Explain

Explain

>>>/9gag/

i want the yuropoors to leave

>he think the japs and brits are civil
LOL

just why

LOL GET A REAL CAR MUSCLE WINS EVERY TIME MY MOUNTAIN DEW IS BIGGER THAN YOUR ENGINE YOU FAGGOT

I JUST GOT DONE FUCKING YOUR GIRL AND YOUR MOM THEY SAID THEY NEEDED A REAL MAN

ahem

I do hope this explains how the average muscle car owner thinks

why do americans love eating their own shit?

>brits

American education

Why so you assume it's impossible for someone to like a American cars and be civil? Or to like Japanese or German cars and not be civil?
>replying to bait

Good post but that faggot is the biggest poser/weirdo i've ever seen ngl.

fpbp

>MY MOUNTAIN DEW IS BIGGER THAN YOUR ENGINE
kek, this is weirdly realistic. You can probably get like a 3.0L fountain drink in the US.

I think most of us can agree that judging a car based on its manufacturers country of origin is retarded

Ikr even Mercedes are building glorified Renaults now.

Well that's the hardest I've laughed so far this year

back to 9gag this site is for 18+

>Veeky Forums, it's for people that are easily offended

I guess you don't laugh much.

>japs and brits
>Japanese flag and German flag

>Implying German "Engineering" is superior
Scotty disapproves.

We got 100 ounce refill mugs here and 3 liter knockoff sodas for a dollar. So yeah.

How fast can your knockoff soda go around the Nürburgring?

lul sure.

As fast as needed. Turns would be easy making for the fastest lap times due to weight disproportion.

Pic related is the three liter we got here.

Even our soda is patriotic.

Americans wouldn't know a good car if it ran them over, or a good road if they were laminated onto it.
They also have no tact, no manners, no culture, no idea of subtlety, no sense of humour, no brain, inferior genetics, and are fat.

basically this

>the burger memes are real

Fucking hell, burgerland.

Why do Europeans keep coming to an American image board if they hate Americans?

It's a Japanese image board dude

>Why do Europeans keep coming to an American image board if they hate Americans?
>to an American image board
>American image board

*sharts*

>Everybody is writing in English
>This should be an American website

The American is confused

Willing to bet money you've never been to the States. Do the gene pool a favor and stay in Europe.

Many times. which is why I know you're a bunch of subhumans with no taste and poor manners.
You can't even be trusted to wipe your backsides properly, or wash your hands after using the bathroom.

Lmao this. Not to mention American companies like Ford and GM are huge in Europe. They just sit here shitting up the board with their jealousy. It's pathetic really.

GM just pulled out of Europe altogether and Ford had a separate Euro division for the longest time.

this isnt automotive related

its a thread that belongs on /pol/ or /b/

it is against the rules

Americans made the English language relevant

I normally don't reply to these threads but it is a fact that 99% of the cancer is american youth.

They are living in 4chans america, it is 2017 and donald trump is president.
The climate they are growing up in is not one of being educated, polite respectfull and adequate.

It's one of who can shout the loudest and look like a macho.

I can also say that many europeans and japs already left Veeky Forums, many old trips are gone or detripped and new, more cancerous trips have taken their place.

my 2 cents

This guy butthurt

i see you're new around here

[PARASITES INTENSIFIES]

>cancer bait thread that's not about cars, whose subject is complaining about americans, is all the fault of Americans.

daily gm btfo threads and the spamming of gtr laptimes really solidify Americans as aggressors in this case too/s

I'm euro and I think this is retarded.

You realize those posts are Alphonse and Prez/o/, who are both American, right?

Oh look, it's a shitposter pretending that other shitposters aren't shitposters so he can shitpost about America. Enjoy this picture of a horse in pajamas.

not the fault of "the americans" but mainly the fault of american 16 - 19 y/o kids that don't know shit.
that was my statement.

And ofc both sides shitpost, just one side has 80% more postcount.

But wouldn't the person who drew this comic be the same as those shitposting Americans?

>HURR STUPID FAT AMERICAN CARS XD
Such good discussion!

How do you know an american didn't make it?
Maybe it's someone who is genuinely sick of shit americars and the shit his countrymen spout in his direction because he drives an import?

>countrymen
>men

The people posting that shit are not adults.

RCR is that you?

Euros love to circlejerk about shit like engineering and precision, dismissing anything American as vulgar and rudimentary. So naturally they get pretty butthurt when their newest tech showcase gets outpaced on most tracks by a v8 boat with sticky tires and somebody points it out. They also like to shit on American build quaility while their engineering masterpieces fall apart and lose 90% of their value in under 10 years.

Americans fanboys are just brain dead rednecks who can only judge a car by its 0-60 performance and msrp
What's even more hilarious is how they think cars like the viper are impressive... big aero, big engine, big rubber and big brakes, a huur it's fast when driven by a professional with lots of experience in that car. Euros make better pure track cars, and they blow the fuck out of American without needing as much horsepower

>Euros make better pure track cars, and they blow the fuck out of American without needing as much horsepower
Said Viper has less hp than your precious million dollar hypercars, costs literally a tenth and is faster around a track.

^^^^ people above are major fucking faggots ^^^^

learn a lesson from chad here:

i like woman, black, brown, white, yellow, thin, thick, blondes, blackheads, redheads, brunettes you name it.

Liking cars from one country or manufacturer is a totally gay thing to do.

im need to go, gotta go and free myself in consuela, need to be there at 12 i can choose between the M3 or the CTS while ya'll are bickering on the internet, im actually living and enjoying.

stop wasting time on this bullshit, educate yourselves. A whole damn day you stare at that glaring screen that fucks with your dopamine and serotine levels and you didn't learn a goddamn thing.

viper literally is a pure track car and i'm european
you can't get any purer than a v10 with no automatic, it takes someone really skillful to tame that beast

track toy viper is fastest on track yet somehow not the superior track car

A 918 can put down its performance with any driver in any conditions
Viper needs a professional on a dry sunny day

Also radical btfo viper shit
Deal with it

lmao this. euros just can't handle a real engine

Most posters on this site are americans, therefore it is easier to get baits

Nothing personal amerifags

See radicals
Stay btfo

>a 2 stroke go kart is faster than viper too btw
Lmao double btfo

>learn a lesson from chad here:
Literally nobody cares faggot

What's the point of a radical over a go kart then?

aren't most radicals more expensive than the viper?

which one is faster, radical or 918?

And not street legal.

They are street legal
Sorry not sorry your shitty country has no freedom

What's even more hilarious is how eurofaggots think cars like the viper are not impressive

What do you drive that's better than a Viper? Huh?

>yurop's laws
>relevant
You're not even allowed to mod your cars and anything fun is only attainable for your Arab overlords, and worst of all you're actually DEFENDING this. Yurop is truly lost.

>big engine
>big aero
>big brakes
>big rubber
>impressive
Lmao

>damage control because he can't drive an r34 gtr or a radical on the streets
LMAO

I guess you could if you really wanted, but you'd be shot by police or something ROFLMAO

>cutting-edge hybrid tech straight from Le Mans
>active aero
>engine taken directly from a racing program and made to comply with EU regulations
>million dollar price tag

>still slower than an "unimpressive" American car with big engine, big aero, big brakes and big rubber

>faster than your 1.2L cuckshed

>faster than my 1.2l
Doubt it, my 1.2l is faster than any American production car ever Lmao

>zx12r
Stay btfo Lmao
Japan wins again

>GM is huge in Europe

So uh I like Japanese cars