Telsa car predicts crash before it happens

youtube.com/watch?v=eWDYa9kpqrc

Why did you doubt him, Veeky Forums?

>car deliberately crashing to prove predictions

Did you watch the fucking video retard? The Tesla wasn't involved in the crash even slightly.

Literally kill yourself.

>predicts a car crash that would never happen to show it evading it

Why havent you bought electronic car stocks yet?

fuck off

Elaborate, because you're wrong.

>no ur wrong
Stay mad tesla-tcle.

Seriously you fucking faggot?

The Tesla was behind the two cars that crashed, had nothing to do with it, and predicted the two cars crashing.

Now unless Tesla's have built in tractor beams there is no way that the accident could have been organised by the car itself.

And yes, I own Tesla stock. Up 500℅ so far. Stay poor retard.

Because reddit loves him, so Veeky Forums must do something about it.

Tesla is a tech stock

Do retards actually believe this?

How is it predicting anything, the sensors are just doing their job at figuring out the decrease of speed, then the crash happens.

Fucking idiots, no wonder their cars are all about marketing and no substance.

Why do I find that so hot

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Please stop posting.

>Please stop posting.

Funny, coming from a shill who keeps spamming the same shit in all boards.

The same threads have been creating in both Veeky Forums and /g/. Tesla shills are so fucking obvious.

You are trying to force this stupid YouTube video in to some kind of amazing thing, when there is nothing special about it.

Kill yourself.

>there is nothing special about it.

Then find me an instance of vehicle doing this before.

The technology is profound. It successfully predicted an accident well in advance. Now imagine this technology in every car. The accident rates on the road would plummet.

You have a chance to get in early on the next Apple, yet you instead choose instead to act like a 10 year old because you're obviously intimidated by it for whatever reason.

Stay poor.

>Then find me an instance of vehicle doing this before.

Why would I need to find you another video?

There is nothing groundbreaking or mind blowing about a fucking sensor technology doing their job

They don't even develop their SENSORS, this technology is not exclusive to them. Just like the AI software in cars is not made by Tesla either you fucking imbecile.

By the way Volvos, Mercedes Benz, Lexus and many other brands are more safe than your shit tier brand.

>You have a chance to get in early on the next Apple, yet you instead choose instead to act like a 10 year old because you're obviously intimidated by it for whatever reason.

LMAO, you are not even trying to hide it this time aren't you?

Keep projecting about me, like a true shill.

Tesla has already killed multiple people and decapitated one. Ubers self driving car wrecked too. They are playing with fire putting unfinished beta products on the road. The government is going to cockblock them before they make any progress like California has already done.

>There is nothing groundbreaking or mind blowing about a fucking sensor technology doing their job

Stopping a car crash with sensors... Its impressive to people who actually leave the house.

>meat body in metal tube ahead
>meat body in metal tube reducing momentum abruptly
> metal meat salad commencing
>reduce forward momentum

wowz muh AI

not impressive, elon musk is a lying faggot.
stock is going to crash at some point when it has a collision with reality.

Oh man, I don't know how many years I've been hearing that.

But you could be right. Any day now.

i'm not saying it will happen soon. could be a few more years yet. they cant run on hype for ever, and there is just no substance there.

>be jackass
>watching a movie on ipad while tesla on autopilot
>not watching the road at all
>truck makes illegal move and clotheslines tesla
>"driver" loses his head

There is a reason the family didn't sue, because the fucking retarded darwin award winner ignored the fact that it's just smart lane keeping and still requires your attention.

this technology has a long way to go. it does't seem that much different than driving a regular car - you still have to drive the car. i would rather trust my own judgement that some little sensor.

fuck you

In comparison a Tesla's cars are x10 times safer that a usual car. Read info, faggot.

I know teslas are safe you jackass, I was simply pointing out that the driver died because of his recklessness not Teslas autopilot.

Agreed, I enjoy driving and being 100% aware of everything going on is the only way I can be comfortable driving. I find it hard to relax if someone else is driving.

Then sorry.

No, FUCK YOU sir.

>The Tesla was behind the two cars that crashed, had nothing to do with it

What a wonderful prediction. Thank goodness we have the technology to beep when a car is crashing. Tesla is just amazing cum in my muskhole.

autonomous cars by the end of next week for sure.

OK what the fuck kinda accident was that , WHY did that red car SPEED towards the other car.

Except the truck wasnt even moving in one accident