What does Veeky Forums think about the 2013-2015 Mercedes C250, specifically with the sport package...

What does Veeky Forums think about the 2013-2015 Mercedes C250, specifically with the sport package? They seem really nice and fairly reliable, and they can be had for ~$20,000 with very low mileage.

Sport package includes exclusive rims, bucket seats, black leather with red stitching, red seat belts, and a slightly lower ride.

Get a 350 faggot.

I don't want a V6.

I don't like the dash but otherwise pretty cool

I like the c250 but why not just get a Taurus SHO for a grand less. It won't kill you in repairs once the warranty is up.

Why not?

>rims
you can tell what market they push their used cars to

Cadillac ATS 2.0L is better.

>auto
>sports package

Yeah no

Don't forget the base engine.

I always thought an SHO was much more expensive than that, even though you make a valid point regarding repairs. But gas mileage is the deal breaker for me.

Because the I4 gets slightly better fuel economy and it's cheaper than the V6 when configured the same way.

It's just an aesthetics package really.

this honestly, if you are amerifat get the caddi

>C class
Lel enjoy your brand "prestige"

from this angle the front looks like shit, it looks like they just cut some part in the front, now it's perfectly perpendicular to the ground
and the front looks too short
That's the reason why I would not buy that car, OP

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT TWO MPG? THE EXTRA POWER IS WORTH IT

I think nobody on Veeky Forums really knows a goddamned this about this car, and will shitpost to compensate

if you want to save on gas, don't buy a car

>knows a goddamned
Fucking foreigner piece of shit get the fuck out of my o

Can you afford it after the dealership warranty expires?

A lot of people can buy a Mercedes but they can't afford to own one. New Mercedes-Benz have more expensive maintenance intervals too because they added shit to check just for the sake of more labor.

Also, ignore anyone who has never even driven a Benz. A lot of people come in to shit talk the cars but either have never owned one or owned one beyond dealership warranty where they had to maintain the car out of their own pockets.

It's a decent car. It's fairly reliable. The rest speaks for itself. You should always go for the optional engine.

>It's a decent car. It's fairly reliable. The rest speaks for itself.
It's not that easy.

Mercedes-Benz are really, really expensive cars to maintain, especially the newer ones because of all the technology they added just for the sake of adding it and paying their technicians an extra hour to look through all of it, and costing the customer $165 min. extra an hour every time they get an oil and filter change. It adds up. God forbid some part breaks and you don't have a warranty. Expect to pay the average min of $500.

I'd bet money you've never owned one either

If he's not a cuck he can do that himself.

How much do you want to bet?

If you're buying a used low end Benz you're a cuck by default

Not a lot of people buy a new Mercedes-Benz or any MB really and do oil changes themselves. That's not the target market.

Of course it also depends on where you buy your MB from. The dealership, used car lot, or personal transaction.

That can be said for any low end car then. MB are great cars all around, but they are expensive and things tend to break randomly. But they drive really good and look even better so it's up to you whether you want to pay a lot of money to look and feel good about your car. They're nice cars regardless of trim/year as long as you get a good functioning (maintained) one.