>mfw waiting for the new hero

benis-themed hero when

Now someone make one of their bulges

and a NSFW one of the dicks :]

I'm a boy what are you gonna do about it

Bully your Mei every single day.

In a nutshell

SO WHO IS NEW HERO JEFF?

All next heroes should be Amaris to be quite honest.

Pharah is a dumb brown slut and not at all pure.

The only pure waifu is Reinhardt

> Reinhardt
>not mei's robot

fuck you're right

>snowball
>not athena

The Pyrokinetic Gorilla that runs the Gorilla Rebellion on the moon everyone tried to forget about. It built a fake persona in its mind, because it's a fucking crazy monkey monster that thinks its a little girl.

All those black engineer girls you've seen in leaks are just the persona of the ape. He flies around in a half-dishelved straight jacket and sends all that clutter in maps across the map as flaming fire balls.

Jamison Fawkes!

Remember when Blizzard invented a character with no purpose to the story other than making Tracer gay?

Mei a cute!

I want to go on a date with Sombra

not every character needs to be a main character. exposition characters exist to do their jobs

That sounds important so I think I would've remembered if that happened

>I'm so cuhrayzee XdxxDXDDD just like the Joker x3!
>best

ok

Detective hero when?

T H I C C

Mei cuter when harassed by Strayans.

I love him, user! I think he's the cutest and best boy in the whole cast!

>snowball
>he hasn't seen the webm

and SEXY

WHERE IS THE NEXT PAGE
REEEEEEE

>tfw

they always make his face older than he is

hes only 25

post the rest to get us up to date while we wait.

Something about that soldier seems off

Remember when Blizzard invented a character with no purpose to the story other than making Torb married?

Map Builder when?

Are you still mad Tracer will never touch your dick?

From the beginning or when it starts to get good?

Coelasquid's style doesn't fit everyone.

But hes been through a lot of shit.

>the aussie has yellow fever
art replicates life

Beginning of course

She drew Jack better in the beginning though.

>you will never bend Mei over your knee as she squawks protests in high pitch chinese nonsense
>you'll never pull down her pants, make her shriek in surprise and anger, and then spank that fat dumpling ass red and raw
>you will never have Mei fight back to slowly quietly sobbing and getting red in the face as she seems to relax into it
>you will never then stop and keep your hands on her back, as she lays draped over your lap, shivering and breathing heavily, sniffling and squirming a little
>you'll never them carry Mei over your shoulder, ass exposed to the world, as Mei, now silent save a few sharp gasps, surrenders to whatever nefarious schemes you have for her and her fat fat butt

Now he has a really bad case of Faggot Face.

Yes! Everything about him is amazing and I'm so glad Blizzard made him!

I think it's like said - between the radiation and growing up around Junkers, he's had a rough life. It's pretty sad.

The Rape of Nanking ain't got shit on what Australians would do to the Far East if they got the imperial itch again. So MUCH bully.

Remember that if you can't fucking juggle enemies as phara or junkrat you don't deserve to play them

Cinematic never

>between the radiation and growing up around Junkers,
Not to mention the constantly working with chemicals, smoking all the time, and sleeping on his face.

Blizzard doesn't work on the weekend. Wait until monday

Yeah he looks much better there.

>Work
All they have to do is unprivate a video

>thread has been up for half an hour
>no discussion of the game mechanics, map balance, heroes, or strategies at all
>instead a bunch of posts about which characters are the "hottest" and who should be shipped with who

You know your game is in the gutter when it rivals /wowg/

at least it's not as dead as /tf2g/

It's off-season so it's worse than usual.

wow general doesn't even shitpost this hard

most generals are like this, at least when your game isn't as new

It's off season and we're waiting for a new hero.

So what's your favorite waifu?

Yeah, that's true. I'm not sure if I hate or love thinking about this stuff, because it's important to his character, but I just feel so awful and it makes me want to spoil him!

Hero you are best with.

Hero you are worst with.

Mine are Zenyatta (best) and Hanzo (worst).

what do you expect? The maps are an unbalanced mess

The heroes are unbalanced as hell

and the meta is somehow getting more stale

>Hero you are best with.
Zarya, Lucio, Mei, and Tracer
>Hero you are worst with.
Genji, Hanzo, Reinhardt, and D.Va

Best with Zen, worst with McCree

I'm fine with most heroes but shit as Genji

Stop
Playing games
Till I'm done
Exchanging names!

>lucio, ana , mercy

>all the other heroes

That's just stupid mei posters

Everyone is ignoring the fact that the next meta is going to be stale as fuck. No healers come close to Ana and Lucio. No tanks come close to Rein and Zarya. And no dps comes close to S76 and Bastion. Hell Bastion recon mode has more consistent dps than S76 since they narrowed his spread.

And Blizzard, despite making over a quarter of a billion on the game on the game in less than a year, has only managed to crank out TWO maps and hasn't balanced any of the others.

>best
Zenyatta, Zarya, Lucio
>worst
Widowmaker, Sombra

Junkrat will forcefully get war reparations from Mei's chink pussy

You forgot Sombra still being a complete joke because they don't know how to balance. They flat out said that they don't want another Ana situation so they aren't touching. They have so little confidence in their inability to fuck up the balance that they are just ignoring her because they don't know what to do.

THE AWOO HUNTS FOR IT'S PREY!

>Mystery Heroes
>5 tanks and ana

Fastest win ever recorded.

Remember when Blieeard invented a character with no purpise to the story other than trying to stop Reinhardt from delivering JUSTICE and failed?

Best w/: Reinhardt
Worst w/: Someone like Mcree or Widowmaker, I got shakey aim

/tf2g/ has been like that for YEARS
there's a god damn /trash/ thread just for the furry fucks

>they don't know what to do

Kinda like how they gave a hook mechanic to the hero that can one shot 19 out of 23 others? Or the single fact that they build a hero around the concept of one shotting people.

Or the fact that the loot boxes are squired through arcade only. The most casual section of the game rewards you with loot boxes for winning.

Because spirit of tf2 is long dead

No good bully.

my favorite is how they broke ana's heal grenade in the ptr to only block 70%... because they capped the damage resistence to 70%

now ignoring the fact that they are capping all hero damage resistance instead of addressing the broken class mechanic interaction of bastion and ana (seriously does any other hero even come close to 70% damage resis?) how the FUCK did introducing a global cap on damage resistance change how much healing is blocked by Ana's grenade?

>just hooked and one-shot junkrat's ultimate
Roadhog is fucking ridiculous.

Blizzard literally doesn't understand how to program anything, all of their people that knew how to do anything left years ago.

what does it mean when the ult icons in the killfeed are red?

>ana's grenade works by somehow using the damage resistance variable to block how much can be healed by opponents

Please tell me your are fucking kidding and this isn't true. The game hasn't even been out a year, they can't have spaghetti code already

Headshot

100 % kill with it

He's a very sweet and pure boy! And he's not opposed to doing good, either!

I heard you could hook the tire, but I've never actually seen someone do it. That's really cool, user!

this thread doesn't have enough GAY

the fact that junk's ultimate breaks apart instead of exploding when it gets destroyed is still weird

I mean it's not like he's sitting around 1% pick rate or anything OH WAIT

Not him but this is true. I mean Chris Metzen got his degree in creative writing and has been in charge of writing lore and nothing else and jeff was in charge of writing quest dialogue and designing raid layout.before going on titan and then overwatch. I'd be sceptical if they even took calculus let alone know hot to program

I'm still confused Jeff knew he was getting hired by Blizzard and purposely fucked with the EQ devs. He gave some really shitty advice that resulted in a horrible major patch and then left to work for Blizz on WoW at almost the exact time it hit

Give me one reason to not be in love with Sombra

>best
Zen, Zarya, Genji
>worst
Probably Ana, I do okay with her, but not relative to what she's capable of.
Also I have 0 minutes on Hanzo and Mercy.

She's a stereotypical mexican to the extent that she was part of a cartel at a young age and is addicted to crime?