/pg/ - Persona General

On the last thread: NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRPpAIl9hj8
strawpoll.me/12418216
youtube.com/watch?v=fVAaM-kLamI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anal with Makoto

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Ryuji's life fucking sucks. His dad left him and his mom so he's got parental issues already. His mom probably doesn't spend a lot of time around him nor does his dad ever visit so right away not only does he have no adult figure in his life to discipline him, but his views on relationships are all fucked up because of his parents splitting. So because of this he becomes a brat and this leads to adults basically disciplining him in place of his parents, hence why he hates "shitty effin adults" because psychologically he really hates his shitty effin parents.

Next his only output in life is sports. He's a star athlete and it clearly is the only thing in his life he's really good at. Everything else he's either average or mediocre, but track and field is a place where he and be himself, but even so he's still an arrogant asshole on the field and basically only has friends through his sports teams, all of whom may like him, but clearly think he's an ass.

Now in terms of romance he's really only had one girl as a friend for most of his teenage life, Anne. So naturally he probably harbors somewhat of a crush on her, even if she doesn't back, but at the same time he probably lacks the confidence to straight up ask her or any girl out based on his home life, let alone participate in a healthy relationship. The irony here is that Anne is in a lot of ways opposite of him, she's very open and confident and her parents are still together.

Now enter the events of Persona 5. Shortly beforehand Ryuji's temper and attitude really get on everyone's nerves and one day he goes too far. He basically "attacks" Kamoshida who in "self defense" breaks his leg. This leads to Ryuji being told his injury will greatly affect his physical mobility and he will never be that star sportsman that he once was.
So shortly after the sports team abandons him and he's left friendless apart from one friend, Anne.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

pt2

So at the beginning of Persona 5; Ryuji has no friends, no girlfriend, and ultimately no future. That is until he meets Joker, unlocks his persona and steals back his future from Kamoshida with the help of Anne, Joker, and Morgana.

But he really doesn't. As his S.L. plays out he basically has to accept his leg will never magically heel. He tries to apologize to the sports teams and they blow him off. Apart from the new found friendship of The Phantom Thieves he really steals nothing back from Kamoshida.

And that's why cucking him is so fitting, the perfect end to this tragic story. Because the only thing he managed to steal back from Kamoshida was Anne, and immediately loses her again to Joker. Sure he may be happy on the outside that she's happy with Joker and not an abusive slave to Kamoshida, but in the end you know that there's some part of him that is saying "That could've been you"

why did you make a new one

>>Now in terms of romance he's really only had one girl as a friend for most of his teenage life, Anne
Anne and Ryuji barely spoke prior to the events of P5.

Post your doujin ideas

I'm only doing what's best for you, user.

Where's Maya

who

Morgana goes into heat and goes around fucking every cat he see's in Tokyo, much to the chagrin of The Phantom Thieves

I become happy.

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

>you want to see art? here browse through a million fgo screenshots and photos of food
i hate twitter so fucking much

I'm in love-
With you
I'm head over heels for you,
In that L-word

I'm burning up!
That's right!
It's painful when I touch you! (It is!)

Love is like hop, step, jump
Hop, step, jump!
I can't stop this throbbing feeling
(non non non non non)
Although the hurdle called "friends" is high

Right now (Hey!)
I will surpass that (Hey!)
And come to you
Hop, step, juuuump!

Who?

>you want to see art?
That's the thing. You want to see it but they don't want you to see it. That's why they lock their accounts from time to time or delete their works or hide them behind Lists and passwords on privatter
who that

she died .mp3

Hello /pg/ i want to do a ''/pg/ sings...'' to celebrate the release of P5 on the west. But i don't know which song pick Or if anyone of you faggots is gonna participate. I was thinking on Rivers in the Desert since it has a instrumental track which would be easier to work with but ''Life Will Change'' or ''Hoshi to Bokura to'' are appeling too. Thoughs? I would mix all the recordings of course

Mass Destruction

How about you fuck off with your cancer and humiliate some other general with this autism?

/smtg/ did it and it was fun
youtube.com/watch?v=rRPpAIl9hj8

beneath the mask and life will change have instrumental versions too

stick to something with english lyrics, that's easier to sing for most here

Okay let's go back and post stale memes then

No, it was fucking trash.
Making this shit is just an invitation for others to laugh at how pathetic the general is.
Seriously fuck off.

That would be significantly less cancerous than this.

They already do, it would change nothing.

Making aryan babies with Anne!

now that's just pure bullshit

No way is laughing at a general out of tradition the same as have an actual genuine reason to laugh at a general for being pathetic enough to produce this garbage.
It isn't happening, ask literally any other general.

im depressed

>implying you can make an Aryan child with a full Japanese and 3/4ths Japanese person

It would give them video evidence to cite.
It's a shit meme and you're shit for spreading it.

Okay i'll make an strawpoll and if there's not enough people interested i just cancel the project and call it a day

strawpoll.me/12418216
This is an anonymous board on fucking Veeky Forums. We are already the laughing stock atleast we could do something fun for a change instead of reposting the same shit everyday

Holy shit this is fucking terrible, /smtg/ truly are cancer.

gaijin genes too powerful

/feg/ is bullying us :(

We deserve it

Check your definition of 'fun'.
This place is hardly the laughingstock of this board, but with idiots like you here it'll certainly become that.

need more edits made in our localizations to please them
they'd like us if kamoshida's story was about dressing the girls in silly outfits in english

i know that you wanna get the hit of endorphins and feeling of accomplishment, but these things are truly shitty and always a mistake

No they aren't

But what would that have to do with homework?

This will probably suck
Imma vote anyways

they'd be forced to do it in silly outfits in front of the entire school

I have Persona 3 news

>Those PS1 era cars

I just finished P4 (not golden)
Man, Yosuke is the biggest bro of all time. Maxed out his social link before anything else, what a dude

t. yosuke

>liking the egotistical selfish obnoxious prick that is yosuke
WEW LAD

>Man, Yosuke is the biggest bro of all time. Maxed out his social link before anything else, what a dude
Yeah having your own personal cockslave sounds very fun

I just finished P5 (PS3)
Man, Ryuji is the biggest bro of all time. Maxed out his confidant before anything else, what a dude

Tbh he actually is

I already finished P2 (PSP)
Man, Eikichi is the biggest bro of all time. always being narcissist and shit, what a dude

I just finished P3 (PSP)
Man, Kanji is the biggest cuck of all time. Maxed out his social link before anything else, what a dude.

>Maxed out his confidant
god that sounds so fucking retarded

fuck off you fags

>P3
>Kanji

I just finishing nutting inside a femanon(female)
Man, her vagina was like a hallway. Would not recommend, what a whore.

user his name was kenji

whats up homeslice i just maxed out ann and yuukis confidants

I-I knew that.

yo nigga did you donate

it's ok, his S.Link was dumb anyway
most of P3 S.Links were. No wonder MC was fine with killing himself.

autists

Yes user you are

source?

there's a version on pixiv somewhere, might have the twitter link on their profile

shinonoko_54

That's not a yawn, he scratched his head like a chimp then stretched.

Hey guys i found the opening for Persona 5:Arena
youtube.com/watch?v=fVAaM-kLamI

Man, Yumi went from fun to buzzkill real fast
What a shitty social link, she's just in the hospital all the time

and it's going to stay that way until pretty much the end
you fucked up, should've went with Pikachu

>drama girl has lots of drama and baggage
shoulda seen that one coming tbqh

>confident and fun girl
>meek tiny girl
the intitial impressions fucked me, same with basketball, Kou's just fucking depressed as well

daisuke's link is kinda just boring though

that's funny because Yumi becomes a doormat while Ayane becomes confident and starts fighting for herself
You actually did good with sports though, Kou is the better S.Link. Daisuke is just dumb misunderstandings

I want Maya to sit on my face.

I want you to sit on my face

Tbh I wish p5 had another opening, it sucks that Futaba, Makoto and Haru are there just for a few seconds and don't even have "ice skating" sequences.

Tbh I kinda prefer it like this; I rather the opening keeps things non-spoilery, so the fact it only really covers the first 4 party members is nice to me
But I can see why you'd feel that way being accustomed to the other ones

yeah yumi's life is kinda totally fucked up by the end of her link desu

meanwhile you spend most of ayane's link having comfy jam sessions by the river

feels like they got added in the last second desu, wonder if it has anything to do with the game's troubled development and when some of the cutscenes sent out to be made by IG

Yusuke and Anne needed some screen time

nigga the op was literally done by the end of 2014, hence being in PV01
the artbook further proves that it was animated as a whole

They'd have to have been massively behind schedule to not even have finalized designs ready, there's no way. It's probably just the spoiler concerns & keeping it consistent with their pre-release marketing focu

P5's development problems sound more like it was directly due to the troubles of Index failing and the resulting chaos rather than actual creative struggles. I mean the very early concepts they said they were talking about in 2011 ended up differing a lot from the final game, but it's better to have that happen that early rather than a year or two before a predicted release timeframe. Not to mention, IIRC, Hashino said the game's staff was originally 70-80 people, already relatively small for a modern game, and then they had to cut it in half to have spinoff titles be made to keep the company afloat. 30-40 people is puny, so no wonder the game took so long.

how is giving all the party members equal screentime in the opening a spoiler

Spoiler wasn't the right word, I dunno, not putting all their cards on the table or something

you'll have to wait until P5C

maybe they didn't originally plan on detailing each party member in the prerelease marketing

What would be the point in that though?

fuck if i know

Wodsum is Canadian!

Ryuji finally had his first kiss!

Yusuke is such a good friend