You must daily one for the rest of your life

Which do you chose?

Neither. A used Lexus RX350 before the predator facelift

>predator facelift
Kek

I like the Lincoln better but have zero idea if this is the year they'll go out of business... then parts would be difficult and expensive to find.

Guess I'm defaulting to the caddy begrudgingly

>then parts would be difficult and expensive to find.
Literally a ford with a body kit

That Lincoln interior is straight comfy.

Which do you chose?

lincoln. It needs suicide doors though.

>american interior design

None of those.

Lincoln is the better choice. Saw a bunch of cadillacs and lincolns at an auto show and the cadillacs interior was embarrassingly bad for a luxury car

>jew water
Left

well the cadillac has an optional manual, so you guess

Cadillac of course

>china-tier fwd jaguar copy
Fuck off ford

I mean Lexus is the right answer, but between the two, Caddy because I don't want a ford product

>Those doors

Trying a wee bit too hard there

I think the Caddy has a better-looking exterior but there's a glaring problem:

>Neither come in manual transmission and the available LSDs are electronic; not actual LSDs.

I'd get the Ford / Lincoln thingy and swap in the most reasonable engine that would fit and allow a manual. I mean, I could handle driving an auto for a little while but if this had to be my daily for life I'd rather swap in even an inline-4 just to get manual.

Are you an Asian trophy wife?

I'm just gonna keep saying it, I much rather the Caddy over the Linc. Personal preference blah blah, tired of typing out why I prefer that over the other.

>Lexus

Haha... NO thank you!

Don't act like this is a nice interior you senile fuck

>wants to shift his 2 ton luxury sedan

Fucking boiracer fuck off

According to OP's rules it would be my only car for the rest of my life. I've been driving for 13 years and am still boiracer as it gets, so..

> you can take the boiracer out of the ricebox, but you can't take the ricebox out of the boiracer.

Conti because I love Fiji water.