>Bitch wanders all over the places driving through the slushy or sandy stuff
>When loaded it wanders as well

I loved the land cruiser but now i'm BTFO

Especially since this will drive up the prices of the straight 6

Other urls found in this thread:

tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/2015-tahoe-frame-rust.80620/
gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/163644-frame-rusted-out/
z71tahoe-suburban.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=44495
carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Trailblazer/2003/body_paint/frame_rusted_and_rotted_vehicle_is_a_death_trap.shtml
goatse.cx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice.

who buys petrol land cruisers

The new v8 is a diesel.

And there are many petrol land cruisers all over. Only in the first world do you find nearly strictly diesel cruisers. In the bush it's nearly 50/50 as gassers are much easier to ghetto rig

Not nice. They literally made it shit.

Guess it's time for a suburban, eh?

kys

>Suburban
>Worth anything outside of the US

Pick one

kek, not even worth anything in the US

>muh shityota is even more unstable than normal
oh what a surprise

>half-cocked engineering
>boner marketing decisions
>plebs complaining but still happily take it in the butt
lol yeah no thanks

I never said that. If you read my post you'd notice that it's all complaints

MIKADO

Outside of the US is where Suburbans bring the most money...

Outside of the US is where Toyotas bring the most money

>t. Outside of the USer

You're comparing a productivity-oriented demographic in need of no-nonsense, reliable utility to a numale brand whore demographic that needs to pick up art supplies from Michael's. You can't compare. Suburbans have real value, your little Mr-potato-headed-together cucktruck is inheritance fags to pretend theyre hard working men.

>Spilling the beans.webm

>model of truck has "more value"
>but "worth less"
Makes you think

I don't understand what you are saying. As stated, I don't live in the US.

We have only one suburban (it's actually a yukon, but it couldn't be closer) in my country and it belongs to a guy that runs a rod and tackle shop.

The only numales I know are American medical students. It's hard to find numales among our local demographic seeing as we are over 94% nigger.

The Toyota hilux and hiace probably command the highest price for what they are but that is because you can actually find parts for them. Who is going to stick parts for one yukon?

They never sold the Tacoma here because they can only sell that nonsense in the USA because you people actually lap it up.

>stock parts

Boy that guy that got ejected at the end lucked out the last few seconds

>dat crushed roof
F A T A L I T Y
A
T
A
L
I
T
Y

>New

Its got to be 10 years now.

Are they okay?

The Suburban is for taking your kids to soccer games, not "utility."

>Toyfags are so lost
If you just hitched this to a Hilux the frame would bend

>Hence the name suburban

>tfw your pickup truck is now a nightvision camera
Hence the name hilux? I don't get it.

Why are GM fangirls so insecure?

This is what's wrong with america, that needs to die in a fire.

>suddenly campers being towed hurts my butt
what a weird time to express your sudden displeasure in 30 foot campers the moment you realise your shitlux can't even pull it out of a parking lot.

The hilux actually rated to tow a loaded 27' Jayco.

That's a big crash

>HURR TOYOTA FAGS PRETEND THEY ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE
>REAL WORK IS TOWING THIS RECREATIONAL TRAILER HURRR

shitlux is shit. it's literally an inflated price toy.
>Unfortunately, for those keen on using the HiLux for heavy-duty towing, braked towing capacity remains at 2500kg, which puts the Toyota workhorse well behind Mitsubishi Triton, Volkswagen Amarok and Nissan Navara (with 3000kg braked towing), and Holden Colorado, Isuzu D-MAX, Ford Ranger, and Mazda BT-50 (3500kg).

But if our recent experience towing a Johnno’s camper trailer from Melbourne to Wilsons Prom is any guide, the HiLux is not the best option even for medium towing duties.

Loaded up with four passengers, about 200kg of gear in the tray and 1400kg of camper trailer further behind, the HiLux’s truck-like turbo-diesel engine laboured up the slightest incline, despite maximum torque accessible from 1600rpm, and struggled to maintain speed up longer hills, regardless of revs.

The leisurely performance restricted smart take-offs from the lights, and required plenty of planning if a decision was made to over-take. It also made us wonder how it would cope towing the full 2500kg! Although perhaps a more telling figure in relation to overall towing performance was the gross combined mass (car and trailer) approaching four tonnes, or around 75 per cent of the HiLux’s maximum GCM of 5280kg.

>so assmad he's pretending like trucks can't do anything except what he saw in a single image reply
lol hurrr durrrrr my defective recalled diesel playskool truck is a piece of shit let me cry about it

You really gotta ask which engine was used seeing as there are a few to choose from, not to mention what it is compared against.

That said I'd take any of those pickups any day over a "half ton".

Note that is stating that a suburban is a no nonsense utility vehicle when it was designed with Soccer mom's in mind

>when it was designed
It was given a name. It's a closed bed Silverado/Sierra. What does your briliant toyfag logic tell you about those cars? That they're mountains?
Toyfags are truly a retarded set.

hahahaha yeah, no

It's not that bad man. The rear is a little loose but hasn't stopped me from going anywhere.

A set of spacers from Snake and it's all good now. Another $210 and because the rear track doesn't increase past the front track, ADR compliant. Happy days.

I've seen a Suburban once. On a tow truck. There are a couple of F250's and Ram 2500 getting about but they are fucking useless in the scrub so you only see them on the highway.

Plenty of 30foot glampervans towed by Cruisers all over the place. If a shitbox GM with an atmo IDI 6.5 and a chassis made of noodles can tow a 30, just about anything with a GCM of six tonne will do it. Which they do, a hell of a lot.

For you

HJ61
>Tinted windows
>sticker on rear glass
>plastic wind deflector
>aftermarket wheels
>white letters out
>dented rear bumper

FZJ80
>stickers
>painted, aftermarket aluminum wheels
>white letters out
>roof top tent
>homemade front bumper

Land Cruiser owners really are some of the worst.

This is why Americans tow trailers with one ton trucks. If that truck is struggling with a utility trailer there's no way it's going to tow a small 6k lb travel trailer up and over a mountain.

What's wrong with rooftop tents and white out lettering?
>go into /org/
>every single vehicle from 2wd Tacomas to Suburbans with Ford parts has white out lettering
Also, the wheels on the HJ61 are factory VX wheels.

Ah of course, you were hoping for the 'Americana' version.

HJ61

> Tinted windows in three colours
> Twenty stickers on the rear window
> Hardened 'chromoloy' wind deflector with thirteen bald eagle figurines
> Stock wheels stretched to 22" 'SuperNEGRO' rims - can't have aftermarket wheels, after all
> White, red and blue letters out and in
> NO DENTS ALLOWED FOR AN OFF ROAD VEHICLE, YOUR F TRUCK MUST BE DENT FREE TO BE AMERICAN. WE HAVE ROADS YOU DUM DUM Y U NEED TO GO DIRT?

FZJ80

> Not enough stickers
> Only bare ALUMINUM. The other I is for communists and the paint may hide its communism from our mutual benefactor, the NSA
> White, red and blue letters everywhere
> Underbody tent. Roof top tents are for Yuropee-uns and athiests, the Holy Father meant for us to sleep near the Earth He made and that's where we will sleep; a pop-up tent ratchet strapped to the chassis
> Store bought front bumper. DIY is strictly un-American. If we don't support the Chinese with their manufacturing, how will we ever be able to wipe our debt?

Fuck up you whiny cunt.

>when it was designed with Soccer mom's in mind
It was designed in the 30s and the concept behind it remains the same even today. It's a fullsize truck with an enclosed bed.

>That said I'd take any of those pickups any day over a "half ton".
>I'd take any of those trucks any day over a truck that's rated to haul more in the bed, tow more, and has more torque
Why are you even looking at trucks? By a Camry and shut the fuck up.

>If a shitbox GM with an atmo IDI 6.5 and a chassis made of noodles
Oh, the irony.

No, the Iron. You know, what's missing from the pig steel of a Suburban chassis.

fucking this

see for fuck sake your idea of camping is a fucking joke

>doesn't know the joy of rolling out with your family to Glamis with your 32' toy hauler loaded with six dirtbikes and a sand rail and camping in comforf for two weeks while hitting the best dunes in north america.

Sounds like you had a shit childhood user.

My dad did it in a '99 Yukon with the 350. Full of fuel, water, gear, and toys it probably weighed almost 15,000lbs.

Only thing done to the truck was a set of leveling airbags.

Literally no non-commercial toyota ever made could do that.

>inb4 sour grapes and asshurt

This.

The only people that talk shit about glamping are too poor to actually afford it.

>hurrr this is a camping thread
Kek, your idea of a truck is a fucking joke

Nah.

It's not for me, Ive tried it and I very much can afford it. If I want to get away in comfort, I'll take out my fifty foot power cat to the shelf and reef for a week.

When I go bush I like to sleep on a foamie layed out on the tray of the Cruiser under a tarp, cook brekkie on a three day unwashed hot plate after a fat breakfast bong filled with creek water, rig up the rods and canoes then go for a good fish. Come night time do the washing up in a bucket, shit under a tree and jump back under the tarp. Bloody paradise.

If I wanted to stay in a styrofoam box surrounded by wankers I'd stay in the site office. But doing that by choice isn't my cup of tea.

That and where I'm going, you won't make it with a box trailer let alone a 30' penis enlarger.

I talk shit about it because you might as well have stayed home. Or for the price of the RV you could have gotten acres in the middle of nowhere

Lol no. Glamping isn't even close to the same experience as actual camping. Sure, it's fun and it has its place, but there's nothing like being out in the wilderness with not a soul around for miles.

Camry's can't carry 12 workmen and drag along a cement mixer.

Ironically I am getting a dodge Dakota because the one I found was half the price of any Nissan or Toyota. Because for parts I'd have to ship them 2000 miles to my location. But parts cost nothing so I am sending myself a barrel full of predicted failures and consumables once the deal goes through.

Under-fucking-rated

ITT:

>user makes thread complaining about a land cruiser
>A couple posts in a suburban fag says "time to buy a suburban"
>Some back and forth
>Suburbans belong to hard working men!
>Look at how many recreational items it can tow!

It's almost as if a stereotypical suburban white male is trying his best to make up for some inadequacies.

GM fangirls truly are the worst

>GM fangirls don't know the true purpose of a truck

Oh, the irony.
Suburban frames aren't known for rusting in half, or for bending.

i'm detecting an awful lot of projection in that post buddy

Hmm, well yes, they are.

What do you call this then, a bit of good 'ol Yankee weight reduction? This chassis (Suburban, Silverado, Z71, GMC) is a piece of shit that cracks near the steering box, so much so that there is a healthy aftermarket for bolt-on and weld-on repairs for cracked frames in this area.

Wrong image, let me get another one of a failed Suburban frame but around the steering box this time.

For laughs, also;

tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/2015-tahoe-frame-rust.80620/
gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/163644-frame-rusted-out/
z71tahoe-suburban.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=44495

Search for ten seconds suburban+frame+rust in your preferred search engine and prepare for the laughing.

So proud of such shit.

I didn't say it's never happened, I said they aren't known for it. It's not a major issue.

Now Toyota on other hand, has been forced into multiple recalls after countless lawsuits regarding the issue.

So a little digging shows the GMT800 Chassis, the GMT900 chassis and the replacement K2XX all suffer from surface and structural corrosion. K2XX looks to have fixed the steering box area of the frame cracking, but still cracks near body and bed mounts.

Here's a GMT900 06 chassis fresh from a crossmember replacement seeing as the cunt rusted out.

Not a major issue as in GM have declined to recall thousands of failed vehicles and instead occasionally will authorise a frame swap as long as the client signs an NDA, or not a major issue as in you just don't know about it?

Seems pretty well known for it. Holden tried to market the Suburban here in Aus, didn't take off. The ones that sold, funnily enough, rusted out. A quick look online and there seems to be endless accounts of 'Muricans and rusted GMT800, GMT900 and K2XX frames.

American Toyotas are probably that rusty and shit, that's why they only sell that garbage to Yanks. Nowhere but the playground has them in the market. You won't see a Tundra or whatever the fuck Fisher Price toy they deem suitable for Americans in an African/Aussie/Asian mine site or anywhere with dependence.

Sandniggers excluded, they got the cunts for free.

And before you get your knickers in a knot about all Toyboaters being a rusty recalled piece of shit, this is the only recall out for the 70 Series since July 1997 when they had a voluntary recall for a tailshaft bearing.

>Toyota—Toyota LandCruiser VDJ7# equipped with ABS - Front Differential, Flexible Brake Hose Bracket

>What should consumers do?

>Consumers should avoid driving on corrugated roads at speeds greater than 80kmh. Owners will receive a campaign notification by mail at their last known address to present their vehicle to a Toyota dealer for rectification at no charge to the owner.

Don't even have the ABS model. Feels good, man.

You can look up any vehicle and find people complaining of surface rust.

>K2XX looks to have fixed the steering box area of the frame cracking
That hasn't been an issue since the 73-87 body style and even then most trucks never had an issue with it. This was a 73.

>Here's a GMT900 06 chassis fresh from a crossmember replacement seeing as the cunt rusted out.
That's actually a 99 GMT800. Motice there's surface rust on the frame, but it's not rusting through or folding in half.

>GM have declined to recall thousands of failed vehicles
You can't just decline to recall vehicles. That would open up the possibility of millions of lawsuits.

"My one year old truck has a little bit of surface rust" and "My 99 in the rust belt needed a shock mount crossmember replaced in 2015" is not the same as "my 2003 literally rusted in half and I'm not even in the rust belt"

>They corrugate roads in Australia

Why?

>GMT900 06 chassis
No such thing, kiddo.

>yotafags making up alternative facts, as usual
At least you aren't shitting up /ORG/ any more.

>Holden tried to market the Suburban here in Aus, didn't take off. The ones that sold, funnily enough, rusted out.

That's funny, I'm part of a group consists mostly of Australian Holden Suburban owners, I don't think I've ever seen one of them so much as mention rust.

The ones that did sell are pulling a premium now because there's more demand than supply.

>surface
Exactly it's just that. That steel is still structurally sound. Also compare the kind of rust/corrosion it is vs

Corrugations and undulations form from vehicles using roads that aren't graded for extensive periods of time. Much of the outback network is heavily used and poorly maintained because of it's remoteness, and as a result the corrugations are pretty gnarly.

Never go to ORG, too many yankee dipshits with no clue there for me.

Great labelling from the poster of those images, then.

For sure man, they cut out and replaced a structural member of the car because of 'surface rust.' And it was 'surface rust' that led to this vehicle's bed sagging.

Is your brain switched on? If you are the type to look at one photo of corroding steel that has just had a structural member replaced adjecent to the corrosion you are now looking at and give it the 'structurally sound' thumbs up, stay the fuck away from steel you silly cunt.

Enough corrosion to warrant the replacement of a crossmember, which according to the poster did exactly that; fold in half.

Of course you can decline to issue a recall. There are two tiers in the US; Recalls demanded by Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) based on the The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act (originally enacted in 1966 and now recodified as 49 U.S.C. Chapter 301), and voluntary recalls from the manufacturer.

If NHTSA hasn't demanded the OEM issue a recall for whatever reason and the OEM does not wish to issue a recall, what do you think the outcome is going to be?

Also interesting, what reports I can find show that the cracking around the steering box is far fewer seen in pre-73 vehicles and far more common in post-73, completely opposite to your post.

Care to shed any light, or just making it up on the fly?

And by "my 2003 literally rusted in half and I'm not even in the rust belt", do you mean like this?
carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Trailblazer/2003/body_paint/frame_rusted_and_rotted_vehicle_is_a_death_trap.shtml

>Great labelling from the poster of those images, then.
>they cut out and replaced a structural member of the car because of 'surface rust.' And it was 'surface rust' that led to this vehicle's bed sagging
>Enough corrosion to warrant the replacement of a crossmember, which according to the poster did exactly that; fold in half.

The poster didn't claim it was a 2006 GMT900.
The bed wasn't sagging.
It's not there to add structure to the frame, it's just a shock mount.
It didn't fold in half.

>yotafag keeping it up with the alternate facts

The picture was of a 73, it wasn't quite rare, but an uncommon issue on the 73-87 body style.
What makes you think that fact means it should be less common after 73? If you had any reading comprehension whatsoever, you would understand that as being a minor problem for the 73-87 body style that was fixed with the 88-98 body style.

>If NHTSA hasn't demanded the OEM issue a recall for whatever reason and the OEM does not wish to issue a recall, what do you think the outcome is going to be?
NHTSA has not demanded they issue a recall. Do you know why? Because it's not a major issue. They have not been forced into it by the feds or through civil lawsuits, indicating it's not a terribly common issue. If it were, NHTSA would demand a recall, and as I said, they couldn't just "decline" said theoretical recall.

>do you mean like this?

>not even in the rust belt
>New York
Going to blame that one on the poster as well?

>location: Michigan

That's pretty damn good for a 99 in the rust belt that's never been washed or undercoated. A lot of trucks look worse than that after 5-10 years.

>Corrugations and undulations

Do you mean potholes? Or just holes?

Because miles of evenly spaced ridges seem unnatural to me

Dude, Australia is hell on earth, everything there has evolved to murder, rape, kill and maim [insert Abbo joke here] the outback is 1000x worse than anything in the western world.
If the environment doesn't get you, the bantz will.

Fuck I pity the assholes who have to drive that shit every day

That's not the site I ripped those images from. Not sure what that site that you screencapped is, but cool.

If NHTSA hasn't demanded a recall, then very much the manufacturer can decline to issue a recall for an issue with their vehicle. It's their prerogative as the NHTSA hasn't stepped in. GM declined to recall Takata airbag equipped vehicles in the months preceding the date that NHTSA demanded a recall take place. If 'the feds' hadn't stepped in, your beloved GM would have happily declined to issue a recall on those products.

Speaking of the Suburban being a rusty shit though, what's the go with; #PI0564B: Wax Coating on Frame Peeling, Metal Shows Corrosion/Rusting?

Why is there a TSB for corroding frames if GM frames don't have a corrosion issue?

Many common issues have not had NHTSA step in. Doesn't make them disappear however.

It's in Marilyn, NY. That's as much in the rust belt as you are the +100 IQ bracket. Going to blame that on Toyota as well?

Nah man, very natural. Road train routes aren't too bad as you end up with a pair of nice ruts to follow but anything else is like strapping in to a Hitachi mega vibe space capsule.

>still can't differentiate surface rust from structural
>thinks NY isn't in the rust belt
>Toyota frame recall for structural rust causing catastrophic frame failure is better than GM service bulliten for a wax coating flaking off

>That's not the site I ripped those images from.
Then link the page you did rip them from. Because at this point, it looks like you were making shit up as you went.

> Can't differentiate between surface rust and structural corrosion
> Thinks Marilyn is in the rust belt
> Thinks an Aussie with a 70 Series god machine cares about the rust on an American-only 'My First Truck Edition' Toyota.

Isn't it good that you think the flimsy spray wax corrosion protection falling off is quite okay, seeing as quite literally the only thing stopping your 'American' Chinese steel from rusting is that.

goatse.cx

But nah, ripped that shit from plebbit straight through googles imghp previewed and scanned through the thread. So many results came up when searching suburban+frame+rust that I didn't bother combing the internet to verify source. If that upsets you, cry harder into your GM Rust Flakes cereal.

Big lol if you think that Silverado with self-forming speed holes through the whole frame is surface rust. Shit nig, you shouldn't be touching anything ferrous.

What part of the thread mentioned a 2006 GMT900, sagging bed, or folded crossmember? If you didn't comb the internet to find it, it should be easy to find again.

Taller thicker wall frame made with a grade of steel less prone to rusting. What's so hard to understand about that? Do you really thing confirmed common catastrophic failure is better?

How does it form?

I am genuinely intrigued.

Man, fuck Australia. I could have dealt with everything else. Buy this, this is fucking where your taxdollars go, obviously. Into making life hell.

Mate I'm not engaged enough by you to even open my history, let alone try and search for it again.

You want to view it, go to Plebbit and search. Or reverse image search. Or fuck yourself with a cactus man I'm not phased.

What's the go with a taller thicker-wall frame? What's the dimensions of these Toyota frames you have taken umbrage with? Right now, lay it on me. What's the average thickness of a Suburban frame rail? What's the thickness of a Tundra frame rail? What grade steel is a Suburban frame rail? What grade steel is a Tundra frame rail?

I'd say the thousands of documented frame failures of GM full size products is pretty good confirmation. Do you really thing (sic) confirmed catastrophic failure is better than confirmed catastrophic failure?

As said above, man I've got a modern 70 Series with no GM style rust, no USA Toyota recalls and no USA-spec spray-on wax coating. You can keep the shitheaps that upset you so badly to yourself.

Dead set, the tax dollars in QLD go to anything the gubbermint wants. It's the only state where income derived from Transport and Main Roads payments may be directed to other HOD's.

That and keeping dole bludgers alive. There has been an unfortunate movement to more people on welfare than workers paying income tax and GST in the past five years.

These undulations form initially on a graded dirt road by small harmonic movements of the wheels of a car or truck. This leaves a small impression. The next vehicle that goes over the substrate falls into the same harmonic pattern which adds nodes to the peaks and troughs. The more similar the wheelbase of the two vehicles, the stronger the nodes. Road trains are fantastic as their wheels are not evenly spaced. This adds antinodes to the peaks and troughs which reduces their amplitude, and the opposite is true where a track that sees nothing but Cruisers, Patrols, Defenders and similar have very bad corrugations with very high amplitude.

There's been a lot of research into this area, it's well worth a read.

So you were indeed making it up as you go. Thanks for the confirmation.

You're only lying to yourself.

br/o/s should i cop early 2000s land cruiser or lx470 if i dont wanna look like a fag

> I don't care enough about you to help you
> THERE'S MY EVIDENCE THIS CUNT'S LYING GOTCHA LYA LYA

This is sad man. You've got a TSB for corrosion on Suburban rails. You've got thousands of documented frame failures with GM fullsize products. You've got an aftermarket dedicated to repairing the cracking and corrosion issues on these products.

You yourself don't know the grade of steel used in either frame, or the dimensions, or the thickness yet you claim one is superior and the other not. You are unaware of the failure rate and complaint rate of GM fullsize products, yet you claim there are none.

> But fuck Toyota man, they are the devil. And this particular Australian is making the whole thing up.

Keep on keeping on Yankee boy. At least you'll have plenty of iron in your diet from inhaling rust every time you take your 'Burban for a roll round to the fab shop for another rocker panel.

Or perhaps not enough iron in your diet, seeing as your frame rails don't seem to have much in them.

Nigga no one gives two shits about roads in the outback and no councils out there to work on shit

If you can get an early 200's 100 or 105 Series you're in to win. They are a good platform. Not sure what you got over the pond, but if there is one with a 1HD-FTE that should be your pick.

Make sure the bottom end has been looked at at least once in it's life and the usual diesel engine checks; injection pump for weeps from cold start advance plate, shaft etc, nailing from individual injectors while idling, that sort of thing.

You may also want to look at the HF2A transfer case. They are an awesome transfer case, but be aware that it is possible for the seal between the transmission and the HF2A to fail where gear oil from the transmission will enter the transfer case and accumulate. If you come across a model with a hose connecting the fill ports on both the transmission and the transfer, that's what has happened. The line is present for the gear oil to migrate back to the transmission. With this in place, you're all good but it does mean the seal will need to be replaced eventually.

Yeah nah, council ain't doing shit.

Councils here don't do fucking anything even if they have the ways to do it.

You care enough to find this "evidence" to support your claims, but when all of that "evidence" is proven false, you blame it someone else but refuse to provide the source you got it from which according to you should be extremely easy to find.

The only logical explanation for that is that you are lying.

>This is sad man. You've got a TSB for corrosion on Suburban rails.
A service bulletin for peeling wax coating that can lead to surface rust.
vs
A recall for catastrophic frame failure due structural rust.
These are not even close to the same thing.

>You've got thousands of documented frame failures with GM fullsize products
Surface rust is not a frame failure. Your "evidence" to support this claim is a stress fracture around the steering box on a 1973 Blazer, and a rusty shock mount crossmember on a 99 in the rust belt that you falsely claimed was a 2006, falsely claimed had a sagging bed as a result, and falsely claimed the crossmember folded.

>You yourself don't know the grade of steel used in either frame, or the dimensions, or the thickness yet you claim one is superior and the other not.
Suburban frame is 7" tall with 3/16" steel. The fact the Toyota frame rusts significantly faster under the same conditions is evidence of it using a grade of steel more prone to corrosion.

>You are unaware of the failure rate and complaint rate of GM fullsize products, yet you claim there are none.
Not a major issue =/= 0% failure rate. Keep up with the straw man.
"It happens to both" is not a valid counterpoint to a 20% failure rate vs a 5% failure rate.

>time you take your 'Burban for a roll round to the fab shop for another rocker panel.
Show me on this picture where you think the Suburban has rust issues.

Lmao do retarded gmcucks actually think their budget soccer mum suvs are comparable in any way to a 70 series?
Kekk

Show me on this picture where you think the Tundra has rust issues.

Seriously nigger? You post a stock photo of a new car from '99 in profile, and ask someone on the internet to pick out chassis rail rust?

Fuck me.