(available in espanol) edition

Previous thread
(Cross-thread)

>Countdown to BotW
botwcountdown.com/index.html

>Fake key detector
u.nya.is/dxsame.zip

>Wii U hacking guide
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU

This was the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /zlg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to troll or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with a leak. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on /zlg/ who doesn't go all HURR HOLY SHIT, [WHERE DA TIK XD] and LEL U STUPID FUCKING RETARD. Every fucking day in the year that I have been here have has every fucking day been leak day, with the occasional fads and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn HOLY SHIT that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /b/, you are no better than /soc/, you are no better than /int/ when it was the fucking stormfront board and I bet even /mlp/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of Nintendrones, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking month without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned troll post, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking board, all of you, kill your fucking selves while play your shitty BOTW. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABOSMAL HELLHOLE

REMINDER
Don't believe any of the spics saying "Hola amigo I got the game! Help me dump .tik!" They're fucking lying and just mad that Trump won. If they actually gave a shit, they'd use a search engine to figure out how to get the .tik

This was the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /zlg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to troll or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with a leak. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on /zlg/ who doesn't go all HURR HOLY SHIT, [WHERE DA TIK XD] and LEL U STUPID FUCKING RETARD. Every fucking day in the year that I have been here have has every fucking day been leak day, with the occasional fads and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn HOLY SHIT that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /b/, you are no better than /soc/, you are no better than /int/ when it was the fucking stormfront board and I bet even /mlp/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of Nintendrones, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking month without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned troll post, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking board, all of you, kill your fucking selves while play your shitty BOTW. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABOSMAL HELLHOLE

where da tik

>suddenly theres 1298398 mexifags
>anons trust them

You guys are retarded, aren't you all.

Show me your tik, user!

HOLY SHIT

who /macd/ here?

gimme the dik

If dubs this thread official language is spanish

I don't have the game, but I am dumping it now, see you all in 5 hours, trust me.

fine

Hope you bitches are ready for some Zelda, because I'm loaded and ready to leak all over you guys.

>dubs
back to r*ddit or whatever Paco

Perubros, the game is on sale in Polvos Azules

face book

pg/jorgegamesperu/photos/

Whats the facebook link?

I can speak a little spanish to this guy

so its some sort of unresolved vendetta when mexifags shitpost about the tik but its class bant when ausfags shitpost about it

Not every spanish poster is mexican ya dingus.

Dude, you have it on the wrong side, the Zelda logo should be looking at the Wii U.

holy shit

DA NA NA NAAA

This was the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /zlg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to troll or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with a leak. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on /zlg/ who doesn't go all HURR HOLY SHIT, [WHERE DA TIK XD] and LEL U STUPID FUCKING RETARD. Every fucking day in the year that I have been here have has every fucking day been leak day, with the occasional fads and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn HOLY SHIT that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /b/, you are no better than /soc/, you are no better than /int/ when it was the fucking stormfront board and I bet even /mlp/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of Nintendrones, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking month without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned troll post, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking board, all of you, kill your fucking selves while play your shitty BOTW. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABOSMAL HELHOLE

Wait what, Switch SD cards can be read by Wii U systems? What?

Detrás de ti, Imbecil. No lo dejem que lá dump escapes.

Jo learned Spanish juegando re4, I can ajudar, dump juego por favor

STOP SPAMMING THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
THIS IS NOT FUNNY

No you moron

yes ever since the latest wii u firmware update

holy shit why didnt anyone think of this

www. facebook .com

/ pg / jorgegamesperu/photos/

Its on sale in Polvos Azules Peru Bros, go go go

>spanish
MODS

SAGRADA MIERDA
SANTA CACA

is there really a difference?

Thanks for the (You), friend :^)

>pg/jorgegamesperu/photos/
kek. I freakin' love these Latin American stores with the ms paint logos.

are you the user that wrote it originally?

Sagrada mierda y santa caca kekekeke de verdad me dio mucha risa

Estoy en 9no ciclo en la UTP gano sueldo minimo.

If I had the money I would have bought it already. That's why I'm here, waiting like the rest of us poorfags.

This was the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /zlg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to troll or circlejerk or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with a leak. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on /zlg/ who doesn't go all HURR HOLY SHIT, [WHERE DA TIK XD] and LEL U STUPID FUCKING RETARD. Every fucking day in the year that I have been here have has every fucking day been leak day, with the occasional fads and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn HOLY SHIT that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /b/, you are no better than /soc/, you are no better than /int/ when it was the fucking stormfront board and I bet even /mlp/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of Nintendrones, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking month without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned troll post, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking board, all of you, kill your fucking selves while play your shitty BOTW. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABOSMAL HELLHOLE!

who /acandle/ here?

They have Zelda and the Switch a week early tho

how can you not know this? it's been known for like a week now

can't wait for future Switch update to read Wii U game

yeah nah
its time for mexico to shine

Are you wearing... fingerless gloves?

Didn't have to bully me, I was just confused on why that would work/be a thing.

Estoy en camino a Polvos ahora mismo, le mande un mensaje al vendedor y me dijo que tenia el de Wii U a 200 soles, no se si comprarme eso o solo La switch mas el juego para Switch pero eso esta mas caro

>REEEEEEEE
K?

Yes. South Americans also hate mexicans.

>mexican dubs
>the whole music industry
>that superiority complex

Compralo y luego lo revendes, la version de Wii U va a valer un ojo de la cara de aca a 6 meses.

Más vale que se lo compres al gran Freedygames.

Las tiendas están abiertas en Perú a las 10 pm? Si estás dispuesto a pagar, te recomiendo el switch, pero recuerda que hay que comprar el control pro para jugar como dios manda.

HOLY SHIT?

0-4 compartir el .tik
5-9 espero otras cinco oras

Only shitty south americans hate other countries.

Negrín, son casi las 11pm, vas a despertarlo?

that is a /pol/ meme to fit in

Most Chileans I've met are pretty bros and there's no real beef at all, same with people from Uruguay, Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, Panama and Argentina.

southamericans love mexican dubs fuck off

only retards hate other countries.

>11pm
>open
nice try fag

What superiority complex?
What the fuck are you talking about?
En mexico, al menos en el df hay mucho, en serio, MUCHO colombiano, argentino y venezolano. Todos son bros y nos llevamos bien. Creo que mas bien tú tienes un complejo de inferioridad...

It's not completively unbelievable, honestly

Its saturday, they are open until midnight, and you are right its best if I just buy the Switch but they dont have pro controllers yet.

Somebody explain how this guy gets games/consoles earlier. I'm quite baffled.

>southamericans love mexican dubs fuck off
nice try mexican
>chingon
>vergas
>no mames etc
KILL YOURSELF MY MAN
You are the reason why don't watch dubbed things

3A 74 72 36 F5 80 29 2F 37 D7 6F 37 38 36 C2 75

>going to Polvos Azules in a fucking Saturday night

it isn't worth it, nigga.
you'll have to avoid all the fuckin knife-wielding whores.

where the fuck did all these spics come from?

How much is 200 soles in dollaridoos?

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT BREATH OF THE WILD WILL NEVER LEAK

>espero otras cinco oras
Time to share, user.
You wouldn't want to make Kek angry by disrespecting a roll, would you?

El queso está viejo y pútrido. ¿Dónde está el sanitario?

E-even after release?

culiao la wea boludo mae pinga la concha de la lora

Facebook after that dumb beaner posted that he got BOTW early

60 buckos give or take

Remember when we were going to get the leak with the power of friendship? It's happening.

What I've missed? AUS fag wrote something after flag-ruse? Why is everyone Mexico right now?

the Switch is priced like, a billion times more than the rest of the world

we are pirating BotW on Wii U as a fuck you to Nintendo

ok w8

Im on the bus in Salaverry already, no turning back now. lets hope I can out run those fucks.

Pray for me anons

about $60.

s/.850 is the minimum pay.

What about now?

>mfw there's a thread on /v/ right now calling the mexican dub a "south american dub"

>chile is garbage
>this mean mexico es bien fresa la neta xDD!
KILL YOURSELF MY MAN

That happens when Nintendo has no presence in a country. NoA supposedly covers LatAm, but that's bullshit. That's also the reason why the prices of Nintendo's game are not regulated over here and are overpriced as duck.

Fun fact: I got pkmn x like 5 days before the official release date.
Not so fun fact: Switch is gonna cost $500 over here.

so can anybody tell me whats going on

This was the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is Nazi Germany isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to gas jews whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with a genocide. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone in Nazi Germany who doesn't go all HURR SEIG HEIL, [WHERE MEIN KAMPF XD] and LEL U BIG NOSED FUCKING JEW. Every fucking day in the years that I have been here have has every fucking day been genocide day, with the occasional fads and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn HOLOCAUST that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than America, you are no better than Europe, you are no better than Russia while it is communist and I bet even Japan laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of Nazidrones, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking month without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned jewish shop, how about you don't fucking pay the god damn jew, don't buy their stupid fucking merchandise. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking country, all of you, kill your fucking selves while enact your shitty genocide. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would send you to a gulag all fucking Stalin style. FUCK YOU!!

bad idea user

i had a practica on the UTP of 28 today rom 9:00 to 10:30 pm but then I said fuck it and went home. If I were there, I would have been glad to accompany you.

rezaré mañana en misa de las 7 por tu intrépida y estúpida alma

WHERE'S THE FUCKING .TIK THOUGH

>MFW IT'S LITERALLY NOT OUT YET

Jesus Fucking Christ, you beaners really can and will ruin anything. I've seen like six fucking posts about Zelda since the thread started, and a bunch of you spics yelling about mexico.

nIGGA IS NOT WORTH IT
yOU GONNA DIE

give it a few minutes, some taco in this thread has it

well it's very probable that the mexican dub is also going to be the dub for the rest of Latin America so might as well call it that.

Im in 28 de Julio already, this is it, Im going to dump the shit out of this game if I survive.

Perú bros saving the day