How do I sell my fucking 2013 WRX hatchback to an adult? The only people that want to buy it are under the age of 25...

How do I sell my fucking 2013 WRX hatchback to an adult? The only people that want to buy it are under the age of 25, have no money, want it for free, and don't know how to drive a manual transmission but insist on driving it. The car books for around $19k, so it's not like someone is just going to show up with cash.

This is impossible, I wish I never bought a new car. In fact, after I sell this dumb thing, I will never buy a new car again.

that's what happens when you buy a fuccboiracer car

Why'd you buy a car only 16 year olds like then?

I thought it would be fun and I fell for the AWD meme.

You sell it to a rich kid
then quit shitting up the car community by hanging out with vape fagging dui awd subaru bros

I don't hang out with subaru fags. I find car fags annoying.

Unfortunately, only kids who can't pay for the car want a test drive with no intent to buy and to learn to drive manual on my car.

>implying the hatches aren't more desirable

>want a test drive with no intent to buy
CASH IN HAND
yes, you will eliminate some potential buyers
but you will also eliminate the shitheads who waste time

>$19,000 private sale value
>cash in hand
Do you see the problem with this situation?

Lube up beforehand and sell it to a dealership. People lease cars so they dont have to deal with this Bulls hit.

Even for 5k, sorry but I will never buy an used car in one meet.

Test drive it for them if they do not know how to drive manual. I did not know how to drive manual when I bought my car but the guy selling it to me test drove it.

when I bought this car I fell for the resale value meme. I never thought out the logistics of reselling a car that's worth more than $8,000.

sell it on autotrader or cars dot com. those are more adult sites unlike Craigslist which brings out the scummiest people

>meet driver at his bank
>go inside
>he tells them he's buying car from you and get certified funds
>they make a cashier's check right there
>they can also notarize the sale
>if he needs financing that can be done there too and you still get certified funds

i don't understand the problem at all here fellows. I've never bought or sold a car with bills

Who the fuck has 19k in cash running around that's dangerous as fuck

Bring a cashiers banker check

This

If the buyer can't do a fucking legit deal he should fuck off

it's a deterrent for retards like you, obviously it's irrational to expect someone to literally carry a suitcase of cash with them

so cash or check then

>check
no one accepts a personal check for anything anymore and no one is just gonna bring you a bank check to look at a fucking used car and no bank will give you a loan for a used car without the title.

It's not gonna be cash and it's not gonna be a personal check. It's like you're asking to get ripped off with a fake check

You let the person see your car, test drive it and what ever. You then agree on a price and if the guy wants to buy it he goes and gets a bank check notarized

only accept cashiers check from the bank.

i was thinking about buying a used sti but the thought of selling it in a few years is horrifying. youre probably better off taking the loss and using it as a trade-in op

C A S H I E R ' S C H E C K

has no limits on value

Yes that's what I said

this doesn't address the problem of morons who can't drive demanding test drives with no real intent to buy.

>using it as a trade-in op
But I want to get out of new car meme trap. I can pay off the loan on this car easily (I owe less than $5k on it), but I also want to get something else.

I doubt any dealer would let me "trade" this for a used pickup that's worth $8,000 - $10,000 and give me the remainder of the trade in value in cash.

trade it in like the little fuccboi you are, and get a camry

OP deserves a CVT Altima

Seeing as all I do is drive 50 miles/day for work in this mememobile, you're right.

When I lived in the middle of nowhere this car was a little more fun because I could easily go out and slide around in the snow. But not that I live in a city, it's fucking pointless. I don't drive for pleasure, I ride motorcycles instead.

>fUKTimeAttack

hehehhe