What kind of car does a young male who just finished uni and starts making $50,000 a year drives?

What kind of car does a young male who just finished uni and starts making $50,000 a year drives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mp8f5YUy-fc&t=0m22s
sheptrans.com/product/gtr-r35/gtr-r35-transmission-rebuild-stage-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something cheap until you're settled on your feet.

Whatever car they want and can afford.

M2. Or a Cayman if you want to be a little less boring.

Take out a loan on a GTR pussy

ford fiesta st
bimmer 3 series

>M2. Or a Cayman
How do you afford that with a 50K salary

secondhand

My buddy who fits that exact description drives a 2013 Honda Fit with a 5 speed. He hates cars tho.

The same car he drove in university if he's not an idiot and actually wants to pay down his student debt

wrx sti

whatever you want.. fuck off no taste normie.

What is repair bills?

That description fitted me once and i had no car

A company car. If your employer can't afford to give you a car then you have a shit employer.

LOL, I would love to see an accountant, engineer, programmer, or any myriad of desk jobs be qualified for a company car.

Most accountants and engineers can get company cars, provided they actually work for a good company.

...says the high school student

Best /adv/ice really.

Would recommend also. If I had the shekels, I would get myself one of the JDM motors from the 90's/early00's

If you're not an executive or in a position requiring frequent travel (ex: sales) no company would ever give you a company car.

A penis cause he got fucked and now has to pay student loans & salary is kinda weak. so probably keep driving shitbox

On what fucking planet?

No, says the mechanical engineer with a company 320d. Sounds like American employers are just cheap cunts to me desu.

>I didn't go to/dropped out of college and am tired of being asked when i'm going back at family gatherings

Of course accountants working at the big 4 get company fucking cars. They're constantly travelling from client to client, do you think they just teleport there?

No, they drive their own cars and get compensated for mileage, just like probably 95% of low level travel-related jobs in a big company.

>Europoor acting like an elitist prick
wow color me surprised

I don't know, maybe in America. Here in the Netherlands being a big 4 accountant that actually gets to visit different clients is not a low level job at all and they get company cars.

Aww, 320d, that's cute! I thought you said your employer treated you well? I'm an engineer too, but I guess my employer just likes me more because they pay enough for me to afford a real car.

The bus

A real car that gets beaten by a plastic bathtub with an LS swap made by cleatus and billy in their uncles garage...?

Yes user be jealous of him. He has a "real car."

not everyone is a poor fag like you

What is warranty?

Focus ST

Mkvii Golf R

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!! I love how people try to justify being broke in the car world.

3k cibic.

says the cuck who drives automatic

HUR DURR MUH MANUAL :(

I have a manual S4 too.

Do not do this.

Get something you can pay cash for or can pay off quickly.

finally an user with taste

>tfw I'm getting a GTR soon

Built? Isn't a stock c7 like half as much new as a gtr?

But go ahead and justify buying an overweight and outdated automatic Nissan

You get a company car in aquafresh land because a standard car will set you back $50k+. Here in freedom land we aren't taxed out the ass for a car and everyone has one.

Finite

Well at least I get to live in the first world.

>Built? Isn't a stock c7 like half as much new as a gtr?

Yes, absolutely. Half the price and half the performance!

youtube.com/watch?v=mp8f5YUy-fc&t=0m22s

Doctors usually have 100k -200k debt when they come out of college, are they poor fags too?

Probably a 10k or so used car

Depends on you but the max it should cost is 15k and it should have less than 100k kilometers (60k miles) and a clean history.

It doesn't leave you a lot of fun options but you can have something reliable that will last 5 years of payments.

Think:
>Kia soul
>Hyundai Accent
>Ford Fiesta
>Nissan Micra

Or if you're into cars
>Mini Cooper
>Golf GTI

Get a "fun" car if you must, but you'll need a back seat because of you're not a degenerate, you'll get married and have kids. When they get a little older you can move to something bigger, if you climb the ladder and start making good bucks, THEN you can buy something fun like a memeiata to wrench on the weekends.

>Most people can't afford to drive a car, let alone buy a house
>First world
Sure friend.

>source: your ass
Meanwhile america has a homeless problem, a crime problem, healthcare is expensive as fuck and some cities are genuinely third world. Maybe if you paid a little more taxes this wouldn't be the case.

I make 50k, believe me it ain't a lot once the bills start piling up

see: canada

Ok interesting, thanks

>$16k
>66k miles
>400hp LS2
>T-56 6 speed

>amerilard gets so assblasted over a free basic 3er he timestamps his bought boiracer money sink episode

Unless you plan on heavily modifying it, go with a 2012 or later model. Transmission builds are dirt cheap now compared to what they used to be, but it's still a pain in the ass and time consuming. Shep will rebuild it for only $2500, but of course you have to remove it and have it shipped there and back and installed again, so figure $5k-6k minimum if someone else does the work.

sheptrans.com/product/gtr-r35/gtr-r35-transmission-rebuild-stage-1/

>Get a "fun" car if you must, but you'll need a back seat because of you're not a degenerate, you'll get married and have kids.
Jumping the gun a bit there if he just graduated.

>reasoning with a person who uses the term 'degenerate' unironically

I'm pretty sure these like to lunch their differentials

Yeah I'd rather stay single and buy myself a nice car I like desu

>tfw corporate Uber account
Now that I don't have to drive around I can have beer for lunch and drink whiskey from my flask the entire day. It's so great. Also I get to take uberBlack only because fuck getting into shitboxes.

automatic brz

>if you're not a degenerate, you'll get married and have kids

ah yes, the classic
>you must shit out kids and tie yourself down with a gold digger
meme

>he fell for the bumper-to-bumper jewish truckery

you stupid fucking goyim you

Nothing because a young male who just finished uni and is making $50,000 a year doesn't exist.

E92 335i.

gold i fucking know somebody like this

>a young male who just finished uni and is making $50,000 a year doesn't exist
Not true at all.

>Cayman
>Less boring
...than watching paint dry, on a particularly humid day.

>prius 0 found
??

I'm a young male who didn't finish college making 60k a year and I drive these

>What kind of car does a young male who just finished uni and starts making $50,000 a year drives?

i finished college with a degree in Information systems and take home $1050/month

fuck your hypothetical successful faggot

Something that'll get repoed as soon as his job is automated.

i'm going to drive the yaris my grandparents bought me until it dies

then maybe a small pickup

pretty much. i started off making 50k after graduating from uni and continued driving the same '98 tacoma I'd been driving since I was 16. save up so you can buy a house where you can really start hoarding project cars nigga, its worth it.

I'm a young male who didn't finish middle school making 400k a year and I drive these.

>not a degenerate
>on Veeky Forums in [Current year]
nice

What do you do my man?

I got venture capital for my up and coming social media startup.

Drive a corolla and put all your money in a mutual fund so you can drive really nice cars in a few years.

>falling for the tech degree meme
kek, I have no sympathy for you techiecuck.

>gook shit
>ghosn nissan
>BMiniW
>reliable

WEW

3k civic

Nigger you don't need to pay cash or quickly if you can get 0.9% or less interest right now.

Take this to Veeky Forums

We arent as autistic there.

Yeah stick to your old pos bro. You show him

old school imprezas

>What kind of car does a young male who just finished uni and starts making $50,000 a year drives?

the honda civic they had during college because in 6 months student loan bills start showing up and they're going to need every penny.

He sucks dick

No srsly he doesn't earn that much

>hurr I want my employer to tell me what to drive instead of just paying me the cost of what it takes to furnish me with a company car and allowing me to be an individual.

Your employer is also probably keeping the minuscule savings they got from buying in bulk. Even if they aren't, it's probably going to come out to a couple hundred a year, which is easily worth it.

As someone who graduated a few years ago, this. After I got settled in and paid some shit off, bought a Fiesta St

97 RAV4 with 3S-GTE Caldina swap

get a 5year old e350 with 80kmiles pay the 16-18k cash when the cars ten years old you sell it for 4-5k depending on how well you took care of it and upgrade since you should be asking for a substantial raise in your 5th year on the job