maybe you're one of the lucky few who don't find him hard

everyone's diffrent

the dlc gets people in all sorts of level ranges, SL40 is about when you hit CotD, some people decide to run in and grab some DLC weapons early while others wait until they're 60-70 before going there.

but like the rest of the game you can just sprint and dodge past everything with impunity

He senses the pendant you have and desperately wants it back.

Reposting, I can lend a hand if you still need it.

Oh yeah, thanks. I only played once through the DLC, and never finished the game, I got to Anal Rodeo, got the lord vessel, wandered a bit in the Duke's Archives, then stopped for some unknown reasons

Oh thanks, but I already managed him on my own

>SL40 is about when you hit CotD
Well then. I usually get there at around 25 and stay there until the Abyss Watchers/Catacombs.
Guess I better start grabbing some levels.

How early do people with "review" copies get to play Ringed City? I know of a streamer I follow who had one of those special copies and was able to stream Ashes a week or two (?) before release.

Pretty sure you should be 35 max for Cathedral. The rooftop areas are tedious, but as a whole it's well within the capability of SL30-ish players.

To play the shitty games that suck ass.

Need a new gimmick for my return to Drangleic. Give me something silly and fun that doesn't require grinding forever.

Fist weapons

High Wall and Undead settlement either nets people a lot of souls or barely any depending on how many times you have to repeat areas of it because of casul or autistic need to grind.
Crucifixion Woods isnt a really big farming hotspot because no one wants to farm giant crabs, Road of Sacrifices is rarely run through more than a single time.

From what I gather Highwall is 10-20, Settlement is 15-30, Crucifixion is 20-35, Farron Swamp\Keep is 25-40, Cathedral is 30-40.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUnwfx0LNA

>das3 babies will try to deny this

you know who this is? that's right, best waifu of the dark souls universe

>memetubers

Stop shilling your garbage vids

it's well within the capability of a SL1 if you have the dark hand

not an argument

>not an argument

And? Still shit

YOU ARE SHIT

>june 17th 2016

still not an argument

If you don't provide an argument that is to my liking you automatically lose and prove me right

>to my liking
kek ok, mr. e-celeb

No one wants to play For Honor Scott.

>"Nice moves, kid. You've trained well. My turn"
>teleports behind you
>"heh"
>unsheats bow
>"Playtime's over!"
>shoots a million istakill arrows that can outrun you
>"nothing personnel, kid"

>das2
>okay
>invaded in wharf
>he keeps l1ing me
>he doesnt do anything
>go over
>two shots me with estoc
>does some shaking head emote

Hm.

If there's one good thing about for honor is that the stance switching makes for very good taunt dances.

That and bullrush into pit memery.

i only watch yungmaestro vids though

from what I've seen he hates for honor too

Manus
Twin Princes
Nameless King

The bug inside used to be a woman.
The tree is actually named KingIzalis in the game code, so it seems to be what's left of the father of the Daughters of Chaos, guarding what remains of the witch herself.

I wish i knew miracles suck before investing 20 hours into a Paladin build.
Can i respec my stats in Dark Souls 3?

just play on fucking console

If you're a successful dickwraith, yes. Honestly, though, miracles have the strongest weapon buffs in the game so I'd make full use of it.

what a fucking waste of a get

How is the DS2 event? Im downloading it right now.

Digits confirm best team.

Because its not nearly as deep as everyone hyped it up to be.

>It's whoever possessed a Lord Soul and their offspring.

That's not a guarantee by half. There are plenty of gods mysteriously disconnected or lacking a confirmed connection from Gwyn's bloodline like Old Man McLoyf, Velka, or Flame God Flann, and the other Lord Soul holders, the Witch of Izalith and Gravelord Nito, aren't treated as though they're gods.

bird/tree pope has nice looking legs, if you don't mind the rotting look

Its a shame Spears, Stake and Wrath are a fucking joke.
>Spend a majority of your focus to do like 25% of a difficult monsters health in damage.

waow

why is farron memesword so fucking shit?

why does from hate fun?

it's a UGS that does below greatsword damage and has no unparriable attacks

I just want to be a flippy edgelord god damnit

They decided that fun was unbalanced in PvP so they removed it.

Crystal Estoc +10 for a melee weapon on a sorcerer any good?

I was trying different things out and I thought it was okay. I have 30 int, 18 dex, 13 strength. I am only level 60 but I dont want to mess up and go over to high of level where I cant play with friends anymore

Glory to Manus.

who is dumb enough to believe hype in this day and age?

I got a little excited when I saw that they included halfswording but then immediately lost my boner when vikings where just dumb barbarians in bare chests and katanas cut through plate armor.

How does the return to dranglic work? Are we supposed to play new characters?

Whats the ideal Soul Memory to aim for these days?

>beat the first boss by rolling the shit out of him and hitting him on the back
>carried to a new area by the raven
>walk around
>level up some stats
>get to a graveyard
>2 skeletons spawn and kill me in 3 hits
>die to them 10 times
>give up on that area
>walk to the left by climbing the stairs and get to some undead shitters
>kill them and go back to heal
>kill them again
>repeat that till I level up sufficiently
>go back to the skeletons
>kill them
>a giant skeleton spawns and kills me
>die several times
>finish kill skeleton in the graveyard
>there's fucking nothing there in the end
>go back the other way and kill the undeads
>get to some undead city
>kill more of them
>get to a spawn point
>find a shop
>grind the shit out of the bullshit undeads and kill the black knight with a bow and arrow to get chainmail armour and shit
>get to a taurus boss
>he kills me immediately
>get fed up with cannon fodder and decide to run directly to the boss from the spawn point
>it works
wtf guys? I have mixed feelings about this game. You can beat literally anyone by rolling and that's pretty fucking bland. Everyone calls this revolutionary?

Them some nice digits son.

Just started DaS2. Should I pump into ADP since I get more iframes?

>hates game
>continues to make tons of content for it

Did the same thing for 3 and I don't understand why.

Ancient Dragon
Manus
Velstadt

Manus beats Artorias easily
Velstadt beats Fume Knight in canon
Ancient Dragon one-shots everything anyway

>he thinks hes people cus hes still in the first area

Play for more than 30 minutes before you complain here

if ur bad lol

>who is dumb enough to believe hype in this day and age?
A majority of people who play video games, what stupid question.

Miracles besides Dorhy's Gnawing all kinda suck until you get 60 faith, a good upgraded talisman (like saints), both miracle boosting rings, and possibly the lightning clutch ring.

Then they are good, but you don't get all of that shit until the games like 70% over.

the fact that you died so many times to the skeletons before getting the hint is fucking sad, Tbh

It's not bad. If you want to stick with rapiers you might look into the Sage rapier. If you just want a sword for a backup the longsword, shortsword, and the lothric knight sword are all fine swords and take crystal infusions well.