>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos & Tutorials
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game; for pc, you have to join using the link.

>News
Frontier News Network 8/Live Fire Patch Notes (release TODAY)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-8/
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/10528/patch-notes-for-live-fire-update
Frontier News Network 9 (double XP weekend for Live Fire matches)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-9/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to be crouching when you hit the ground.

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRqTPTPAv5Q8nlKpZM6_wXLDj3PbsMZXr
youtube.com/watch?v=EGqMPFmPWZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vrc5lv0O8yo
youtube.com/watch?v=TCLfd6dw3zg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl2C28hMN2U
youtube.com/watch?v=mpJCs-OJqfM
youtube.com/watch?v=v6F22O7zrMo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGf3hSn-tQI2j2iaiEo4Kvn_PT8ngXFix
youtube.com/watch?v=oFwV9bkmMSA
youtube.com/watch?v=RLq8q3kAFe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fast

2nd for fuck live fire

Anchor fast music here be it playlist or song. Genre and content doesn't matter, someone in the thread is likely to enjoy whatever you post.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRqTPTPAv5Q8nlKpZM6_wXLDj3PbsMZXr

youtube.com/watch?v=EGqMPFmPWZ8

PING PONG CIRCULATE

2nd for traps are faster than normal pilots

what the fuck is the deal with the matchmaking
I haven't played on Angel city in fucking days and every other map in the game sucks dick

>we will never get a titanfall 3 where the developers come into their own and deliver one of the best games of all time with incredible boss fights, titan customization, movement mechanics

>titan customization
you mean like custom loadouts?
if so, you can kiss your balance goodbye

4th wtf

xth for holopilot

in singleplayer at least

i mean i'd like to have an armored core-esque campaign where rather than have a cinematic plot, you're a mercenary and you just tackle a bunch of mechanically interesting missions with increasing difficulty with plot in the background and in e-mails

someone on ps4 fucking party up with me
what the fuck is the point of the network if all you niggers just play by yourself

>ps4

wait hold on

i thought networks were like a player pool. i've been sitting in [ADV] because i thought otherwise i'd never find a match

oh my god i'm retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Vrc5lv0O8yo
youtube.com/watch?v=TCLfd6dw3zg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl2C28hMN2U
youtube.com/watch?v=mpJCs-OJqfM

Genre or content doesn't matter as long as its fast*

Whoops.

git gud

If you're aussie I'll party

Are /tfg/ players really that good?
I never cared enough to join, since barely anybody is online when I want to play and the bonus XP is also at a time when I usually don't play.

can confirm

what are you a fucking racist

>aussie
user...I am so sorry that your Internet lines are literally ran by kangaroos...

on the right is a ps4 player reacting to the PC player count

Networks are good for:
- Joining as a group
- Getting bonus XP once a day

Networks are not good for:
- Higher possibility of getting into a game
- Chatting

Speed is life. That said, level of skill varies player to player like anything. /tfg/ is on the whole miles better than RDDT though, because holy shit nearly everyone in that network is awful.

I love to say "We did it, leddit!", when I win against RDDT shitters.

We did it, reddit!

I thought you were joking
Since TF2 is all of that

TF2 is everything you just said, man.

Im gen 6 now and I still dont know how to invite network

we're all projectile memers and probably refugees from tribes. operating on a whole other plane of ability.

>click play game
>click the middle option which is invite network

There's only 3 choices.

This. Refugees from the old days of Tribes are the fastest, and we've gathered here.

>higher possibility of getting into a game
Wut? You literally need less people to que into your lobby

>Va-11 hall-a
My negro
Sei best girl

PCfriends should stand by for a speedy Saturday happy hour

Is the game worth playing for more reasons than waifubait? The soundtrack's fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6F22O7zrMo

Anyone ever encounter someone who they feel really bad about killing? Someone who is so slow that they never leave the ground? I just had a coliseum match where the dude didn't seem to know how to wallrun. Felt like giving him a lesson in mobility instead of just shutting him down. Try not to bully the new people (or the mentally disabled) pls
Gotta teach em how to go fast so we can fight em later when they're better

I found the writing and world building to be very enjoyable. Also, while not particularly deep, I found the drink mixing mechanic to be a really interesting take on VN dialogue choices.

STACK
WHERE

dunked hard

I'd be there but I'm busy smoking pot

>try to install the VPKtool in the pastebin
>click on terms and conditions to see what I am agreeing to
>it opens up System32

guys, this doesn't instill a lot of confidence in this software.

these same guys on meadow would win the round if they played like this. reee i hate that map.

>mfw Barker's "Wait, we won?" victory quote still fools me occasionally

Anyone on PS4? I'm sick of slows

nice

Tfw no xbone stack tonight
Tfw all alone bored as shit
The fast life is no fun without friends

This.
There are no fasts on PS4 tonight. It's all hitscans and cloaks hiding in corners.

same

>busy being normie; can't go fast
sorry

All the true fasts are out slamming gash, as is their right via speed supremacy.

>Brit pilot the only one that unites Murrica and British Franceland.

Enjoy sucking without me and my black feminine penis questions.

Is the R-97 a meta shit weapon now, I want to get off my addiction to CAR-chan.

Yes.

Yo this sucks

I'm getting a lot of "failed extracting..." messages. Does this need admin privies?

>Live Fire
>Pilots Only
>Best out of 5 Rounds
>SMG Arena fest

It's like residual dislike for mechs/Titans is seeping back through from Respawn.

So which is the best faction and what is their intro?
When will they release new commanders like Viper?

Gotta work fampai. Can't be fast if you got no dosh.

HOLO ---AGAIN--- with the save
of course we got thrashed so it didnt matter

>rockin the EPG
>sniping slows across stacks with a projectile slower than them
lol

i'm not seeing whatever you're talking about

it can't hurt to try
i was able to fix it by running origin's game repair, but that hasn't worked for some people and i don't know of any other solution

My problem isn't with origin, it is with the vpk editor. It generates a lot of errors while trying to extract the vpks. I've tried running it in admin mode and have tried moving the .exe into the titanfall folder. Errors still persist.

yes, and origin's game repair restores the VPKs to their completely original states in case of any corruption

these days every game needs a counter strike mode it feels like. im also disappointed respawn cant figure out any new titan modes.

>Berizou wasn't around for the stack
;_;7

tried it, same errors. I guess dank text editing isn't for me

Recently re-played some of the Campaign, and I found some fun stuff.

First thing I discovered is how bad Respawn is with clipping brushes, seeing as you can jump into out of bounds areas with ease. It gets less common later on, but there's some rediculous things that happen in the campaign, one of the biggest ones being able to completely skip over a majority of the comms level simply with jump fuckery. You can get to the top of the transmission dish without BT even throwing you, although you can't do anything up here until you get the devise from the other dish.

It's so god damn fucking disappointing to know that Respawn is just falling for that boring uninspiring shit instead of capitalizing on their fucking gimmick, TITANS.

But know, they're too fucking scared that they'll alienate PvP faggots by making it too Titan-centric.

they're working on it
(probably)
(also more counter strike)

sorry then bud, that's weird

i dont even want titan specific modes, just something that actually utilizes them.

I always give players thirty seconds to move if they're afk in Colliseum. Then it's free executions

cucked by my own muslim spiderbot

I also found out I've been platforming on dead people, which is creepy as all hell. They're in a cryostasis chamber to be "examined for arc weapon reactions", but nothing seems to be different besides them being totally fuckin dead.

Also it mentions they "found" the arc weapon, and didn't create it, which makes me wonder if Ayy lmaos are a thing in Titanfall 3.

think of it as, you punched him so hard he exploded.

There's also one of those robo-pilots in the level, which is weird because I've never seen them in the campaign before. They're only on this level and apparently are labeled as "Exo Militia"

Bear tells the rest of the 6-4 to shut up so you can drive properly if you take too long on the flying the giant ship with the hack knife section, after the rest of the 6-4 are massive backseat drivers.

You cannot actually crash the ship, I tried. No bane voice saying "Crashing this plane with no survivors" today.

>punching a nigga into a mine
Why so glum chum?

There's prime titans on T-Day, also the name of the mission is rather silly.

It's about this time in the campaign where the clipping becomes reiduclous. The Dam that the MP map is based around literally has a giant clip brush on it, so you can't hop up it. Was really sad about it.

There's two dead pilots on the mission to get the arc gun. It's odd seeing as they only mention one pilot being sent down, and he's literally just sitting below where the arc gun is. What a shitty pilot indeed.

The other one got further along despite not having an arc gun at all, none of this makes any sense!

Something's gone terribly wrong.

As I mentioned before, you can climb up the relay dish without BT's fastball special, and you can go through the whole thing on its side if you're so inclined.

It's rather fun, but if you fuck up you have to climb back up if you want to try again.

>tfw execute the last guy with Late Hit in Live Fire
>tfw it happens twice
>IN A ROW

Respawn really needs to git gud with the clipping.

Also is it just me or does the arc tool and the smart pistol both share the same crosshair?

I remember trying to get a pilot helmet I had missed back towards the Uplink Module, and it was possible to get close to it with gravboosting, but something else had stopped me from getting it. I was pretty mad when I had to restart, because every death meant 10 minutes of parkouring back.

Think of it as the quickest way to complete a Happy Hour besides Coliseum if you need to get on and off.

anyone got that webm where the guy goes on a really fast melee rampage on angel city, i need it ples

>Almost 80% of all my livefire games have been on Meadow

Fuck i want to go fast, not be a little bitch and hemlok camp

>mfw LTS on Crash Site for the first time in my life
Scorch is King

remember no bully

Bully always, git gud

I originally intended for this to be just FreQuency AC pieces but then I got sidetracked and put in a bunch of other outliers and general mecha stuff

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGf3hSn-tQI2j2iaiEo4Kvn_PT8ngXFix

>tfw missed out for the first time in a month

Fuck. Guess that's on me for destroying my sleep schedule.

Tips on how to git gud with ronin?
Mostly play Ion but want to switch things up

Oh shit this playlist is gold. I think I'mma be dumping some stuff from this into mine shortly. Also check out the Children of Bodom Danger Zone cover, its faster than the K-Log one. Its in the anchor post's playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFwV9bkmMSA

>tfw no stoic red camo to go full frontal against the enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=RLq8q3kAFe4

kek. New Vaughny video contains this gem.

vaughny and his memes are the only good tf2 youtubers

TONIGHT ONLY: A rare glimpse into the mind of the slow...

>epg op
I bet he used the devotion.