Could another son of the God be born?

Could another son of the God be born?

>another

surely god could just do whatever he wants so sure if he feels like it

Which god?

>holy quadrity

The magic number is 5. So yes we still have to wait for the fourth and fifth to complete the hand of God.

They'd have to do another retcon to further divide God.

Several times Jesus is referred to as the only begotten Son of God.

So no. God doesn't just speak for the past and present, but for the future.

Not according to the Nicean creed.

>the only begotten son of God

Not true. God cannot do things that are logically impossible (a square circle) or things that are against God's nature.

Why do you have the preconceived notion that God, a being that created the universe and its rules, is bound by the rules of logic?

Logical might have been the wrong word. A better way to say what I am trying to say is that God can only do what is possible. It is not possible to make a square circle or a say that 1+1=3. These hold up because God created the universe and he created things in a way for these things to be impossible.

Before you say that he could change the physical universe, he could, but God, being perfect, would not change something that he has already created as he created it that way for a reason.

Here we go again

the moment god created the universe he chained himself to the laws he created.
Also god cant sin. So he cant do everything or anything.

>God cannot do things that are logically impossible (a square circle) or things that are against God's nature.
Sure because him having a son in the first place is perfeclty logical.

It does not contradict the laws of our universe. What is wrong with God showing such love?

We are all God's children

If he can have one, he can have many. What is wrong with God showing such love?

>another

yeah here i am, i am already born! youre welcome

Your question is a misunderstanding of what 'the Son of God' is.

He is begotten /from eternity/. The Son was not born and not made. It's like asking if God could turn himself into a billion different deities, it's a question which has no actual use and just serves as an intellectual wank.

Not according to God, no.

>Also god cant sin. So he cant do everything or anything.

This is the true part of your post.

God is so damn human