holy fuck i'm fuming right now
>finish +10 arcway
>3 chest
>fucktard mage makes a portal literally right in front of the 2nd chest
>don't notice it
>click on it
>get sent to dalaran without opening the last two chests
>miss out on my loot

the fucking trinket i've been trying to get for a month could have been in one of them

Xth for I need some help regarding my monitor.

Just restored my computer, but for some reason the resolution seems a bit off, even though I'm sure its on the same settings from before the restore.

Now when I play wow its faintly choppy and the resolution makes it seem like its faintly blurry too.

Wat do? Can't do raids with this shit

>2/3
>3/10

no because you'd get mailed it

set WoWs res to your monitors native resolution
set renderscale to 1.0

You don't miss any loot you fucking retarded frogposter. It will be mailed to you anyway.

HOLD STILL MASTER FOR INCINERATION

Who else here likes dieing in two seconds from a demon hunter?

I wish they'd add a new login screen with each raid tier.

That'd be cool.

dont go to the premade group finder tomorrow, you guys are cool.

it's fucking cancer 900+ to do +7 mythics wtf? is this real? i'm so mad. I can't do anything, this is it. I'm gonna finally solve this shit tomorrow. How the hell do you even get gear? This is fucking broken.

Ok will try that.

however in my wow settings the renderscale is a slider in percentages. Put it at 100%?

also I'm noticing things like watching a youtube video in hd still has that weird blurry effect going on, and it was never like that before my restore. did I fuck up my monitor somehow?

Conceive your particular gathering

never played hunter, what am I in for?
pic related, how my hunter will look like

>blurry effect

anti-aliasing. Check which setting is it on.

If your renderscale is not at 100% wow will render a bigger or smaller image which it has to resize to fit your screen. Resizing a post processing can fuck up your image quality.

I've tried but everyone flips out if I don't have 890+ and I haven't done every single fucking fight? It's cancer, and I'm dying.

>+0 Eye of Azshara never done mythic before will take anyone learning as we go xDDDD
>Apply with 868 fury warrior
>Denied
>Think maybe the group just filled up
>Its still there when I refresh

Might as well start gold farming and buy gear off the AH...

What mouse do you use for playing? A meme Razor, or something else?

>I can't do anything

I have never had an issue with this because I'm not retarded

and this isn't coming from someone that was 900ilvl geared, I started a week late and have had alts ding 110 a couple of times since 7.1. The only time I've even slightly had a problem was sitting afk in dalaran expecting someone else to make a group

Can you bonus roll a boss you've killed?

>3 rolls
>desperately need gul'dan ring
>in a rape group right now, one kill down
>they want to go again

No. You can only bonus roll at the first time, when you can loot normally.

I sure can't wait to finish withered army training tommorow and not get my hidden skin :^) thanks ion hozzikitatits

Yes

you can bonus roll raid bosses as much as you want. world bosses only give you one chance for a bonus roll though.

Best race for hunter in Horde?

>horde

i don't respond to horde scum

Orc or Troll

Ok, so, first of all, I set my anti aliasing to off, and it does seem to help a little bit.

One thing that is weird though is that when I turn on my monitor, there is a small window that pops up briefly telling me the res, which is 1920-1080 with 60hz. but when I set my desktop res to 1920-1080, it shows up on my screen nicely but it seems a little bit too big, pushing a little past the edges of the screen.
so because of that, I had to set my desktop res and wow res to 1776-1000.

I changed the refresh rate of the monitor to 60hz, and 59hz in wow but its hard to tell what will give me the best results. any thoughts?
sorry for the blog

which has better animations?
I only have melee characters for both

>but it seems a little bit too big, pushing a little past the edges of the screen.

you have "overscan" enabled for god knows what reason. Go through your monitor and video card settings, find it and disable it.

I like Orc, Troll, Tauren and Goblin only if you're going to roll with a mechanical theme, with a mechanical pet, Engineering, gun or something.

male orc gun animations are god tier

Did you donate to your streamfu today?

>be shadow priest
>Sephuz
>the twins painful touch
>zenkaram, iridi's anadem
>norgannon's foresight

should I just buy a rope and kms?

I'm not a thirsty sad sack, so no. Nor do I subscribe to... well, any streams in general.

haha I know that feel hahahahaha

so I made a new priest

and I just got sephuz and norgannons hahahaa

>having any streamfu other than nagura

legit the only girl in the world who is good at WoW, why watch anyone else?

>watching streams
youtube.com/watch?v=02opWiAWNbU

Of course not Kaceytron isn't online yet

this is a man

Maiev is love. Maiev is life. Maiev is miracle of the universe. Yay Maiev.

>full set
>non-elite

what if there was a healer that could redirect damage to itself, but at the cost of mostly having self heals

kind of paladin

true, but more centered around that

Because that would require there to be a healer with a near-tank health pool.

What are the top 3 FOTM dps right now? go

Ret pala

Fdk

Fury warrior

this is your game director

this is the truth

that's ion's rsham?

What are all star points

i gotta download this
is there a civ6 version?

>Healing logs / ranks

Absolutely meaningless, and you should shoot yourself for suggesting otherwise and perpetuating this stupidity

yes. his guild (Elitist Jerks) is finally 4/10M so no longer a meme

>using HPS as a measure of how good a healer is

>healing parses

What's a good tanking trinket I can get with low gear? I only have 855 ilvl and I'm using a darkmoon card and phantasmal echo I got from lfr

What minimum HPS should I have as a 860 priest?

At times im below 200k but I still feel like im keeping everyone up at 100%

this little thing is so cute

For a guardian druid btw

>3 months and STILL no rank 3 delicacy platter from nomi
FUCK

There is no raw HPS expected.

HPS is totally meaningless unless your raid is experiencing such a level of damage that you're spamming PoH/Flash, and that shouldn't happen in the first place.

If everyone is topped up, you're doing your job fine

any 4clams guilds?

naos 7000 is maximum comfiness

>defending gray parses
kys

based ion literally getting carried in raids

how many 110s do you have?

Wait is this real? Can i bonus roll Xavius again? Really want tbose shoulders for mog

Hey /wowg/ what is the Legion equivalent to Wrath DK and MoP Warlock?

Ok I finally got my desktop's resolution to match my monitors. now have wow running at 1920 as well and everything looks very clear and sharp, and the framerate is at an acceptable number.

my last issue from I guess is that there still seems to be a very very slight lag or skip when I'm for instance moving forward on my mount and the foreground seems to have a delay every millisecond; its not fluid like the animations for models are for me now.
it can be described as a quick tiny flicker when I'm moving, and I can even see it now as I scroll down looking at my text, a tiny little flicker of the pixels/text as I move it and then stop, it jiggles.
any idea on how to fix that issue?

all ded

you are literally retarded for using HPS parses as a comparison for anything
obviously if he's doing 20k hps that is terrible, but 400k is all right depending on the damage the raid is taking and how many times they are failing mechanics

>tfw 54/54/46
>starting to feel anxious over the fact that I don't know what I'll do when I finish the AP grind

HELP

maybe you should have made a druid so you would have 4 weapons to max :^)

Is it at all reasonable to try and tackle my paragon traits with 21 ap? Ive got 3 normal traits left and its take 20 large ap items to get one. Id rather just fill out my other weapons to get their more useful traits.

Blood Elves are pure, wholesome ladies and the best dpsers because of their racials!

3, druid lock shaman

warcraftlogs.com/reports/gRcnNL8HmQfaTPKq#fight=11&type=healing
you're literally retarded, he's getting carried hard

Big problem with game communities (Or maybe just people in general, not sure.) nowadays is the inability to critically think about the "statistics" they're looking at and determine how much of it is in fact bullshit due to other variables not shown.

>nowadays
>Implying it hasn't always been like this

Judging by a few of his logs, there are three healers pulling purple parses in his raid, one among them another rsham (who has the same casting priority so 'le healer assignment' meme doesn't apply here). Those other healers wouldn't be pulling purple parses if he was pulling his weight.

Either their guild is running fights with too many healers, or they are purposely carrying his greco-jewish ass.

You first

If you entire raid went absolutely perfectly and everybody used defensives exactly when they needed to, avoided all avoidable damage and all that, guess what parse the healer would get?

Thats right, fuck all.

Meanwhile if you heal a cripplingly retarded raid that stands in fire you'll get an orange parse

THESE ARE DROGBAR POSTS
DROGBAR THREADS

This place is filled with 7th percentile shitters, of course they're gonna defend it.

pls respond

>wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Gurgthock
>His resto artifact is not even maxed.
Holy shit, this guy is a massive casual shitter getting carried hard.

if i transferred to sargeras could i get an invite to one of the wowg guild? preferably one that raids and maybe pvps too

i'd like to down heroic guldan

he is getting carried here and he's probably a shit healer to be honest
but using HPS as a measure for anything is still not a very good idea, it's not comparable to using DPS logs

>Game director is a grey parser and doesn't have his weapon maxxed out.
>The class balance guy plays the game in a fucking tablet.
Man, no wonder this game is so shit now.

>in a fucking tablet.
how do you play in a tablet

you click everything, probably have an on screen dpad for moving or something

(you)

But he can just use his keyboard

>implying every dev for every video game in history hasnt been shit at their game

He's killed spellblade, that makes him better than 90% of mythic raiders and 99% of players in general. I'm happy enough with that.