84' 300zx turbo, i memed myself into buying it.... still love it

Scum

lol y tho

Garbage car, in every way

t. a nissan tuner

shit opinion that isn't explained , in every way

t. a faggot like you

what do you drive

Good choice, user. Watch that head gasket.

Anyone who would willingly buy a cheap shitty car must be scum.
>nissan tuner
Also scum

>garbage handling
>garbage to work on
>garbage build quality
>garbage to mod
>shit electronics
>shit reliability
>ugly as fuck meme mobile
>only poor people own them
>drives like your moms 4 foot dildo flops
>mehhh interior
It's the shittiest "sports" car you can buy for what it cost. A decent turbo runs a few grand, you can get WAY better cars for cheaper.

'99 Acura Integra LS
>inb4 no VTEC
I'm working on getting enough money scraped together to swap out the weak B18B1 for the B18C, but I'm unemployed atm so that's gonna take some time.

How'd I do fellow Veeky Forumstists?

bretty cool

tried looking for some before i got this but they're beat to shit in my area

so lemme guess, you have a 240 that's slammed on the cheapest coils you could buy on ebay? nice man

thanks, yeah same thing here actually, took a while of searching to find this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=blMiP4I8bS4

"It doesn't need to be fast it's just needs be sideways"

Do you guys have the N/A 7M? If so, how sluggish is it? The only MK3 Supras around me worth looking at are all naturally asspirated.

*slerp mmmmmm hate the color love the car

Headgasket

u seem sorta angry. toyota shill?

My car. Its NA, stock, and its alright. I'd appreciate some extra power but it's not like it needs it for day-to-day driving.

My garage. 1990 miata and 2003 gixxer. the bike makes double the hp of my miata

Planning on getting rid of it soon for an Accord. It's getting too old and parts are hard to come by.

Gets a lot of mixed opinions here, but I love the damn thing regardless. Getting it back tomorrow with a "new" bumper and fender.

Is the maintenance as bad as this board likes to meme? How is it to drive?

>t. interested in getting one

How is the compression and coolant level? Did you even check the headgasket?

5/10

9/10

4/10

5/10

5/10

6/10 if v8, 3/10 if v6

4/10 and 7/10

4/10

6/10 if turbo

Rotary maintenance is cake, check the oil every time you put fuel in it, and premix 2 cycle oil with the gas.

Not him.
But no its not.
In fact its no different from any other car.

2008 volvo c30 2.0
258hp 5cyl @ stage 1
i wish the turbo was louder

heck ya

Fine, and fine, not yet

The gate is broken, and I'm too lazy to fix it, which is pretty embarassing in a wagon. Otherwise, W210 still going strong at 200K.

Lookin good my dude, volvo for life

I almost bought a third gen supra but ended up buying a 944 instead. No rugrats.

Veeky Forums memed me into buying an E30
Then I memed myself into buying another.

I got meme'd into the new Subarota 86 and I fucking love it.

Should I get a 928 for drifting? How bad is the maintenance/parts availability and aftermarket?

I picked up a 1990 Volvo 240 after selling the meme machine turbo Miata I bought after three months of browsing Veeky Forums

No regrets, this thing is the shit. It just needed a turbo to wake it up

>black r32
>te37s
4/10 generic as fuck, would be 2/10 if gunmetal instead

It's not. My oil takes a bit more than normal due to a leak at the oil cooler, but that's something I need to fix in more ways than one. Normally, I can go a month between checking the oil and still be fine. But I also premix lightly, not as heavily as you would without the oil pump.
As for how it is to drive, it's a fucking blast to drive. Open diff and NA, so the acceleration is kinda butt and drifting isn't really possible unless you are going way too fast, or it's wet out. But it still corners amazingly and can take corners faster than any other car I've been in.
The only reason it's beat up a bit is I went a tad too fast on the tires that I bought it with, which were pic related. Understeered right into the back of a Mercedes. Got a used bumper from up north and it should be ready tomorrow. The fender wasn't my fault, but I got a replacement for that too.
>Pic before the damage.

NA, sadly. But it's still fun once you're at speed. It's just getting there that's a tad painful.

Sometimes I have to live in it

3/10 silvia is outclassed by just about everything built after it

Thanks for the rundown user, I'm thinking more and more that I'll grab one of these in the near future.

Good choice OP. Better get on that headgasket prevention plan.
My car? 88 Toyota Supra.

I'm serious you double nigger, make sure you have the correct headbolt torque. Don't believe any meme like "if it hasn't popped it won't" or some shit. You will be in complete nightmare mode if it blows up.
I recommend a full exhaust as well. Really makes the car breath better. Improves the whole experience.

Ya, and sorry. I got distracted and forgot to put proper pic related.

Veeky Forums memed me into buying an '02 Twingo, and I love it

Got memed into buying a 94 Miata
126k miles and only needs an alignment, tires and that dent fixed

And I'm definitely replacing those fucking rims soon

Should mention that I fucking love this thing. It's so dam fun to throw around, and it's my first manual car too so I learned how to drive manual with it. I'm still a bit shaky with manual but fuck it's so fun

I'm thinking of buying one too for drifting purposes, is it enjoyable to drive? Also do you find it too under-powered?

I'm thinking of buying one too for drifting purposes, is it enjoyable to drive? Also do you find it too under-powered?

It has a gay little Sport Mode button. Leaving that turned off reduces the power that goes to the wheels. Pressing the button disables that Bullshit, so the car actually goes. As long as you remember to press the button, it's pretty fast. Does 0-60 in a decimal over 6 seconds (I think the official is 6.2, but I've heard a lot of nigs have clocked it being faster) and you can have controlled oversteer at as low as 50kmh/30mph, so it's definitely designed for drifting above all else. It's about as fast as a new car will be for its price point.

So clean, I'm amazed

>pic related my shitbox

Really awkward to stop, she's got no torque tho and it feels like the whole car will fall apart on every bumper I take under 15km/h

Anyways, I'm going to buy a miata real soon

If I can make a recommendation, you pay to play with drifting and I think you'd be less heart broken slamming in to something in an frs than a brz

grandparent inheritance

I've come to really love it