/mffg/ marvel future fight - kpop edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!

Latest:
>2.9 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=710314
>coop apology
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=726404
>Moon Girl's Check in
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=726284

>Uniform Sale
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=726127

>Battleworld
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=726191
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5w34ti/character_discussion_thread_bullseye/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW SHITTERS

So I was looking for bullseye info/builds and found this reddit thread hoping for some advice:
Are they all shitters? it's the opposite of what I read here.
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5w34ti/character_discussion_thread_bullseye/

I think I fugged up boys. I have a 3* Loki and I have a 6* selector. I want to use it on him, but it says that if I already own the character, I get 256 bios.

I did the math and that lets me rank up 3.2 times, which should get me to 6.

I'm still scared tho. Will it work out like planned, or do I get shafted and won't be able to rank up?

besides odin who do I use to break 100k on universal hero eab?

No you fucked up
3->4 is 80 bios, 4->5 is 160, 5->6 is 320
Trust in Bob

Do summoners like loki and kingpin benefit from attack isos or they are better with healing sets?
not sure how the bonus translates to summons.

Fuck. Well now what the fuck do I do. I have a 6* mastered sharon.

Should I just buy elsa? She any good?

The clones get their attack stat but healing is probably better if you rely on the clones to do most of the damage, as it keeps your main character alive long enough for the clones to do their job

Is chulk uniform worth it? can he clear early floors relays without too much trouble?

I like this new op I for one welcome our new korean overlords

>rank 4 BAM from WB reward

Sometimes RNG is alright

>*4 def ignore
I swear iThanos day have less shit RNG on the rewards.

Post your dormemmu progress:
37/50

5 bios out of 20 :^)

172/200

She is, but she's also farmable through VS tokens. A 6* selector is best used on an unfarmable character.

Use the 6* selector on either of these three

Black Panther
Yellow Jacket
Hellstorm

All are great at T1 which what you really need as a new player.

I'll look into these guys then. Should I get any unis for them?

I was also thinking about thor, since I got this today.

It's shit senpai.

>tfw no one place to get all the kpops, unlike my jpops
It really sucks.

That's a fodder Obelisk

Oh.

I'll go with Yellow Jacket then. Should I get his uni? I only have 1k crystals and was hoping to buy elsa's new uni

remove this from the thread

He's fine without it.

Anyone know how many tokens it costs to get the bio selectors in the alliance store?

Just to make sure I don't fuck up again, I should master him right? I have a mastery tick

no

>tfw to intelligent for obelisk

He can do without Mastery too. His leadership isn't anything to write home about.

>tfw the Gwenpool obelisk is perfect for Dormammu

Should I use the crystals to remove it?

gib me pls

Is Iron Man any good T1?

he will never ever clear anything on his own.

Imo its 50/50. They have good tips to start with, but I can't say that I agree with some statements there. I can be more specific if you interested.

>I can be more specific if you interested.
Bob pill me

Eh, I honestly don't know if Dormy needs RR that much

So I'm finally going with my heart and working on T2ing Spider-man, I have his CW uni, 6/6/60 Venom and T2 Carnage for team ups. What sort of iso set and obelisk should I be rolling for?

Been away for a while. What are the current hot times?

no

i'd have preferred no general

7-9pm central. Don't know about mornings, I'm always asleep

are you fucking shitting me kiddo?

i have a crit damage/crap/crap obo on him right now, but i'd l say go for damage proc if you can

74/200.

Not in a hurry, still fusing R3BAM, and I only have 1.8k bios to level him up, maybe more if I spend all the other farmable bios I have.

Also
>tfw using Loki in a female relay in floor 17 because the rework made it a pain now
>floor 19
>the only viable stage is another female relay

Fug.

bumperino

Yeah, he can clear early floors pretty easily

any specific build?

Pure attack, nothing special

it's actually 7:00 to 10:00, AM and PM

After crystal who should I farm?

Anyone but Karnak.

B-but that uni...

You mean the one that's not out yet?

>rolling isos
>get IAAG on inferno
it's jut not fair

What's a good iso set for Inferno anyway?

It'll make him meme, just watch

Okay
Starting with the first comment
>5. I went with Def pen and increase damage one time. My Bullseye is built specifically for attack and is a glass canon if you look at my build up. If you want him to be more tanky, you could get a heal or invincibility, but I'd suggest outputting his damage instead.
There's no point in going full attack. His damage is pretty good, so even more attack is unnecessary. Go for heals or shield.
>6. ... I usually do 3 (dodge buff) -1 (guard break) - 5 - 4 - 2 strategically. For maximum dps in the shortest amount of time 5-4-2-1-3.
I personally find this rotation stupid. You should use 3 as escape move, not for the dodge buff. I can even cancel out of it into 1 or 2 (although this might require some practice because you should react really fast to do that) which can be helpful. Also using 4 after 5 isn't very 'strategic' because you're basically wasting your iframe on a stunned opponent here. Use 4 after the stun wears off. Something like 5>1>2>4>3 (T2) and 5>1>3>4>2 (T1)
>9. Assist all the high dodge stages (can't actually clear them himself). A low level speed stage by himself.
Actually incorrect. Probably because he can't survive there and his rotation sucks.
>10. Lady Bullseye.....? I like his cool outfit right now though.
Just really tired of redditors that want to genderswap him with this uni tbqh. LB should be a separate character because she's a different person.

DarklordVor's comment is surprisingly pretty good, for the most part he got it right. He just needs a better obelisk.

Comment by bobsponge933
Actually the first comment was written by another Bob (Batbob9889). Really makes me think.
Nothing really bad here either, although for some reason he recommends crit rate for obelisk and gbi in his review. If you don't have other options crit rate might be okay, but only until you roll something better like def pen/rr/healing proc (ideal variant).

All of them actually but he's better suited with attack. One of the few characters that can roll with whatever you want.

Really? I figured you'd want PoAH the most to make his 6* a little bit faster.

Also I just noticed one of his skill give him a 1sec damage immune, bretty cool.

not sure what you need for the obelisk, so that will change things a bit.
I think he is very easy to guard break.

>keep forgetting to do all my TL runs because it's so boring

QOL WHEN

what's the slowest inhomo to farm now? not sure on who should I drop SL selectors.

Maximus has the longest stage, I think.

Why karnakfags are so delusional? Can't you see a flaw in your expectations? They're too high.

not the same guy but no one even tested *6 karnak.

>karnak
>hero
really made me think

kys shitter-san

What's the ideal set for Blackagar? Overdrive or PoAH?

what obelisk for waspfu lads?

/kpg/ threads my man

GBI/DefPen/either healing or invincibility

Overdrive, it really helps him with his DPS.

He's a "hero" in the sense of he helps saving lifes, but that doesn't mean he isn't the biggest cunt in the 616 universe.

Cool, what about iso? Is he better with healing or attack? Or does he need to go full meme with dodge

deader than lincoln

i have poah since with his cw uni and T2 he has plenty of long i frames and can web4days (though not as much as uni silk or spock, but it's still pretty good). i have dodge on his gears but that's to help with the +25% guaranteed

Now do Deathlok.

>can't stand to see my waifu like this
>know that she'll get her t2 now

conflicted

She'll get an apply to team T2 that keeps her useless and only good as a buff package for other, more competent characters.

You know it to be true.

Really awakened my synapses

How can anyone say that supergiant is bad? Shes literally up there with proxima in damage.

Objective BO tier

HIM>>proximass=SG>corvus>ebony meme>BD

>hoarding mastery tix
literally pointless

Wtf M.O.D.O.K. is a meme now???

>now

Who to farm from story first M.O.D.O.K. or Elektra?

>still not being redpilled on Ebony Maw
Tsk tsk

Your waifushitter is showing

Is the google play pack worth it?

WHAT IF SOMETHING NICE HAPPENS?

>tfw only uni I bought is Lady Loki

Who to buy? Currently using Captain Marvel, Yellow Jacket and Sharon.

>80 bios from end of month check in
>150 from check in giveaway soon

Not bad

>80 from check in
>150 from giveaway
>225 from SL every week
>20 everyday from alliance store
>7 every day from daily free

If you have Carol at T2 then get her uni, it's one of the best unis (top 3 as far as improving a character) in the game. I don't know how well it performs at Tier 1 though.

But I prefer her ANAD uni

tfw Crystal can faceroll rumbles solo

I had a weird dream about future fight last night, new uni for Thor, it was something which wasn't even in the comics though. Glowing golden armor with a more alien look to Thor. I didn't... get why it was a thing in my dream, but hey at least I dreamt a future fight thing, I switched to it over current Thor uni for some reason.

attack or heal set tho?

I haven't played Crystal yet but does her shield serve any purpose outside of multiple enemies?
It seems like the opponent would spend most of it's duration trapped in a rock.

I have no idea what this game is about but I saw Luda in the OP and had to open this thread to see if there was more Luda. Now I'm disappointed.