>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza
>How to Convert Skyrim/Oblivion/NV/FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13945/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1464/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obshillians and Bethesdrones go and die.

First for really cute waifus!

Daily reminder that Bethdrones are the lowest forms of human life in the galaxy.

I had no idea people took super mutants for waifus. I thought they were asexual.

My waifu is sexual!

Bethdrones don't actually exist. Nobody's that stupid. This is the work of shitposters.

>dat sixpack
>dem titties

Drop those broad shoulders and i would fuck her in a heartbeat.

>i fucked worse i real life

T H I C C

>Bethesda game protags have awfuly low carry weight
>merchants have small amount of cash on them ( to the point that special one of the kind bobblehead adds 100 caps for them )
>dude holy shit, Skyrim/Fallout 4 has like 200 hours of gameplay !!!1111

Well fucking DUH.

>Bethdrones don't actually exist

speak for yourself.

>Bethesda
>Todd "The Man" Howard
>Trust
>It works
>Climbable mountains

need i say more?

Fallout 4 is a good video game.

>Bethesda game protags have awfuly low carry weight
what?

Bethesda games have some of the most insanely generous carry weights of any RPG

how DARE you have a contrary opinion

It is a good video game that I enjoy in my recreational time.

In F4 at 10 STR you have 300 carry weight, its not that much with all this junk you have to lug around.

Its just so to add padding to the game.

>s not that much with all this junk you have to lug around.
You are doing something wrong because i rarely have my carry weight go over 200, even after carrying a whole bunch of shit

Are you fucking serious? 300 carry weight is like 20 assault rifles or almost 10 missile launchers. And that's before you admit things like money, quest items, misc items, and ammo don't take up ANY weight and thus NO inventory space unless you're playing on an esoteric survival mode.

That mountain where jacobstown is at
You can't climb to the top of that shit
Defend this obsidiots

Ignore him. He's one of those people that thinks he's supposed to be able to carry every item in the game.

>tfw your friend pronounces Yao Guai 'yo guy'
>EEEHHH DERS A FACKIN YO GUY OVAH DER. JAYSUS CHRIST

I would agree with you if grabbing things for crafting didn't take up so much of it.

Someone with fucking reason and logic on this /Fog/

but the the shittards defending obsidian here and inciting flames are simply /v/irgins and NMA fags

>ammo
>aid
>armour
>weapons
>food and water
>junk for settlement building

300 is small as fuck and that is at STR 10.

There is a reason why unlimited carry weight mods are so popular with Bugfesta games.

>ammo
>aid
Ammo has no weight, and even stacks of like 30+ of drugs barely weight over 1.

>armour
>weapons
My total carry weight of armor + weapons is less then 60.

>food and water
>junk for settlement building
Food and water is pointless unless you are on hardcore mode, and settlement building shit can easily be deposited rapidly at settlements which are all over the map.

Sounds like you have a serious case of needing to get gud

>Sounds like you have a serious case of needing to get gud

Sounds like you have a serious case of needing to ditch babby mode and play as intended on survival

ammo has weight in the updated survival mode

>reeeee I can only hold 300 pounds casually like it's nothing and that's without making a single attempt at using the pocketed or deep pocketed mods that go on every bit of armour except the helmet
>reeee BETHESDA won't let me carry 409 toasters reeeeeeeeee

Say something nice to Diva, she is quite shy

>this triggers Bethdrone

> and play as intended
This is a hilariously retarded argument to make.

The game was not indented to be played on survival, if it was, it would have been the default mode.

>RPG about post apo survival is not meant to be played on survival mode

Sure thing buddy.

Its not default because Beth babbies would throw tantrum and Todd would lose mucho sheckles.

>disagreeing with my autistic sperging means you're a bethesdrone reee

nice horns, bby

That's a cute deathclaw

How big is her feminine penis?

Is this a picture for rad roaches?

>RPG about post apo survival
Except Fallout is nothing of the sort.

Fallout is a post post apocolyptic game about humanity rebuilding.

Which is why survival mechanics were not a focus of Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, or 3, and merely a secondary feature of NV and 4.

You're so full of shit its hilarious

Any huge mods come out recently that I should know about? Something that will refresh the game a bit?

Looking to play melee survival.

Cool story bethdrone.
Got any more fairy tales ?

The artist did one for each season.

>Cool story bethdrone.
>Bashing on Fallout 4, and pointing out how its different from Fallout 1/2/Tactics makes me a bethesdrone
Man, the trolls aren't even trying today.

QUICK /FOG/

Give me your must-have mods for Fallout 4, right now!

Nah that's just /v/ they'll get tired and go back eventually.

>Its a "retarded Bethdrone pretends not to be retarded Bethdrone" episode.

>Vault - Tec
>not Vault - T H I C C

Slightly dissapointed

-Unofficial Fallout 4 patch
-Beantown Interiors
-Atomic Radio + Tales from The Commonwealth
-1950's feminine outfits
-Vault-Tec workshop overhaul

Modern Firearms + MF Craftable vests.
F4SS
Space Marines Armour
CBBE
Slooty Vault Suit

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13945/?

How do I make the CBBE shape work with every outfit in the game?

I know there is this bodyslide mod but it's not as straightforward as I expected it to be.

thats literally all sarcasm you autist

There's tutorials for this on the bodyslide page or youtube user-kun.

Start Me Up
Basement Living
Custom Combat Armor
Beast Master
Do It Yourshelf
Automatron EyeBot Companions

Thanks, user~chan, I'll look it up!

>he doesn't /getit/

Nice Nora>Nice Nate
Aggressive Nora>aggressive Nate
Sarcastic Nate>Sarcastic Nora

Sarcastic Nate>>>>>>>the rest

Forgot
> Glowing Animals Emit Light
>This was attempted in NV
>Required weird scripts
>Caused the game to dip down to 1 fps before crashing if you even looked in the direction of Searchlight
>In 4 you literally just attach a light source to the creature
With all this talk of 4FSE being shit, I have to wonder what functions people are looking for if shit like that doesn't even need a script anymore.

Don't carry 700 bullets or 1000 stimpacks or 30 deathclaw steaks or armour that isn't lightweight or pocketed or more than 3 weapons (4 if I'm generous) and don't upgrade them with the heaviest possible parts just because you can and use lone wanderer or a companion and quit whining and download the salvage beacons mod.

enhanced camera when

WHAT IF THERE WAS A PLACE WITH ALL THE ZIP OF NUKA COLA?

I'm sorry but a pistol shouldn't weigh 10lb and a rifle shouldn't weigh 20.
2-4 for a pistol
6-9 for a rifle/shotgun
13-20 for an MG like the assault rifle
20+ for things like miniguns, rocket launchers and the like

Wouldn't that be the cheer cheer cheeriest place in all the world?

>Don't carry 700 bullets
I would if only it didn't took 50 bullets to kill standard raider.

>enemies eventually start getting so tough I have to dump multiple mags in them to put them down

It's starting to get fucking ridiculous. Isn't there a mod or something that makes combat quick and deadly for both me and the enemies?

This
bullet sponges are hell

>It's starting to get fucking ridiculous. Isn't there a mod or something that makes combat quick and deadly for both me and the enemies?

Modern Firearms.

>inb4 muh anti-tacticool sperging - no one cares about your opinion

Get fucking good.

I'm level 130+, with a fully modded plasma rifle, and kill basically everything in a second

He'll need to make sure he downloads the Cheetos mod as well then.

Mandatory for all Modern Firearms users

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1464/?

Protip : no one cares about your autistic screeching.
Go be faggots somewhere else.

>The Doritos bag doesn't have a scope or use .50 ammo

Doubt they'd be interested.

>autistic screeching intensifies

>isn't doritodew.tm officially licensed tm

Why isn't the FO4 mod community as productive as the ones from Skyrim, NV, etc?

What happened?

That requires me to rethink all my guns, with me having over 60 other gun mods. I was looking more for something that just plain cuts down on all the hitpoints.

>people are making fun of me so they must be really upset
>proceeds to throw a fit

lmao
You're so quick to anger in every thread.
I know it's you purple HUD fuckboy

F4 only has 600 or so mods less than NV and more downloads so that's wrong.

No Fallout game will ever have the mod support Skyrim has.

>Why isn't the FO4 mod community as productive as the ones from Skyrim, NV, etc?
I wonder where people get this retarded idea from

Fallout 4 has been out for slightly over a year, and in that time it has gotten

-102% the number of mod downloads
-96% the number of mods

as NV has in all of its 6+ years.

Fallout 4's modding community has been MANY times more productive then NVs, by like 6 fold.

>I know it's you purple HUD fuckboy>>
Its violet you colourblind faggot.
Still mad about it i see.

Survival mode settings mod and up the damage ?

Give me a PO box address so that I can send you a how to guide on insulting people.

All you ever do is say people are mad and it makes you seem like you have brain damage.
Your edgy mods of course further substantiating that claim.

The Fallout modding communities combined can't compare to the TES community.

This, I was looking a hair mods then looked at the Oblivion nexus and I don't think there's a single mod that wasn't ported from those, even if we're talking about the ones on 4's nexus. If a mod involves a mesh, doesn't look like complete shit and wasn't obviously nifskoped, it was probably ported from a TES game's mod. The result is of course that we don't get any of the good looking armors because they don't fit thematically. Even less so than the generic slutty armor ports.

Yeah I'm a bit mad.

F4 question

I have long load times when going from an interior location to an exterior location only, and under specific enough conditions that it has to be a bug. Also on an SSD. Load times are 60-90 seconds and repeatable under the right conditions:

If I fast travel to an exterior location, even from within an interior location like the railroad, it loads instantly.
If I load a game already outside, it loads instantly.
If I load a game inside and go outside, it loads instantly.

Only when I have already been outside, go inside, then return outside do I get the long load time, but it always occurs in this case.

Disabling autosaves doesn't help, nor does keeping the number of save files at a minimum.

Because it feels like there are very few Big mods. And a lot of single thing mods, a new weapon, armor, bodyshape, all thing all beth type games have. What I want is a mod that over hauls all factions equipment, rebalances vanilla gear, adds DT to some armor, so on and so forth, all in 1-3 mods.

Its hard to insult you more than your parents who spawned you unto this world.

Keep sperging out, i really enjoy that.

big mods like that are shit tbqh

See, you did it again.
It's pretty embarrassing my dog.

If you don't up your insult game I won't let you play Call of Duty while I fuck your butt anymore.

There is also the fact that Bethesda did all the major mods from Fo3/NV as offical game content, meaning modders have far less "big stuff" to do

-Settlement building is Feng Shui, Real Time Settler, Settlement Defense, Settlement Raiding, and all home base mods rolled into one

-Power Armor got a massive upgrade, its own UI, and many in-game modifications, making PA mods dead

-Companions now interact and make comments on basically everything you do, taking their connection to the rest of the game much further then even modded companions did.

-Weapon modding is on a scale far greater then even mods like WMX

-Fallout 4 has more base creatures, and more creature variants, then any past Fallout game, making "new creature" mods less of a priority

-Automatron did RobCo certified, and took it to 11

-The workshop DLC added a shit ton of Fo3/NV mods, as well as features people said were missing from the settlement system and had made mods for Fallout 4 to add, killing all those mods from Fo3/NV/4.

Cement buildings, traps, arenas, craftable weapons/armor/ammo/clothing/food, decontamination arches, new high yield power sources, a terminal to track companions/settler job assignments, SPECIAL boosting items, new items that greatly enhance settlement happiness levels, clean versions of many settlement items, and more, which killed all settlement mods beyond "ADD MOAR ITEMS!" mods.

Honestly, Bethesda left very little for modders to actually do for Fallout 4 besides nudes and lewds, and the typical "more weapons/armors" mods, as well as the infrequent good quest mod

>he is still responding

Sweet sweet fag tears.

>adds DT to some armor
Fallout 4's DR damage system already uses a combination of DR and DT to form a weird threshold based armor system.

I would be willing to settle for 1 semi lore friendly weapon pack, 1 full vanilla rebalance especially weight of weapons and adds a bit of DT for things like power armor, an one that over hauls the factions equipment preferably using mod 2.

I'm going to kiss you on the mouth forcefully against your will and hide all of your airsoft guns your mother bought you

>Honestly, Bethesda left very little for modders to actually do for Fallout 4 besides nudes and lewds, and the typical "more weapons/armors" mods, as well as the infrequent good quest mod>>

Shame you cant fix plot holes with mods..

Well that's fucking useful.

NV mods that arent super well known?

Looking for side shit to do

Good thing there aren't any real plot holes outside of ones imagined by NMA and /v/

WTF, doors are destructible ??

Link or can you explain it more because I thought they made DT decided they did not like it and just went back to strait DR.

Some are, but some are great.

Just look at those Immersive Armor/Weapons mod for Skyrim.

They are amazing.

Yet, in FO4, all we have is this one mod with this one weapon that will crash your game from time to time.