NEW CAR SERIES from Initial D Creator!!

Its finally happening and it sounds awesome!

"The issue is also revealing that Shigeno will start a new series this summer. The series will take place in the 2020s, when self-driving cars are ubiquitous in Japan. The series will feature a genius driver who goes back to Japan after graduating top of his or her class at a racing school in England. "

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-30/initial-d-shuuichi-shigeno-ends-sailor-ace-manga-starts-new-car-racing-series-this-summer/.114101

How did Nakazato afford his GTR?

>self driving cars
hmm, relevant but I wonder how the plot is going to work? This is a world where cars are self driving but racing schools still exist. So there is still an interest in racing but only on the professional circuit?

Papa sponsored him.

Lots of dicks to be sucked in Gunma

wonder what car the main character will drive....

GT86

anime will have J-rock instead so who cares

>that spin off manga where keisuke and nakazato have secret relationship
It all makes sense now.

Would love for them to do a bunta prequel.

He will return to Japan to discover an underground scene that offers real challenge? Dunno how the self-driving cars fit in. I guess they have to be UG because nobody drives manually any more.

>The series will take place in the 2020s, when self-driving cars are ubiquitous in Japan.
>hmm, relevant but I wonder how the plot is going to work?

eX-Driver 2.0

>her
dropped

this
fuccin dropped if anything but eurobeat

it's gonna be SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Comfy anime like 1st stage never.

Shigeno has contracted loli moeblob disease and he'll just make it IDOLM@STER RACING.

He's only into gravure idols.

Makes sense,

Initial D was also essentially about underground car clubs and racers

He's a dweeb who comes from a rich family. So his dad probably bought him the JEE TEE ARU.

He's the anime version of Elliot Rodger, minus the killing spree part.

>He's a dweeb who comes from a rich family.
Where is that in the series? I don't remember his family being mentioned at all.

Delete this.

The similarities are striking.

FUCK

>bottom
>thinks all women should bow to him for simply existing
>top
>can't even hold his spaghetti together and string together a coherent sentence when a girl is in his face

damn

more like

>top
>can't even hold his spaghetti together and string together a coherent sentence when a girl is in his face
>bottom
>thinks all women should bow to him for simply existing but can't even hold his spaghetti together and string together a coherent sentence when a girl is in his face

>LHD

>racing school
I feel like anime writers just have a mad gabs style form they fill out.

if there's a tournament arc then you know for sure

>Tsuchiya is 61
>Tsuchiya can't keep driving forever

Hold me Veeky Forums

good, time for new faces
that old fuck and his outdated ae86 from his childhood are way past their expiration date

>tfw no shots of the side character's daily lives

If there were more character development in 1st and 2nd stage and the series ended with 3rd it would've been a 10/10 anime

so eX Driver?
exactly my thoughts

>sayuki in a miniskirt and hoodie
sweating_r32_man.jpg

don't forget

cowtits confirmed for pedophilia

cowtits a cute! A CUTE!!!

Sayuki should have gotten with Takeshi.

cowtits should have gotten with me :'V