Car emergency - plz help o

Car broke down on highway. It's a Kia. Light indicated it was too hot. Check pic. Wtf is this?

Also this

Also, now this

Wtf is that shit.. The only liquids as far as I'm aware should be water in engine/cooler.. Washer.. Brake and power steering.. Oil.. None of that should be mustard. Where is that shit coming from man?

Someone puked on your engine?

Someone filled your radiator with mustard instead of coolant

Replace it with your semen

Coolant, mixed with oil.
Shit's fucked yo.

Nigga yo headgasket is fucked and you basically will lose a lot of money because of this

That's what coolant looks like when the water boils out, it ceases being liquid.

Allow the car to cool down or add water to nurse it back home. From the looks of it, the radiator cap popped, most likely a coolant fan, thermostat, or waterpump malfunction. Turn your heat on full blast, this adds a small amount of additional cooling, that might be enough to stop it from overheating again. High speeds and low rpms can help too.

nigga his upper radiator hose (hidden behind air duct in pic) has split from oil swell of death which was a result of a trans cooler or headgasket fucking up (most likely headgasket)

why would this have anything to do with the headgasket?

Did you never check your temp gauge?

OP will find out when he patches it up by draining coolant and finding out if he runs into this issue again.

OP, drain and refill coolant (have someone do this for you), check what your oil and coolant looks like repeatedly every few days, if it keeps happening now your headgasket is fucked and basically thousands of dollars are needed to fix it.

also do not drive it until you do the above, it's not okay to just leave your car like this or you will cause further damages

Fix the blown hose and refill with coolant and bleed out the air before you even think of running the engine again.

After that if it still has problems then

It's totally fucking fucked mate, big time.

Bihhh the heat isn't going to work if all the coolant is leaking out/turned to mustard

Found the problem

>Light indicated it was too hot
>keep driving freeway speeds
>stall
Congrats, you've turned a $10 hose job into a blown head gasket or cracked head.

>engine was overheating
>you didn't notice until the light came on
>driving any amount of distance once it's that hot
If you drove for a solid amount of time after the light you fucked your shit up, big time.

Modern cars don't have temp gauges. Only idiot lights for cold and too hot

What modern car are you driving that doesn't have a temp gauge? Let alone has a gauge that says "too cold"?

oil mixed with water that has been boiled

Not OP, but my father's 2004 Scion XA only has a light that is blue when it's cold (and presumably red when it's too hot, but I've never seen that)

No son, Cheap pieces of shit have idiot lights for that crap.

Real cars still have guages.

also what you have looks allot like tramp oil
and I have seen something like it when salt water flooded a diesel engine

Someone replaced your eco boost with a piece of shit kia