/twg/ - Total War General

REEEEEEE GET OUT FOOT SQUIRES Edition

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
To update: Never pick anything other than Morghur as Beastmen.
Necromancer heroes are top pick right now while raise dead is still broken as fuck.

>Empty Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
If you've been living under a rock these past few months, Shortbrindal is free now.

We have battle map creating tools now. Only land battles and only for custom/custom mp games. Siege battles may be a possibility in the future but they're practically covering their ears and screeching at any mention of using modded maps to improve the campaign.
UPDATE: PEOPLE FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT ANYWAY AND OUT OF DAMAGE CONTROL CA WILL BE ADDING OFFICIAL SUPPORT FOR ADDING CUSTOM MAPS TO THE CAMPAIGN ALONGSIDE THE BRETONNIA UPDATE

BRETONNIA IS 28TH OF FEBUARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=60WQUG3XW3M Total War: WARHAMMER - Bretonnia - In-Engine Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qlxrhB4DvEE Total War: WARHAMMER - Bretonnia - Campaign Let's Play

Warhammer is $12: humblebundle.com/monthly

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
>Recent
Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
>Recent
DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!JVw20QKC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

>Gobbo Archers

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

Why is shogun 2 so aesthetic.

From the loading times, to the speeches, and even the map and how it reveals itself.

Bretonnian knights should have the ability to dismount, fucking tabletop be damned.

Rock the boat!

Best meme is back

Every night I go to sleep, I see Grimgor in his sexy manly armor. What should I do? I'm madly falling in love!

They should be mounted first, and only be able to be dismounted at a small cost.

>tfw no blood and shit caked barb waifu

>he prostrates himself before a fucking pond elf

Why do you pay your soldiers per-unit and not per-man? Why do 10 one-man units cost as much as 10 hundred-man units?

>Why is shogun 2 so aesthetic.
Because you're a weeaboo.

One man units like cygors or hellcannons are much more harder to maintain than a group of marauders covered in shit and gore.

>Nagash still not announced

O Europe, Islam is coming.

W E A K
E
A
K

not today motherfucker

BOSSA DEM
NOIGHT
G O B L I N S

Do you hear the whispers on the wind, brother?

The whispers of Nagash LL

Waht would Charlie say if he say what beame of Europ today?

So who the fuck is this guy?

Of course. Make it like the the cavalry post Shogun II where they have the option to dismount to make them more adaptable for sieges and stuff.

Is this true?

>There are people who don't like Yeomen.
Though, to be honest a flying mount is way better in a siege than being on foot. Who even cares about walking to battle and climbing a ladder onto a wall when you can just land on the wall. You don't even have to wait for the infantry or the towers.

Mais qu'est que c'est magnifique, l'internet.

Lady of the Lake cannot be an elf because the Lady of the Lake has big titties, like a human.

You can't have Nagash without the kangz.

>Play for a few hours expand and have a good time
>Lose 1 single battle, instantly alt+f4 and lose all will to play for a few hours

How do I stop this?

>Finished an entire campaign before realzing that lord skills have a bar and an entire right hand side.
I am a complete retard

Which game?

The guy from the intro/trailer I think. He was a priest or some shit like that, tried to find a way to save the empire in forbidden chaotic texts. Got brain raped by a Keeper of Secrets and Tzeentch instead.

I did this for too long

yes

He's not the trailer guy, CA said so themselves (somewhere)

>Elite peasant warriors

This really fires the 'ol neurons

Knight detected

Is this Nagash?

Nagash was weak!

The soldiers of Allah stand victorious over the knights of the cross. Soon their land will be ruled under Sharia and their grandchildren raised Muslim.

>Says the chump who isn't even the best of his bloodline

WFRP. 2nd edition, the knights of the grail supplement.

I have links to it online and can post pages if you're interested.

Its also where Alberic is really mentioned .

Fuck, there goes my theory, and a good one too...

The false Von Carstein!

the trailer fellow looks like a lightwizard
I'm pretty sure the advisor is just a generic tzeentch infiltrator

Git gud and not be a shitter

Pretty much this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the light wizard was the guy who summoned Sarthoreal though

>Professional empire soldiers

ayes are they the ones hidden behind the free company militia the flagellants or the men with pointy sticks who are most certainly not nobles.

I gotta say tzeentch has some pretty shit infiltrators. Good thing faction leaders are retards.

Is that Nagash?

He's just an old blind guy, what is there to worry about? Look at the cute bird too

I'd really be interested in a link actually, seems like this would be fun to play with friends.

i still Wonder how they advisor managed to get confidence from factions like the empire

>my emperor theres this weird hobbo mage looking guy who say he know a lot of shit

I think the poopoopeepee know he's not human.

No

Of the same unit.
One swordsman in one unit gets paid the same as eighty swordsmen in one unit

mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!JVw20QKC

There's also a first and 3rd edition though I think 2nd is the one with the most supplements.

The 3rd edition is much maligned though.

KILL EVERYTHING WITHOUT A BEARD

>Umgi tries to give advice to dwarfs
ded
>Manling tries to give advice to elves
ded
>Bloodsack tries to give advice to dwarfs
ded
>Random old dude tries to give advice to Karl Franz I, Protector of the Empire, Defier of the Dark, Emperor Himself and the Son of Emperors, Elector Count of Reikland and Prince of Altdorf
probably ded
>Chaos
eh, maybe

Not even gonna mention greenskins

>get a message that the greenskins have absorbed another tribe every single turn

KHAZUKAN KHAZAKIT HA!

Cheers user

FUCKING WELF SHITS

>see all the content for all of warhammer related stuff in that mega

holy shit i have found the el dorado

Why did they even bother giving them multiple factions? I'll never know.

I can see skarsnik letting him in, he did have that one guy write his life story down for him

>rat-arsed
Fucking brits and their made up words

well it make sense , greenskins fight each other all the time and they are divided in several clans , generally when one manage to unite tribes it only last until they destroyed something in a waaaghh or if they waaagh is beaten

Alanic Jew here. Maybe I should pack up and move to Italy or Britain. It seems that people don't like me here. Also it's fucking hot in the desert.

but Jerusalem is your eternal home

i feel like your campaign is gonna end up like that other user that kept moving all the time and each time everyone hated him and attacked him until he got destroyed after moving to a new area like 7 times

I can't see shit on that minimap so burn everything behind you and take Egypt then reclaim espaina

I didn't really mean it. I was commenting on how through cunning diplomacy or outright intimidation Grimgor manages to steamroll through other orks leaving one, maybe two alone in the first 10 turns and then comes knocking on the dwarfs' gates.

The kuffar want their town back. We'd happily welcome them to the new mosque if they converted.

Just like jews irl desu

Here they come again lol
Six onagers this time.

Damn user, there's some sweet stuff in there. Thanks for sharing!

Post screens?

geez, you guys post too fast, I skipped 3 threads already

>Lord of the Hoop

Man Chaos armies get really scary late game. Just when you think you have the entire map secure they come out of nowhere and fuck everything up.

Does chaos get a natural boost to campaign movement? I swear I stacked all the campaign movement buffs I could find and they still out maneuver me and sack all my settlements before I can catch up to them.

We're getting a surge of new content

>checking that tree, just to be sure

What settings do you have?

remove tree niggers

Ultra for textures and unit size + detail
High for everything else.

in warhammer can all cavalry armies move farther on the campaign map like in previous total wars?

This shit raw af