Can we get a Queen Elizabeth thread?

Can we get a Queen Elizabeth thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TkQkyXV-M4
youtube.com/watch?v=SISjSXsb1xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Shes not British, shes Hannoverian and ugly. Product of generations of inbreeding.

>""""""ugly""""""

lilith

Here Stuarts once in glory reigned,
And laws for Scotland's weal ordained;
But now unroof'd their palace stands,
Their sceptre's sway'd by other hands;
Fallen indeed, and to the earth
Whence groveling reptiles take their birth.
The injured Stuart line is gone,
A race outlandish fills their throne;
An idiot race, to honour lost;
Who know them best despise them most.

>it's a just wave at people and suck the country try episode

She doesn't like garlic.

I don't understand why people call her a foreigner. House Windsor may be Hanoverian but they're still descended from William the Conqueror.

That said, yes the Angevins were foreign but they became very much english.

Don't talk shit. She's a fucking dame

She had a lovely rack

How can anybody unironically dislike garlic?

I would let her send me to war.

It's just tryhards with affectations of knowledge.

The stories of Queen Victoria's love for her husband are genuinely heartwarming. They adored each other and lived a story-book romance. His untimely death devastated her and for the rest of her life she kept a plaster mold of her late husband's hand on her nightstand so that she could still hold his hand.

Yes, also the romance of Franz Ferdinand and Sophia is also very interesting.

Hello, this is Queen Elizabeth.

Wow, she was a royal qt. Too bad she's 90 fucking years old now.

Or you know a hand can be used for a lot of things.

From her coronation day in 1953.

Will King Charles be able to keep the monarchy alive in the modern era? Will King William?

>Too bad
Jealous mortal.

Descendant of Mary, Queen of Scots here. As far as I'm concerned she is an usurper on my families throne.

...Are you a Wittelsbach?

God Save King Francis II. Here's tae the king oer the water, sir.

That sure is a funny way to spell Stuart.

scratching your back, for instance.

it is utterly baffling that her line only came about because her uncle married an american socialite

She looks like that loudmouth kid from Boardwalk Empire.

>Worshipping the queen that allowed and pushed for the destruction of the empire
> literally responsible for letting the bloodthirsty cannibalistic niggers aloof killing millions
> supported dictators, hated white republics

I knew monarchist were delutional cucks but holy shit

The Queen has no actual power to do any of those things.

she's a reptile

>“Sophie dear, Sophie dear, don't die! Stay alive for our children.”

WWII Liz is best Liz.

>t. American

>Can we get a Queen Elizabeth thread?

My dad (b.1925) was a post-WWII Polish immigrant and naturalized Canadian and somewhere in the house, I still have the “diploma” kinda document he got from Queen Elizabeth (though obviously not directly from her) when he became a Canuck.

I remember when I was a little kid, we were at a Christmas or New Years party back in the 70s with a bunch of other ex-pat Polacks and someone was talking shit about the UK but when the guy said something disparaging about Queen Elizabeth, my dad (drunk off his ass of course…) almost got into a fist fight with him and the wives had to jump in and separate them.

what else did you expect on /hiss/?

>mfw jacobites still mad about being ravaged by king billy's ten foot willy

Stuarts

FUG DDDD:

traitors >>/out/

DEATH TO CHARLES STUART THAT MAN OF BLOOD

FOR THE GOOD OLD CAUSE LADS

>roundhead scum
>knowing how to even use a computer

Here's a joke for you lads

>jacobites

>ywn be a young US soldier in WWII
>ywn meet young Liz and bant and flirt with her not knowing of her royal status
>ywn slowly fall in love with her and vice versa

>yank thinks he has a chance with liz
oh am i laffin

youtube.com/watch?v=-TkQkyXV-M4

youtube.com/watch?v=SISjSXsb1xU

>implying any yank couldn't liberate that pussy

Good day colonials.

My name is George, and I have nothing but distain for you commoners. You are all feeble-minded jacobins, mere guttersnipes, and the spawn of thieves and rabble, swept from the gutters of our darkest streets and alleyways.

In truth, have any of you been chosen by the Creator to be invested with the divine right to rule over a quarter of the earth's surface in glorious majesty? I thought not. Your pettifogging obsession with rules and straight-jacketing religion amuses me greatly, as I spend my time supporting agrarian research and funding Mr. Herschel's investigations into the heavens.

We are well rid of you indeed; your yammering and ignorant unwashed were a sad distraction, duped as they are by the perfidious influence of the French tyrant into believing that anything a grubby mechanic or filthy hayseed may have to say has any relevance to the running of a modern state.

I give you not more than five or six decades before you are at one another's throats, like the bloody-minded zealots you are. In the meantime, enjoy your preacher-ridden "republic," wherein your grubby naughty engravings must be hidden in the corn crib lest you be pilloried in the square.

Faugh. I can write no more, the bile rises in my throat.

don't need to imply facts

Majorly underrated.