EU Time: 2pm EST / 19:00 GMT
NA Date: Mar. 3-5
NA Time: 6pm EST / 23:00 GMT
Estimated time: 4 hours per day
Format: Conquest, Bo5, Standard Set
Stream: twitchDOTtv/axolotlhooves
Streamer Battletag: AxolotlAndy#1798

>Class submission
Once the banned cards are in you have until thursday to submit your classes + battletag to [email protected].

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/
discord.gg/m8F3YeZ

4 mana 7/7 edition

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previously:
>/hsg/ Tournament Discord
discord.gg/4FRGTjd

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/lojoms-control-warlock-hct-asia-pacific-winter-playoffs-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think it smells like?

s h a d o w
r a g e r

>Misplay like a retard
>Still win

Justice only when it's Lojam

acetone

this dumb bitch caster just admitted who wins all comes down to opening draws....

Like the fume hood in a chemistry lab.

Why are you not playing anti-aggro midrange warlock, user?

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/lojoms-control-warlock-hct-asia-pacific-winter-playoffs-2017/

Meme decks aside, that gameplay by lojom was the most fucking embarassing thing I've seen. Lifecoach was completely right. Lojom played like a literal retard and still almost won.

>tfw f2pfag
>wanted to make some fun meme decks for the NA tournament
>I'm missing several epics, some rares and a few legos for every meme deck I try to come up with
>will probably just end up bringing 4 cheap aggro/midrange decks
>everyone will think of me as the tryharding faggot who won't let anyone else have fun

it hurts so much bros

Cuckler does it again

>this dumb bitch caster just admitted who wins all comes down to opening draws
but where's the lie?

how does whispers work for new players? when they log on for the first time, do they automatically get cthun and beckoner?

>the worse player had the answers and wins

Palmblad trying his hardest to fuck this up

You open a whispers pack, and get those for free along with the 5 random cards

do you have to buy a whispers pack or do you automatically get one?

>Kibler shilling his fucking ass off in the lifecoach thread
Holy crap this fucking cuck at least they seem to have him figured out

watching palmblad is stressing me tf out

Still have to buy one or get one from an arena run. Should do it though, cthun is an easy win condition and cheap to build a deck for

what's the best cthun class? warrior? i have a couple gadgetzan cards

Druid. Dark Arakkoa alone makes C'thun a good deck archetype

Druid and warrior. You want survivability and lots of draw to make sure you get your cthun

Kibler is a fucking cuck that outed himself as a "NeverTrumper".

>Warrior
Do you like armor?
>Priest
Do you like heals?
>Rogue
Do you like to win without playing C'Thun?
>Druid
Do you like to sit for turns without a play?
>Lock
Do you like to play Renolock?
>Everything else
Do you like to lose?

>>>/reallife/

I've been playing warrior a lot and I really like it since I have an ancient shieldbearer. how does this rogue deck look?

that's not a Veeky Forums board user, try again

In my opinion one Doomcaller is enough, I'd get one Crazed Worshipper instead. Also Skeram Cultist is not that good so try to replace it something else.

here's the warrior deck that I've been using. The last cards are 2 doomcallers and cthun

Too top heavy. Remove some of the doomcallers and get some more of disciple of cthun and maybe remove the twilight geomancer. Taunt is useless on cthun because you should be using it to win with the battlecry

In this meta, Druid. Warrior used to be the best, but now lategame focused warrior decks are meme tier.

Drop a Doomcaller, and once you have a bit of dust, drop the Skeram Cultist and craft a Blade of C'thun. Blade in particular is your money card against control decks, which is when C'thun himself tends to shine.

He has invested too much in Eternal to let Gwent win.

Sadly I don't have a worshipper. it looks like a fun card though for priest since you can keep healing it
I'll need to craft another disciple since I only have one
>twilight geomancer
isn't it pretty good just stat wise? 2 mana 1/4 taunt? I get destroyed by pirate classes

>coach with the massive sellout move
>everybody suck his dick like he's jesus dying for ben brode's sin
what the fuck
he and jj are just getting money to promote their shitty game
and surprisingly you can find thousands of key on several website at the same time!

I really wonder what is happening there

Sadly, until such time that STB gets nerfed, Geomancer won't really slow down a pirate deck all that much.

Another Jade Shiruken would probably be better.

If you want better taunts, just throw in a senjin shieldmasta or two.

curator warrior deck i've been playing (mostly in casual). i have a somewhat limited collection (no legendary dragons except alex, no finja, only first wing of BRM, etc) but any suggestions for improvements would be very welcome.

I'm fucking done with Hearthstone.

What online card game isn't pure cancer?

Shadowverse gets viraled so hard. I don't trust games that are viraled harder than Borderlands was in 2009. Ropecoach says Gwent is skill-based right?

Whatever I decide on, I'd be playing as f2p for a while. Maybe shelling out 20 bucks if
I decide I like it.

To be clear, I care about as little RNG bullshit as possible. I don't care about flashy grafics and big anime tiddies. I want A GOOD VIDEO GAME TO PLAY.

Just like lifecoach, see you next month at the new expansion

>Try to meme it up with Y'Shaarj in a ramp deck
>He pulls Doomsayer three games in a row

I know the Old Gods are supposed to be malignant evil entities, but I didn't think the evil extended to the PEOPLE CONTROLLING THEM

What do you think about this deck? Too greedy? So far I've been able to activate Drakonid battlecry almost every game, so I don't think this deck needs more dragons.

try faeria, it's f2p on steam and has a bunch of interesting mechanics and little rng. i haven't played it competitively much but what little i have played was charming and quite engaging.

Also I'm trying to figure if include a Doomsayer, and switch one Azure Drake for a Twilight Drake because sometimes I got my hand full and it could make it really big.

Plat Gwent™: The Witcher™ Card game.

>A two mana, 7 health minion whose effect is designed to curtail aggro decks can't curtail aggro decks because they can deal that damage by turn 2

Thanks, Ben.

What minion are you talking about

Purify priest is actually pretty good. Did not expect that

What is the point of this post?

Gotta get paid in (you)s

the END is COMING

Doomsayer.

A minion that used to mean "HAHA I JUST GAINED TEMPO ADVANTAGE" and now usually means "HAHA I SOAKED 7 FACE DAMAGE, NOW YOU CAN'T KILL ME TILL TURN 5!"

OMG suck my balls Kibler. This is just like a liberal, they always have to disrespect so hard.

Maybe made him want to quit? Maybe you shouldn't get bailed out on draws and almost win with this level of play?

Telling him to play Go is like telling him to play Go Fuck Yourself. There are a LOT of better games than this piece of shit and there is no belief a patch can make it get better because its fundamentally broken as an eSport.

He and Frodan are both just dickriders who need this to put food on their table. I wish Lifecoach all the best to find a better game and succeed at it, a game for men.

It'll still save your face from 7 points of damage (more if he has to overkill it), so not exactly useless

The post is devoid of any message. It's like someone who read about what trolling was on a wikipedia article and tries it for the first time.

Is Gwent good? Is Gwent bad? Is Gwent virally advertised? What is the argument?

Unless in that 7 points of damage (one turn) I draw Reno or a complete clear, yeah it's useless. Even more useless if I get killed from hand.

It's a statement of the absurdity of the current state of the internet where you can't really tell shilling from genuinely interested people because of all the shilling going on on top of people disregarding pretty much every post since it could be (you)-baiting.

thanks for the biting social commentary instead of actually providing some useful input

It's post-modern art, you wouldn't understand.

lifecoach doesn't need hearthstone. He's a millionaire and just plays for fun. But yeah everyone else has to dickride because their job depends on it.

Speaking of millionaire, how is JJ making money? I doubt complexity is paying him that well, is he a trust fund baby or something?

Every time I see a Shaman use their hero power
I'm crossing my fingers thinking 'Please don't be spellpower, PLEASE'
Really absurd how much difference that one totem makes these days

reynad is right imo, that hero power needs to be reworked. absolutely no excuse to have that level of significant rng as a hero power when no other class does.

He's right desu pretty stupid for lifecoach to complain about rng in hearthstone and continue to play it for 3 years before """"quitting"""""

>notch's card game tanked
>elder scrolls card game tanked
>runescape card game tanked
>wizards of the coast can't develop a half-decent magic client
>desperately want to jump ship and start investing time in shadowverse or gwent but know there's a good chance they also will tank

wait so its real? lifecoach did actually quit or is it a meme?

Really happened. There's a Kibler response about it somewhere in this thread.

well, both

Still pretty fucking cool how he brought the smartest line up of the tourney

the only way you can activate drakonid every game is if you queue into shitty slow decks. i have no idea how that deck is meant to win against aggro apart from them drawing poorly

Lifecoach also quit after patron nerf and tuskarr introduction and spirit claw oh and gvg, probably some i'm missing but there you go

outskilled myself desu

man what a good and interesting card

I'm not even going to get rank 5 this month
I've been one win away 3 times and then I run into 7 shamans in a row with perfect cards

This game pisses me off

if you can't beat them... join them :^)

Okay, is there anyone here at this point who hasn't at least tried an alternative digital CCG? If so, why? Are you actually happy with the current state of the game?

I'm pretty sure that almost everybody has decided on which game they want to play next, but they are just hanging around to see if the next expansion miraculously manages to save this sinking ship.

There are few others out there, and none of them are necessarily "better" than hearthstone.

-Shadowverse is probably the most polished of them all. It has some fairly interesting differences from hearthstone, most notably the evolve mechanic, but it's similar. Interesting campaign for basic cards, you can "reroll" the 30 or so packs they give you to start off with until you roll good cards and multiple legendaries

-ESL is pure cancer and should be avoided at all costs

-Gwent is still in closed beta, I've only played in Witcher 3 but the basic mechanic of the game is you have rows of different troops (close combat, long range, siege) that interact with other cards in that row and battles accordingly with your opponents rows, then the respective row scores are added up. Pretty neat, idk how f2p real game will be

-Konami just released Duel Links, a highly curated yugioh format with a hero-esque character system. Decks are 20 cards each instead of traditional 40, and it's pretty damn fun. I'm only like silver but it doesn't seem too hard to be f2p, lots of singleplayer content and anime voiceovers

-duelyst is a bit of a more strategic and less poker-y CCG if you want to look up what it's about, I've heard similar things about the magic-esque HEX

I don't know anything about faeria, eternal, cart hunter, etc. but there's definitely more to check out, but that's my experience if you wanna try something different for a bit

No expansion will save the game. Blizzard needs to swallow their pride and make regular buffs/nerds akin to League to keep the meta fresh.

Instead they have this fucking retarded system where if a card is cancer we're all just supposed to deal with it for months on end until it "rotates out" and everyone gives Blizzard money for the new broken cards.

what do people get out netdecking on ladder? do they even enjoy it?
i honestly dont see the fun in grinding ladder with same decks for months

Eternal is too mana flooded.
Shadowverse is only enjoyable ironically.
Legends is too grindy.
Everything else is literally who.

Godbless this brawl,
deathwing turn 4
3xjade hoe
2 mana ragnaros

I would just cut the secret agent and double down with the n'zoth archetype, you're trying to do both at once and it doesn't help.
+2 doomsayers, +1/2 holy nova, maybe infested taurens or senjin shieldmastas, rag over ysera, and probably a bit more I can't think of.

The Warcraft hook was all that got me into Hearthstone. Cardplay alone doesn't really do it for me if the aesthetic isn't one I care for

Shadowverse has one of Japan's biggest gaming companies backing and is taking off locally, and gwent is certainly going to pull in nostalgia from True Gamers that like the witcher for a good while, if longevity was stopping you

Yea a gay disco party and mafia bosses in imaginstan sure bring back those sweet wow memories. Oh and lets not forget Jurassic Crater coming soon. All about that Warcraft lore buddy :^)

>warcraft aesthetic

Point is its fun and crazy, and doesn't take itself seriously

gwent is in closed beta but there is a key giveaway right now

i don't want to link it and get banned for marketing or whatever, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. its in the reddit /r/hearthstone comments section for the 'lifecoach quits hearthstone' post

and to be honest, i'm not really interested in playing yugioh, a literal childrens card game. shadowverse and gwent at least are not actual childrens card games.

That probably explains why many people here immediately disregard weebverse without ever seeing gameplay, hmm...

haha I hate arena

any site with all cards in a list? I want to make a list of each set in excel to see what I have/want, etc. I know that I saw at least one user here with that and its a god idea, but I dont want to write all the cards one by one... and see only card text with full description which is bad for cut/paste.

How do we solve this
Preferably WITHOUT Arcane Goleming it, but only if it can be helped.

Every time you spend mana on a spell draw a card.

This would kill rogue but it would still be okay in jade druid. You could even reduce the mana cost back to 5.

You go in to the crafting menu, in the game

user...

Whoa! A card with an interesting effect that doesn't rely on mana efficient stats? And it synergies beautifully with a lot of cards and makes unique and hard to play decks possible? CAN'T HAVE THAT! BETTER REMOVE IT FROM THE GAME!

Get the fuck out of here Ben.

Thanks, tomorrow I'll run some tests with some of your suggestions.