2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Many girls edition.

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/p6y9a

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
github.com/hgg2d/hgg2d.github.io/raw/master/DLSite Links Plus.user.js

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180492.html/
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194521.html
mega.nz/#!YMMgwQCS!GgeIzY2VYhhNeT1Tt3VT7_ZkKDka8oS3QFwXwHLn1Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=t95KE42bD_Q
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194984.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ195398.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
fixed

no games

>implying
you fucking ntr cuck

I love you, /hgg2D/

So you're a necrophile huh.

kek'd

Where's my necrophilia game?

can someone explain how to survive in RJ174610?I can't find enough meat to eat and I have no idea where I can get vegetables

Well there's another small chunk of VH translated. 99.7% completed.

Just don't play SHIT games.

noise thanks mynock, my childrens will bear your name.

How can you not find enough enough? Just find a chicken or better a pig equip two sticks and kill it. They literally repop in 30s at the same spot.
Vegetables seeds are all over the map, usually in the fields.

What's the verdict on Leane 2?

Worth the 4 year wait?

what are some new costumes that the join the HRPG stable of Maid, Bunny Suit, Swimsuit

I say tribal paint, especially if it involves a scenario of being captured and bred by an entire tribe of black bucks

nun

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180492.html/

Game?

Great game, but I still don't get the point behind an english translation, considering the story's almost non-existent, nor does it really matter.

>her face when she's becoming a chinpo
So this is what the dev spend an entire year on

can you fuck off
am I retarded how haven't I filtered this absolute retard

>ROBFS4U/EOY translation never ever

good, they're shit games

I can see why the game took four years since the developer did do things like create a mostly unique first half of the game for whichever of the three sides you start with, but the game falls short in some areas like some girls not having much content and the harem system being somewhat iffy.

Leane got some pretty extensive additions in patches so I imagine Leane 2 will be the same which will fix some parts.

No thanks, don't like that form of zoophilla.

no

How do I into NTR?
started playing that Amor Magic academy game but had to stop within after 20mins cause I was sick of how fucking stupid the two MCs interactions are.

That's why translations are bad. If you're too busy trying to make sense out of a machine translation, you don't have time to notice how full of crap it all is.

Anyone know what to fucking do in the beginning of Silver Sunrise?

This is especially true with my experience above.
Kept skipping H scene dialog cause it was yet another fucking scene with the teacher using the same dumbass premise.

Fuck it, back to play Jack o' nine I guess

So, kyrieru released some giant rework of Eroico which apparently modifies a lot of the H-animations, alongside better voices and some gameplay changes. Anyone played it?

like user says, to be honest those games are kind of garbage. I really liked ROBF at first because of that orc girl in the forest but once it got translated I actually played through and got bored around 2/3rds of the way through, which is unusual for me. havent bothered getting the others

i think s4u has a very partial translation?

Oh, and for anyone who's been busy lately, other updated stuff recently:
-MGQ Paradox translation a week ago, although it's yet another small progress update
-FOBS update earlier this month
-Night Games updated although that game is basically as finished as it can be anyway. It has basic CGs now. It's good if you like text games but hate all that furry/transformation fenoxo shit

Play Nanaha instead of that shit game

anyone got a mega link for RJ194521?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194521.html

Looks promising.

Previous thread.

huh

I thought he'd re-released that a while ago?

You want to get into NTR? You have to start with quality game [RJ162946]

no

die

back the fuck off !?!?

ded

dead or die

You don't because NTR is a trash fetish which opens your heart towards true despair.

Just downloaded and patched Virgin's Protection Magic to English. RJ139133.

Getting an error during the first scene at the cauldron. I'm missing an audio file called SEH02 and a bunch of moon runes. I do not have this file anywhere else within my 360gig of H games.

What do? I wouldnt even know how to rename a random audio file to these characters.

>True despair
>My le dick cannot pleasure mine women
>El no cock other than Chad-thundercock's can satisfy my waifu anymore

It's just bad writing.

How is there still no translation for RJ171742

But there is you tard

the only NTR game I played was Thug Hero Party because I didn't research it beforehand. Buddy, that game is despair.

>It's just bad writing.
More like fact of life.

you are in jap locale, right?

Have been for years friend. Never had an issue where I couldnt find the file in another folder though.

Can someone please type out these Jap characters? I can then copy/paste onto a random audio file.

SEH02-ブチュッ

I recommend getting a working copy of the game though. If yours fails on this file it is probably missing a few more.
Did you unpack with 7-zip or some plebeian manager?

I couldnt find it on nyaa so I resorted to hentaibedta. I did use 7zip too.

Thanks for the characters buddy. I really should get around to learning Jap considering I literally download every RPG H-Game.

Yeah you're right. Its more than one file. I checked the files and pretty much anything with Japanese characters is randomised. Like you said, must be a poor copy of the game.

The search continues.

Literally found it a second after on umlf. Thread has been open for over two years and still has posts this week.

mega.nz/#!YMMgwQCS!GgeIzY2VYhhNeT1Tt3VT7_ZkKDka8oS3QFwXwHLn1Ho

For any interested. Virgin's Protection Magic. RJ139133.

Is there any hopes for uncensored/translations of Milky Quest?

>Protag gets ntred and his girl has sex with other men
Omg this is unrealistic bullshit! What bad writing lol!

>Protag goes around having every woman he lays eyes on and steals them from their men
Omg this is so realistic! This ultra accurate depiction of life does not bother me whatsoever!

Yea ok. You don't have to hide behind the bad writing excuse, it's okay to admit you're just a delicate flower who can't handle ntr.

Oh gross, you play games with male MCs. And you harp on realism in a fantasy game.

>Can't handle ntr
It's just not my thing.

Did you guys know girls can have multiple orgasms?

Just make them cum over and over they be on to you :^)

I don't like cucking people either user, go beat up your straw man somewhere else

you know there are no games when we repost the same stale NTR discussion again

Censor your images, heathen.

You have to admit though that most NTR game plots only happen because of a high level of stupidity on either the man's or woman's side (or both) which is usually what gets labelled as bad writing.

I don't disagree in that both sides are unrealistic though. We're not necessarily playing any of these games for realism.

A couple of the games that came out today look neat, just no links yet.

Member when the Gotw was regularly updated???

How come I see no one ever mention Thug Hero Party? Has actual production values and a decent enough plot. One of the few hentai games that actually made me curious enough to seek out the other endings.

Also somehow has multiple good OSTs which is rare in itself youtube.com/watch?v=t95KE42bD_Q

I dont, it always have a couple weeks late at best

>How come I see no one ever mention Thug Hero Party?
Fuck off

one, it's ntr so legit discussion of it is near impossible. and two, it has been discussed, extensively

>He can't appreciate the deconstruction of the hero is a fine piece of art
How about you fuck off, thug hero party is literally the mona lisa of rpgmaker hentai games, generations of future NEETs will fap to it and remember the crushing despair that torned their heart.

I get it has been discussed before but even when people recommend NTR games they don't mention it and instead recommend ntrrpg which doesn't even have CGs.

That's because it's the basic of NTR, you see all those nice games having CG artist dedicated to provide high quality works, NTRPG teach you the hard life lesson you will not always get it your way. It's truly the perfect master piece to recommend to introduce people to the world NTR. Such a perfect game, way ahead of it's time.

I recommend it because it encapsulates all the others and hopefully people recognize that it's trash.

Thug Hero Party taught me that within me dwells an axemurderer. Would not recommend unless you are one of those people who need to cut themselves to remind themselves that they are still alive.

at least you're more manly than imos then

Where the fuck is the Hot Springs area in RJ185865

you talk to the old guy and his daughter at the barrier bridge and your character tells him that it's along the path south of the fields that goes past the cow farm, but when you follow that path yourself your character just says "we don't go this far into the woods"

From what i heard the game is full of unfinished content, wouldn't be surprised at this point if it's not implemented.

You have to download that content, here.

Then you are going to be in a much different looking area, but once you make it to the main town there will be an onsen.

Have fun.

10/10

come one user, there is a bit of Imos in everyone of us.

My guess would be because unlike NTRPG, THP offers you the chance to fight back, which goes against the spirit of NTR.

I for one wish there were more games like it.

ah, that'd make sense

Speaking of unrealistic, why do the girls always quietly get molested on trains instead of calling the guy out?

from what i understand that's how it actually happens in japan, or it used to anyway maybe not so much any more

To be honest, that's not unrealistic at all. Or at least that's what I ended up doing when it happened to me.

It's just such an unexpected event that you can never properly prepare yourself for and then when it happens you have no idea what to do and you just freeze.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194984.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ195398.html

game?

I remember when this game was first translated, there was basically an entire thread discussing this game, and even after that thread discussion still continued somewhat.

But I always see this game mentioned along with NTRPG when people want NTR recs. NTRPG2 and this game are definitely similar in a lot of ways, both games really bring in that feeling of despair. Maybe M1zuki will translate Nanaha someday to complete the trio.

They don't want to make a scene.

if you call attention to yourself, more faceless men will gather and say "oho, you say stop in such a sweet voice? you're a lewd girl, after all"
that is the beginning of the insane raping party

So you're telling me I can just slip my dick into girls on the train and they'll quietly let themselves get raped rather than make a scene?

Yes, and it's also very likely that they fall in love with you.

Yes. Unless you fail the luck roll, then you get to marry Jamal instead.

There aren't enough Metroid parody games, and zero good ones.

That was awhile ago. The new animations were hot.
Especially lizard girl's.

>Metroid parody game
>it's a CG hunter instead of being something like Nightmare Sphere
Fug

dead

NO! Bad user!

You need to gently grope them first so you raise their ero meter.

ded thred