You're no carguy if you don't know how to shift

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/
thenational.ae/world/americas/donald-trumps-ferrari-sells-at-auction-for-270000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao at least i can afford more than a 30ccm lawnmower engine as my daily driver, achmet
lmao enjoy your muslims

It's what comes from the utter lack of professional education in the US. Their schools don't even teach things properly. It's like the nation WANTS to be morons.

enjoy your 1.2 liter diesel econoshitbox, mohammed. but hey at least it's manual, right?

I bang 3 on the tree daily, how many of you fuckers can say that

"The third pedal is also bad for re-sale value, on average selling for $2,000 less than cars with automatic transmissions."
This is just a flat out lie.
Manual cars go for a premium on the used market in the US.

I mean it could be right. You think like an enthusiast and probably look at enthusiast cars where of course the manual is gonna be more.

They probably did their research with the whole market so Nissan Versas, Civics, Mitusbishi Mirage POS, etc, etc.

People looking for econoboxes just to get from point A to point B in burger land are def gonna filter out all manuals instead of learning something new.

My friend got a steal on a brand new Versa for like 8k OTD cause they couldn't move the few manuals they got on the lot.

Anybody know the last year you can buy a Lexus is250 with a stick?

its true, got my sanic for well below its automatic counterparts used market value.

It's true for new cars though.

>tfw you can drive manual but drive auto
Screw shifting my way to work.

>this fox is happy because he cannot reach the grapes anymore.
TFW drive manual for fun, but I also drive an auto to work.
Inb4 you do both and have both. You would have said I do both.

I don't have both at the moment. I would have both if I had the space and money for it.

They teach how to drive Manual in you country?

They give you drivers licenses if you can't drive manuals in your country?

3/4 of my vehicles are manual though.
Sooo.....

Don't forget to tip that fedora mate!

I can drive manual. But you know what? An automatic transmission does all the shifting...automatically. So like most Americans that just need to get from A to B, that's what I chose to buy.

this, really.

Automatic shitbox for commuting to work, manual funbox for dicking around and hooning in.

I live in a mountainous area, fuck dealing with hill starts plus bumper to bumper traffic for an hour both ways every day.

In the UK you need to pass your test on a manual to drive manual. If you test in an autotragic then you get a little cuckstamp on your licence that means you can't legally drive manual

>pick up girl for date
>got catfished
>she gets in my manual Jeep™ Wrangler™ Sport™
>oh wow you can do manual?
she turned out to be autistic

>minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/11/report-only-18-percent-of-americans-can-drive-manual/
This is actually an increase from recent years.

less than 4% of all new cars sold in the USA are manual.

Go eat a crusty old dick, manuals will soon be the equivalent of hand cranking an engine to start it.

fuck you, numale faggot. Stop killing everything related to testosterone

>she turned out to be autistic
Noice.

Tfw you drive a manual as your daily and have an automatic car as your weekend cruiser "I only take it out on nice days"

I know how, but I prefer auto.

Everyone has to learn to drive shift where I live.

America, most pathetic country in the world. It must be hard to be a real car lover over there.

Why were autos more popular even 40 years ago? I can see how they would be today in the era of actual decent automatic gearboxes, but in the 70s and 80s there were some horrendous 2 or 3-speed useless fucking piles of shit in 100lb 5 litre V8s. Who chooses to spend money on that?

>100lb
I meant 100hp, fuck knows why I said lbs.

women.

Don't forget to tip that fedora fella :)

And then a bunch of dumb teenagers gang you and say " I drive manual in hard core traffic every day it's GREAT!I'M A FUCKING TRUE ENTHUSIAST ASSHOLE, YOU'RE NOT CONNECTED TO YOUR CAR GET OFF Veeky Forums IF YOU THINK IT'S JUST A TO B"

>My friend got a steal on a brand new Versa for like 8k OTD cause they couldn't move the few manuals they got on the lot.
Nice lol, here you can't even get a base Alto for that money

post footpucci pls

>An automatic transmission does all the shifting

Bus driver does all the shifting, steering, braking.

If you didn't want to drive, just say so.

Yes. They don't teach it in your country?

This. 'But I can only drive automatics' will get you laughed the fuck out of anywhere. Even my grandmother drives a manual, and she's 90 and learned in the days before synchromesh.

Live somewhere different, fuckstick.

Through polish driving license exam, you have to show that you're able to hill start before you'll even be allowed to get out on the street. Stalling is either instant exam failure or single error that can't happen twice, i don't remember this rule perfectly but it sure was one of two.

We're all driving manual here though. Poland is still relatively poor, and there is nothing better for a poorfag than manual. I bought car with broken transmission and used replacement in good condition costed me ~60 dollars.

>Trump's Ferrari
>Automatic
>Ferrari

thenational.ae/world/americas/donald-trumps-ferrari-sells-at-auction-for-270000