Help me get back at my snail of a mechanic

whats a good way to get back at a mechanic taking nearly 6 weeks to rebuild a gearbox? im thinking along the lines of egging but i want it to take them weeks to clean up.

Kill yourself in their office

you could kill yourself. that would show him.

End your life in their main office with a shotgun. Would take weeks to get all of it out...

strap a few explosives to your waist and detonate them at their main office.

ha ha ha ha so original guys

Arson

glue his locks with industrial grade epoxy

fuck him in the ass with industrial adhesive as lube

Offer you bumhole to him and take photographs of the act

Fuck off fatcunt

write a bad yelp review duh

Have sex with his wife

lol who the fuck uses yelp
i can't do any public reviews anyways cause the shop is actually a sponser for where i work, i want this to be lowkey. im thinking of gathering a bunch of off rubbish, bad food, fish and dumping them under their little on ramp from the driveway to the entrance. its a big slab of metal could probably stash heaps and i doubt they could pin point the spot

this is a good idea too

Egg them for weeks

>Industrial grade epoxy
t. Know-nothing fatcunt
>Bunch of off rubbish
Just print out your posts and staple them to his door.

How about you grow the fuck up and offer to pay more if you need it done now?
>sponser for where i work
So you mean the gear box rebuild is on the house and you want to throw a tantrum over free work taking too long?

or he's giving you a "deal" on it, and any labor below market is the last to be done, in any shop.

Maybe you paid full-price and dude is screwing you, and in that case you should have asked around about his skills and merit as a wrench.

A/B/C, whichever is correct, they still fall on you chav.

i am paying full price, still dont have the car and i'm quoted between 2-3 thousand australian fucking dollars shut the fuck up im obviously looking for something long term but not damaging
ive been scabbing lifts and catching busses for 6 weeks while they've not bothered to contact me,, ive had to ring them to ask for updates each week with barely any progress. .

And you think this makes you entitled to sabotage his business?
So while he's organizing locksmiths, cleaners and whatever other bullshit your edgy little faggotry can conjure, you're just 1. being out of pocket even more and 2. prolonging the service to your box.

You're a fucking moron.

you thick fuck i said along the lines of egging obviously im not going to fucking glue his locks. rubbish under the driveway to waft a nice stink for a couple days would be plenty satisfaction for me

Seriously falcunt you're a fucking idiot.

Why the fuck would that be satisfying? It's not going to get your gearbox fixed you idiot. Walk in there and talk to them about it till it's sorted, or take your business elsewhere. It's pretty fucking simple you dipshit

>You thick fuck
Nigga you can't even post link.

>You thick fuck
You resort to the utmost of despicable acts - petty revenge.

Ask them for a timeframe, if they're not waiting for any parts, tell them they have a week or you're taking it back and finding someone else.

If you're already paid them, that's your fault and you're going to learn the hard way. If you haven't, take it elsewhere.

Here's what you do. Buy a cheap phone from 7-11 or Walmart or Craigslist. I recommend something that isn;t a smartphone, since the battery will last longer. Put the alarm ringer on loudest possible setting. Set up the alarm for a random time during the day. Then in the middle of the night chuck it at his shop, around the area of the other cars so he'll have to make an effort to get it out.

Replace phone every few days, since the battery will die.

How about a good ole ass kicking?

Bet it's waiting on parts and not even their fault -_-

> Rebuilding a gearbox
> Not realising that it's a lifetime-determining item and replacing the car
> Having to replace the gearbox before the car is nearly dead anyway