I'm going to Los Angeles for a week and I have the option of renting either a C7 Z06 or a Cayman S while I'm there

I'm going to Los Angeles for a week and I have the option of renting either a C7 Z06 or a Cayman S while I'm there.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9GCq1T4Fw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=blFAwEBi5uw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ahahahahaha

>LA
Might as well rent a civic because you're just going to be sitting in traffic 90% of the time anyway
Fuck that place

this

Honestly just get a bus pass

Get the Cayman. Quite a lot of c7s actually. Also zo6s just look like midlife crisis cars everytime I see one.

Z06

why

350hp or 650hp

HMMMM

for driving around on mountain roads though? cayman will shit on the vette

Will you be driving more than 6 miles? Get the cayman

>Muh mountain roads
Doubt it but even if so that's like 10% of the driving OP would do if even.

lots of canyona near LA mr.busrider

what else is there to do in that shit city than drive around on fun roads?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9GCq1T4Fw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=blFAwEBi5uw

Cayman S looses to a BASE C7 Vette in 0-60, quarter mile, Braking, Skid pad, S curves, and a track course.

its a good thing OP needs a rental car and not a race car you dipshit

>Muh mountain roads
>Actually it's slower
>WHO NEEDS A RACE CAR!!!!

who are you quoting?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9GCq1T4Fw
slalom is the only remotely relevant thing here, and he even said that was only the electronic bullshit helping the vette do the same speed as the cayman

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=blFAwEBi5uw
that's a previous generation cayman, not to mention a shit driver

You're going to be sitting in traffic most of the time, so get something comfy as fuck.

Cayman.

A Mountain Road is not a skidpad or Virginia international... try again

I've clearly made my case and not going to watch more videos of a slow ass 350hp car. That Edmonds review guy was on total damage control. My daily has more power than that Jesus. The Z06 has 200 extra hp and torque than those test Corvettes. Anything other than a 911 simply is not a real Porsche.

You've made your case and proved yourself to be a limp wristed turn left faggot who judges a car based on its 0-60 performance and how much horsepower it has

Filtered, don't even bother replying because I won't be able to see it
Sorry not sorry

This here folks is your average German fanboy that can't admit a 350hp car is slower than a 650hp car.

it's not slower though, that's kinda the point. it may be in a straight line to the Z06, but your video there kinda proved grip-wise they're the same. now factor in the weight difference and balanca you can probably do the math to how that would work out dynamically on a windey road/course

The Vette edged out in every test. Again, those were base Vettes.

yeah, in the power tests, which is why i agreed it's quicker in a straight line. it was pretty well matched in the slalom (which, again, is the only relevant test of handling there) and adding more power doesn't help your slalom figures

The Z06 has better suspension as well.

Has noting to do with speed and everything to do with enjoyment
Unless you are a limp wristed turn left hick and think flooring it from the lights is more fun than four wheel sliding around a third gear corner

Z06 because it's more special than a Cayman. If you were going to buy one it would be a toss up but if you can only have one for a week, why is this even a question?

>Implying you can't do that with a Corvette

Hate to break it to you, the Vette has had 50/50 weight distribution since 1997 as well as any other sports car traits you love to jerk off about.

50/50 weight distribution means shit all when the car is in motion. neutral handling comes from where the majority of the weight is placed (ie the engine)

well aren't you a big dick son of a gun

Well at least we went from trying to say a 350hp N/A Porsche would be faster than a supercharged 650hp Vette on elevation changing mountain roads, to "it's just a fun car ok? Muh feels!" Like Miata or BRZ fags.

>BRZfags
Hey! :^(

muh FEELS

But a spec miata is faster than a c6 z06... so like whatever man

There's another image like this with the nature valley bar only he's either laying on her or grabbing her and telling her the facts of eating nature valley and she's like "get off me!"

Dude! i need that one...

A 2017 ZL1 BECAUSE IT WONT FUCKING OVERHEAT ON YOU

do you like pussy or dick?

curious where this one is going

Ditto. I have no idea where this one going.

found the dick lovers.
heterosexuals would obviously choose the almighty supercar slayer c7z over a fedroacore pseudo 911.

Go with the better interior (American made car) because you're just gonna be sitting in traffic anyways.

Filled with cyclists

The corvette will overheat or explode after 6miles

>buy corvette
>it explodes if you travel more than 6 miles

The shape of the track triggered prezo into projection lolol

btfo

fpbp as always

I only have this one sorry!

you think a corvette is more likely to pull pussy than a porsche? have you ever met a female?

Ignore prezo, he lives in the south and thinks his sister is his gf

The problem used to be that the Porsche would scare you where the Corvette would just suck, but nowadays the C7 is a great car. And you can do stupid burnouts in it. Get the 'vette, OP

>650hp

guys, he's not going to be renting a stingray. He's going to get the 450hp LT1. It's more hp than the cayman, but it's a lot closer than you faggots want it to be.

The rental is the 650hp Z06

all the 2017 models have the LT4?

"Stingray" is the entire C7 lineup. Please stop being retarded.

LSA