FUCKING LOVE THIS

WHO ELSE DOES.

Most cars are feminine. Crossovers are gay. Trucks/ SUVs lame and bad on gas.

Ideally, a car that sits high off the ground, tight and compact, is the way to go.

Will buy if AWD and has reasonable 180 hp.

>he doesn't think this is yet another FWD, Auto-only slushbox with horrible sightlines and disgusting, edgy styling

he posts an anime chick, watta feg

Well hey, if everyone had even the slightest modicum of taste it wouldn't be as special to find somebody who does. Follow your dreams, OP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Fuck off shill. It's a fwd POS and """"awd"""" if hybrid.

First lexus' fucking ugly micro suv concept, then the civic type r, now this. I swear, this cancer will be the 2020 car meme look

This car really is just a piece of shit you know. It's literally a re-badged Scion and it really shows. Toyota shit this thing out to compete with Honda.

>Ideally, a car that sits high off the ground,
Why, my stock fucking sedan goes everywhere that any crossover p.o.s. goes. 99% of people never leave the pavement and deep snowy roads are easily conquered by having winter tires. My sedan drags the underside through deep snow all the time, never been stuck never been damaged, ground clearance for snow is a meme. A crossover "could" negotiate a mildly rough off-road trail but its the wrong tool for the job and if you do that regularly than you need an actual truck not some unibody shitbox on stilts that'll have blown shocks and blown balljoints at the end of the trail.

I wouldnt say this even qualifies as edgy anymore. it's a slightly upset melted bar of soap

I like the hrv because of these things. its better than the toyota by a longshot.

is this the new cuck car?

Only thing left to do is put an -ist on the left side of your CHR badge.

>buy taller tires
>your sedan now has the ground clearance of a CUV

>Toyota engineering in a nutshell

>a car that sits high off the ground, tight and compact,
>high off the ground
>tight and compact
pick one

You think thats all it is?
Moron

Ill take both

High off the ground, tight and compact is good.
That thing is not.

I want a raised 4WD Miata.

Here ya go

It's a fucking crossover.
If you want something tall AND small you're looking at a 2-door Tahoe/Yukon.

>sitting in 3 inches of water
>off roading
pick one. the cx3 is shit and is just as hideous as the chr

Lol k.

wow that toyota is almost as bad as a mazda

Keep trying bud.
Some day your irrational hate might get you some where
>protip
It wont

Lifting it doesn't fix the pedestrian-safe front end and shit visibility.

I would rock the shit out of that. With 13-14" wheels, the tires can soak up bumps that the weak suspension can't handle. Sounds awesome.

I dont see the issue

the plebs of this board need to get OHV's and stop dreaming of cool street cars that are made as shitty as possible, and sold for as much as possible. Yeah, I'm saying that with a >$15,000 "golf cart" in my garage

My girlfriend wants a cross over, what are some other options I can get for her instead of one of these horrible fucking meme cars?

The fuck you on about?
Kys
Crossovers are GoAT

kill her. its the only option.

Drive a Subaru Crosstrek XV and then tell us about these horrible fucking meme cars?

The lifted impreza doesn't scrap driveways, drives smoother, and lets you see way better. The only benefit of the impreza is $2,000 less price tag.

I'm occasionally tempted to buy an RX 330 for practical reasons but being seen driving it would make me feel like a cuck.

huh

>The lifted impreza doesn't scrap driveways
Dude what? My Impreza has never scraped on driveways, its even high enough to put the front tires against a curb without scraping the bumper. The XV just feels like a tall and unsteady Impreza (which it is). I drove both back-to-back and decided on the Impreza because shitty handling wasn't a worthy trade off for the one time a year I might leave the pavement. Negotiating obstacles is a simple matter of driving over it at an angle, but I've only done that once when exiting a dirt road that sat well below the level of the pavement, didn't scrape at all.

Oh shit that looks identical to my car

thank goodness

someone else likes this car

What is bad a bad render supposed to prove?

It's just an underage justifying what their parents bought.

I'm confused?

CH-R is a crossover

This car is as ugly as a multipla.

feminine sport cars > feminine (sub)compact > fucking anything else

Clearly shit taste in design. I can see how you could hate Honda or Toyota. But you have to literally be mentally retarded to hate Mazda design. It's the Italian of the East.

Buy an old light pickup, retard.

well this didnt take long

>toothpasteland
And it'll be the only option we have in 2030 since anything from before 2015 will be banned by then. Fuck everything that this country's doing to utterly annihilate car culture.

>. It's literally a re-badged Scion and it really shows.
You know Scions are rebadged Toyotas right?