Unpopular opinion

Unpopular opinion.

Most people are lame as fuck...

98 percent of people drive practical cars and work boring jobs.

Meanwhile my crew are all tattoo artists / graphic designs and ill cunts who roll pan scrapping 1950's and 60's vw's and old american vehicles.

Fuck normies...

>crew
>tattoo artists
>scrapping
lol homo

If we all drove "cool cars" we wouldnt appreciate whats cool about them

Also this

>everyone in the group has to conform to one type of car
I mean, I kinda get it... but to a lot of those homos their car is just another piece of bling. Chances are they didnt buikd it themselves, do their own maintenance or even understand how it works

This, i personally know people who buy classic cars just to sit and stare at them at a car show and get the hooplah from a crowd.

How is that unpopular opinion faggot

>my crew are all tattoo artists / graphic designs and ill cunts who roll pan scrapping 1950's and 60's vw's and old american vehicles
Literally fuck off and take your pile of beardy tattooed neo-male hipsters with you.

>Hey you guys everyone should be a graphic designer/tattoo artist and everyone should drive old impractical cars! And compulsory listen to 21 pilots!
t. millennial

>Meanwhile my crew are all tattoo artists / graphic designs and ill cunts who roll pan scrapping 1950's and 60's vw's and old american vehicles.

fuck trend following cock suckers

Dude did you hear about this new vape? It is covered in automotive part logos and is designed to go in ear spacers when you're not using if. It has craft beer and bacon flavors and plays five finger death punch when you toke it. You can even stance it

dont forget that you have to wear flannel and true religion jeans every single day

I'm 35 and grew up on dad rock and country; 21 pilots is alright.

I find looking at other peoples cars/researching cars more rewarding than owning them myself

Tattoo artist... Are they fucking drug addicts too? Tattoos are degenerate and a huge red flag to any normal adult.

The cops are the worse humanity has to offer, second only to the Jews

Sounds like a fucking blast m8, now KYS

If I didn't know any better I say this post was engineered to upset frequent users of this forum.
But I can't believe anyone would actually do something like that.

That's not true and you would know that if you had any experience in the adult world.

Nah.
Tattoos are signs of mental illness, drug use, crime. Degeneracy in general.
They are in vogue at the moment, just like short back and side haircuts and stupid beards.
In 4-5 years time they'll no longer be fashionable. Just like those stupid huge rings everyone had in their ears a few years ago.

>Not being a tattooist or a barber simply because you enjoy it as opposed to looking cool..
What's wrong with you

98% of people grew up after puberty

>grew up on country
>21 pilots is alright
not surprised

Even though I own one, I hate coupes.

>Not liking outlaw country
>Or the classics like George Jones or Conway twitty or Jerry Reed or the million others

>"fuck normies"
>drives the most generic baby boomer shit

The fuck is a 21 pilots

Omg lol you've never heard of them? Like wow you are so under a rock it's cool. Have you ever even been on the internet before?!

It's okay to have heard of current music. I won't judge you.