How many times have you watched the Fast & Furious movies?

How many times have you watched the Fast & Furious movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TAG8Pd20DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of times.

I've seen the first three movies dozens of times each.

yea a lot for me too

once or twice by accident

more than you can afford pal

First two a couple times
Tokyo Dorifto like four times
Rest like once

I watched one of them once. I won't ever again, they're really bad movies.

Watched the first three countless times, used to have my mates over for sleepovers when I was a kid and watch the first one on VHS almost every weekend. Good times.

I have sex with your sister.

The first three are constantly repeated on TV here
So I must have seen the first 30 minutes of each like 50 times

Enough to disrespect any famiry

bro are you, me?

I lost count. Overall, Tokyo Drift was my favorite with 2 Fast 2 Furious being my second favorite. fuck everything after Tokyo Drift though. everything went downhill. The cars weren't the stars anymore and how they got them was more often than not unexplained unlike in previous movies. The later movies invoke no emotions towards the cars. They total cars all the time and completely ignore it. If you don't have some sentimental attachment to a car, you can't be an automotive enthusiast.

No, he is me.

although i will watch some of tokyo drift anytime it is on.

1. They were terrible, and I would not watch them again.

I have no idea why you faggots like that cheesy contrived bullshit.

I never understood why people shat on 2F2F. Easy saturday afternoon flick, just like the rest before they went full CGI blockbusters.

haven't even watched all of them. think I watched the first one and the tokyo doriftu both once.

I caught one scene, from one movie, where they were chasing each other through a mine shaft? And I was like, these aren't cars; this is just bad CGI...I'm out.

A bunch. There used to be a guy here that would stream them.

>I never understood why people shat on 2F2F.
probably because the director was black. I hate to say it but that's all I can think of. It's a pretty solid movie.

sounds like you sae one of the newer movies. Very little CGI, comparatively, was used in the first 3 movies.

>because the director was black.
wow. What your Life must be like.

>probably because the director was black
I seriously doubt anybody cared enough to check, it was likely lack of Vin Diesel.

>probably because the director was black.
SJW detected

>changes gears
>sudden burst of speed

I prefer the movies without Vin Diesel... He tends to be a bit of a ham with his line and generally chews the scenery.

One of the worst characters I think is Letty. She's basically a sexy lamp.
youtube.com/watch?v=_TAG8Pd20DY

only answer

They're enjoyable as long as you don't take things too seriously.

Watched the first one maybe 5 times, 2 and 3 once, and didn't bother with the rest.

Haven't watched any. I don't have a dvd player or Internet

>If you don't have some sentimental attachment to a car, you can't be an automotive enthusiast.
spoken like a true autist

More than you have pal