When I was younger I thought I was above and too mature for riceboy aesthetics. I was all about muh V8, much muscle cars

When I was younger I thought I was above and too mature for riceboy aesthetics. I was all about muh V8, much muscle cars

but now I am really getting into Japanese riceboy style cars

I'm 27, am I too old for that shit?

Have I seen the light or have I made reverse progress?

nah man your fine, it's all about personally preference, if that's what you like then it doesn't matter how old you are, and you've only made reverse progress if you think you have

if anything you just matured further. being able to appreciate loud showy cars is a lot easier than japanese tuners

>than japanese tuners
You mean a fartcan on a ratty frame.

Not everyone likes Hondas.

Seriously who gives a shit what other people think. Its how you feel when you look at the car and how you feel when driving it that matters. I mean seriously, cunts out there are riding on bicycles wearing tights and sucking each other off. Do you think those faggots give a shit what I think about them. So you shouldn't either.

Fartcans aren't exclusive to Hondas.

but 90% of them are found on Hondas, the other 10% are on Subarus.

Wrong. I see them on Toyota's and Nissan's all the fucking time and it makes sense because 4 bangers sound like trash anyway.

I imagine they're trying to make them sound like a "race car"

Little do they know that the sound they desire is from 6 cylinder engines.

>I'm 27, am I too old for that shit?
No.

And if you think you are, de-rice them. FMIC conversion for your Subies, get bonnets off base models and replace the outrageous spoilers with subtle ducktails.

You don't have to be a dull cunt when you grow up.

>muh V8, much muscle cars
It's no more mature than riceburners.

Fart cans are cheap.

The trouble is that ricers are lazy now and the ones who have cash to throw about are suckered into the stance "movement", where instead of spending money on outrageous bodykits they waste it on expensive wheels.

Fair enough.
Decent (read: not a taxi from Africa) rice is long gone. Can't afford the bodykits when you buy weed every day.

I've been to a few hardparks and the thing is that cunts can indeed afford the body kits. And sometimes you see both body kits and expensive crooked wheels.

But stance is easier. There's less work involved. And it's very much gone from "FnF was a sick movie, I want to make my shitty Mirage coupe into an Evo" into "#haters #vapenscrape #lawnornament".

Easy internet attention and acceptance within a community of mutual masturbators, as opposed to the shit talk and snobbery that came with the inevitable mixing of ricers and cunts who did their cars up properly.

Life advice from Veeky Forums. Actually preddy gud.

all that offroad rice on a city vehicle. No greater irony than this and people actually do this shit.

>off road rice
They are fairly capable for the type of car.
Also read the rhing i replied to and then feel bad.

I don't care about what you read.
cleetus throwing 12 light bars on his truck and doing a burnout in the mud to look "country" is nothing more than rice.

Definitely not too old for that shit.

You are too old when you're 30 though. But you have at least 2-3 good rice years ahead before you buy that cheap luxury car to look like you make more money than you do to bitches.

Then in your 40's you can buy your dream car and enjoy your midlife crisis.

I cant wait until I'm 60 and can buy a huge comfy boat car.

>rice
Again not really to right term but i get what you mean. Doesn't mean you aren't a jelly dick but it's ok. Your mum still loves you.

Words to live by

>jelly
k lol

I was the same except i dont like rice at all, just 90s jap cars

Or should I save making my WRX look like an STI as my midlife crisis treat?