>going up hill
>downshift
>oh wow user you're cool

The fuck did she want me to do?

suck her dick

>things that happened

>camaro
>she

she found ur skillz hot and she wanted some dick but ur so fucking stupid and autistic u just faged up like a nigger so now u got no bitch kys dumb ass

>>going up hill
>>downshift
How fucking weak and pigfat is your car that you hae to downshift to make it up a hill?

>be out with gf waiting to do u-turn
>look at her and tell her to hold on
>NO user PLEASE DONT
>pin the throttle
>veeyate roar
>rear tires screaming for mercy
>shes yelling
>complete hektik u turn
>return to hotel and park
>omg user that was hot
>start making out all the way to the room and pound her from behind

Sick bro

>go 20 km/hr over speed limit
>user SLOW DOWN

Fucking hell no one follows the speed limit!

this is my neighbout shes a very nice lady and Im even in her will but she always lectures me on how to drive when I bring her to her doctors appointements and whatnot

wow

He probably considers traps girls

if that's the way they feel like then they're girls

>pound her from behind
could you elaborate pls

>put music on
>they turn it down and want to talk shit instead

You my man.

>not being in optimal powerband at all times
shiggy

>things that never happened

>revs above 4k
>JESUS CHRIST user SLOW DOWN GO THE SPEED LIMIT

Bro nice

> Parked in a field
> It's rained a bit
> Passenger, a small cute asian girl I've spent the day hanging with, eggs me to do doughnuts
> I explain that it's a FWD car.
> DO A SKID DO A SKID
> Roll eyes, pull some lift-off oversteer
> She cheers
> I drive off, feeling slightly guilty about the huge pair of slices I just carved into a school's playing field
She was small and cute, knew a shitton about /k/ stuff, and was even into Veeky Forums stuff and cars. Such a shame she was a lesbian and a rabid leftist SJW. And probably got deported.

domestic violence is not a joke buddy

I actually really hate when this happens. I like having passengers that don't feel the need to talk for the entire car ride

>hanging out with lesbians
>letting them boss you around in your own car
I'm sure this "lesbian" got fucked by Chad later that night. Probably told your gay little story to him afterwards and had a good laugh.

i know this feeling.

>music is playing
>passenger starts talking
>they turn the radio volume down to 0 instead of just turning it off
>miss best part of song and it keeps playing silently

ooohh whuuuuuut
reeeeeeeeeeeee
don't touch my stereo *pimpslaps backwards*

you gotta keep those bitches in check user, don't let anyone fuck with your stereo.

Nice.

>didn't pull the handbrake
Fake and gay

>things that never happened

>knew a shitton about /k/ stuff,
> even into Veeky Forums stuff and cars.
>she was a lesbian and a rabid leftist SJW

1. that was a trap
2. that was a man .. same shit as #1
3. She wanted the D *if it was truly a she* and you could have dicked her into being a proper conservative wife.

>ITT Shit passengers do
>put on music
>THEY turn it down

Come on user grow some balls. Only bitches let their passengers control shit

>be me
>glorious Mazda Tribute needs a new fuel pump
>driving my dad's 1.8L Civic for the weekend until it is fixed
>somebody needs a ride from me
>picks them up
>has to pull out onto highway
>118 HP wew lad
>I have to floor it to actually go somewhere
>not actually going that fast, just loud
>"oh, you are one of those people"

nice one

>why is your car so loud
>why does it smell like gas
>why is the car so bumpy and rough
>those headlights are blocking your view
>ugh it seats soooooo low, I feel unsafe
>how old is this thing?
>why don't you just buy a newer and nicer car?
>so are you like..a ricer?
>wow you put a lot of money into this OLD hunk of junk, just buy a new car
>you're always working on that thing, just buy a new car
>this thing sucks, there's only 2 seats
>how come your steering wheel has no airbag?
>where are the cup holders
>driving a manual looks like a lot of work, why don't you just get an automatic? it's easier
>the engine is in the back? well that's stupid
>JUST BUY A NEW CAR

FUCK YOU I LIKE MY SW20

>pull shit like this all the time with wife in car
>79 camaro z28 with built engine
>has the opposite effect since wife is terrified of cars, hates speed, hates engine noise and hates losing traction
>beat off in shower

Married the biggest normie in the world

See the problem is the SW20 isn't old enough to be respected like an AW11.
Things my girlfriend has said about it:
>It's so cute
>I love how you always know whether the headlights are on or not
>When are you going to teach me manual?
>Why is the engine in the middle? Does that make it turn better?
>You can't sell it! You've put so much work into it
>I like how the seats stop me from sliding around corners
>Can't we just put my backpack in the frunk?
>Can you drive user? I'd rather you drive.

Considering she drives a 2003 Altima that I've fixed a couple of times now that's saved her and her family money, they've all come to respect my knowledge on cars. I also told her that when we're married her daily driver will be a nicely restomodded classic VW Bug, and she loves that idea.

boi she sounds fucking perfect

Try telling them to not touch your shit. They will keep on talking through the music. Then when you turn it off, because you cant enjoy it anyway, they finish after two sentences.
>hehe, thats all wanted to say, you can put the music back on
*puts music back on*
>oh hey this and that and blahblahblah

FUCK

>mfw she's literally mutant-tier ugly
attractive women who respect your autismo hobbies don't exist user.

>Veeky Forums
>anything but neets and numales who've only touched females of the opposite sex.
Are you lost user

*family members of the opposite sec

No quite cute actually. About 5'7" and 110lbs, athletic build.
Y'all need to find yourself a southern woman. They respect their men and don't question them. I like my gfs father a lot, great guy, but she only responds yes sir and no sir to him because they're a deep South Christain household. When I've gotten stern with her before she will say "yes sir" to me. It's fucking fantastic. I'll probably end up marrying her, we've already been dating for around 15 months.

It's all about making a woman respect you and see you as the dominant figure. Don't be Mr. Wimpy. Take control of every situation quickly and confidently.

Lmfaoooo

You know she probably calls Tyquarius sir when she sucks him off right?

cars arent really an autistic hobby desu

everybody with cars as a hobby is autistic

I fucking hate when normies say shit like that about my Miata

not really, unless of course you consider having a deep understanding of a hobby autism

>uses the windows operating system
>streams music in .mp3 format
>wears shoes he purchased at the mall
>does not play a musical instrument
>cannot solve a system of differential equations
>"These normies man!" -(You)
are you being ironic on purpose?

>ANANON P-PLEASE ST-SLOW DOWN
>WE'RE GONNA CRASH
>YOU ALMOST HIT THAT CAR
>WHY IS IT SO LOUD- SLOW DOWN
>AAHHHHHHHHH
>PULL OVER AND LET ME OUT

>I hate you
everytime

Nah she hates niggers deeply. I'm not racist but she is lol.
White women think black men are scum and AIDS ridden down here.

This other guy must be from a "multicultural" state. I'm not racist either but in my town each group keeps to their own and treats the rule like the first commandment. I'm from Georgia.

You're absolutely right. I'm in Alabama for school. Multiracial couples are NOT a thing here. Haven't seen one and I've been here for two years. Black guys don't even seem to like white girls down here.

>SW20
Well, why DOESN'T it have an airbag?

>White women think black men are scum and AIDS ridden down here.

As someone who's black, (father is half white with my grand mother on his side being whiter than voldemort) these things are kinda sad imo not that there's anything wrong with racial preferences to dating.
>tfw my race could block me from the girl of my dreams

>in car with girl
>puts feet up on dash board
>dirty sandal prints on leather

REEEEE

just tell them dont do that or they'll trip the sensor and the airbag will amputate them
if they say youre just saying that to scare them tell them youre saying that because you care about them

>>Sand Prints

>>On leather

The whole point of leather is that it's easy as fuck to clean, just wipe that shit off with a damp cloth and rub a bit of conditioner/cleaner on it.

oh wow good idea actually

You do know you can be friends with girls without having to be fucking them, right?
Besides, she also bugged me into taking a ride in a tracked vehicle on the day, and into driving a mini-tank around, and also showed me the proper way to hold an SMG because she'd used them in the army.
Shit was pretty fun.

Definitely not a trap, definitely a lesbian, and definitely more drama than I was prepared to deal with.

> Go hang out with people
> Offer them a lift to an event in exchange for their company
> While there, they decide they want to invite someone back to their place
> Tell them to try and follow my car there on their motorbike
> My car is a generic hatchback in a generic colour
> I learned to drive in an area with the worst, rudest drivers outside of London
> Predictably, lost the biker when I went through a gap in traffic they didn't dare to
> Lol sorry about user's crazy driving
> Stop the car and let me out so I can go wave them into the road
> Opens the door to get out, not realising I haven't fucking stopped yet
> I manage to notice in time, and am able to slam on the brakes to avoid an epic faceplant

>because you care about them
And what if they then accuse you of not wanting to get blood on your 'leather' dashboard

>cannot solve a system of differential equations
>implying I'm not an electrical engineer
we all know what he meant by normies, don't be such a pedantic cunt

tell them I also care about my leather dashboard

No I completely agree. The racism down here is obviously not good, but the blacks really perpetuate it. Everything they do down here is selfish. From hogging the entire sidewalk on campus to cutting in line to stealing things. I don't know if it's the culture down here or the upbringing or just living up to stereotype, but I've found I've become more racist since being down here. It's not that I think blacks are lesser people, not at all. It's that when I see a black guy walking towards my car in the middle of the night, I'm afraid that something bad is going to happen vs when I see a white person I figure they just want to ask me about my car. I never thought that kind of stuff back home in Pennsylvania but here, well it's logical because of the statistics. I don't know what could be done about it.

And I'm the same way with racial preference in dating. I have that just because of what I find attractive, not because of racism.

JDM import, no airbag from the factory mang

What state did you meet her and how? Please respond I want a southern wife

>foot fetish
>imokaywiththis

I'm at College in Alabama. But desu Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, and maybe North Carolina and Louisiana are the states to find a wife in.
Now you'll probably want to make sure she went to a private school or was at least accepted in a college because the public highschools down here are shit. The women can be really really stupid and a really stupid woman makes for a woman who thinks she knows everything. Which is the opposite of what you want.
If you have a hard time getting attention from girls, go for a couple years younger than you. They'll look up to you as older and wiser and more mature and will often listen more to you and object less.

That's because there's more of them and they have a lower standard of living in the south. You have been subjected to the red pill.

>getting hektik with my friend in the next to me, gf in the back
>never done this with gf in the car before
>hear nervous laughter from the back
>think she's having a good time
>stop getting hektik and look back
>it wasn't nervous laughter
>she was just very scared and crying the whole time

Thanks user, I appreciate it. Is Texas the same or should I just look into the states you mentioned? I have an opportunity to move to NC for work

>go over 3000rpm
>engine starts to come on cam
>'does it have a turbo?'

Twice now.

From what I've heard Texas isn't bad either, as long as she's not from the city. But expect her to constantly talk about Texas. There's no one more proud of where they're from than Texans.

Oh god, that's the worst. When they finish talking and you wait for a good thirty seconds in case they start up again, and moments after you turn the music back on they reach over and turn it down so they can talk again.

Will you PLEASE shut the fuck up!

tfw I do this because I can't hear them over the road noise and music when I'm trying to talk to them

>Have loud car
>Get to 2500 rpm
Conversation is no longer possible
Of course this problem could be solved if you weren't fucking autistic

>tfw trying to teach my girlfriend manual and she accidentally did a sikk burnout with the handbrake up and the clutch halfway out because muh pedals are too close together and she has small legs

She still fucking loves my car though, and I told her pretty much the same thing, she'd daily a classic VW Bug while we work on her 69 fastback.

The best fucking part is she's studying environmental studies and economy, she's told me multiple times she knows that cars don't actually pollute that much compared to cows and coal powerplants and all that shit, and she doesn't give a fuck about car pollution since it's so minuscule.

Things my passengers have said:
>cams come on
>is that a TURBO??

>rev it to 3500 in 2nd
>user slow down! you're going too fast ahhhhhhhh
>going 35 max

>I can kiss the ground in this car wow you're so low!
>5 minutes later
>wow you're so low I could touch the ground!

>why do you suck at shifting?
>tfw I have a car that is alive and wants to kill me when I sit in it, making my shifts somewhat hard and jerky

This isnt so bad, i feel as though theres at least some enthusiasm in this if they initiate the conversation.

What kind of car you faggot

>cams come on

what?

v-tech

>obviously a s2000
You are the only faggot i see here

This

They understand how a turbo feels and they're asking a question, not assuming it is a turbo. That's totally cool in my book,

it makes it more fun

>That unshielded poddie
disgusting

Yes of all the vehicles with VVT it's OBVIOUSLY an S2000

Neck yourself nipfuck

In case of an accident they just break their backs which comes down to the same thing I guess.

What kind of s2k teks at 3k?

Also like said, my z32's vvt kicks in at 3k and it's low as fuck. You weren't that clear

ffgggg

> >uses the windows operating system
Arch Linux actually
> >streams music in .mp3 format
>streaming music
>ever
> >wears shoes he purchased at the mall
I bought them on aliexpress lmao
> >does not play a musical instrument
Play cello
> >cannot solve a system of differential equations
But I can?
> >"These normies man!" -(You)
> are you being ironic on purpose?

Lol wrong on every one

This no shit I've had 3 different girls say this.

Hey, the Z32 was the car I was talking about! Spot on guess even though you didn't guess.

Oh nice. Why don't you have a twin turbo then?

>Autism, the post

4 chan : the post