youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7riCXrDxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leaks never coming, feels bad man

HOLY SHIT

beat me to it user

I've been rused.

Rank the ruses/ebin trolls

First by far vending machine, second AusFag

I think Vendingmachinebro was two different user's. I think the first dude expected us to believe him, and the second capitalized on the ridiculous premise.

I think warehousebro was up there until his shitty 'reveal'.

AusFag was just intolerable.

PeruBro broke my heart.

still think perubro generated the most hope

Post them.

So I guess Monday is when we could have a possible leak then?

>vending machine
must not have been here for that one

Cowtits a best

He had a real steamroller effect from the mexican dude posting that image on facebook. Us NAfags all sort of assumed that anyone in south america could all access the game at that point.

>PeruBro broke my heart.
Why user?

HE LIED TO US

We can. Point is, we have to pay twice.

When the actual pic of the Wii U under the vending machine was posted the entire thread lost their shit.

It was amazing.

gamestorefag was the earliest I can remember

Tell me everything, I wasn't reading that thread.

He died for your sins.

Need to play those fucking Oracle games...

He risked his life for us user

can someone explain to me why this shit hasnt leaked yet

Alright, SO:

>Back when Skyward Sword came out
>Got the game almost a week early from a small store
>They could do the same thing again
>Don't really want to buy BOTW because I want to play the undubbed version
>Then again, could get the game early if they sell it early like with SS and other games

What do? I don't care if you believe me. I did get SS very early from this store. Before anyone asks, my laptop is shit, so I don't even know if I could dump it.

Shipments come in Sunday.
Won't have potential of being picked up early by Monday.

Buy it, dump it, return it for a 10 or so dollar loss at worst. Or, just sell it on Ebay immediately and charge 20+ for 2 day shipping.

do u even have a wiiu

Clearly you haven't been in the last few threads. Some beaneater got a copy earlier today, posted case/disk/etc. on facebook group. There are copies in the wild, we just need some brave mexican soul to leak one.

You'd need a wiiU to dump it. No other way.

Objectively, I have the best taste in this thread
Debate me
Please

Do I need a good PC to do that? My laptop is in really bad condition right now. I guess if I did get it, I could flip it pretty fast. Also, what about Nintendo trying to find the leak?

post it

Spirit Tracks Improved Phantom Hourglass broken gameplay by a lot. It was really fun playing with zelda, the train, etc.

Upload it with tor or something anonymously. You don't need a good PC at all.

go die retard

Hello...I have been entrusted with posting this, I haven't looked at it too much but the person who gave it to me said that it's all the names in the code file, there's obviously going to be spoilers, enjoy
pastebin.com/Jc9b0BCp

og zelda has bad gameplay! how dare... actually, i kind of agree. Luckily the zelda classic engine essentially fixes it completely and more.

>Didn't like Wind Waker's visual style

I should play Windwaker, huh?

I do have one. How long would it take?

What you need is a fucking Wii U

Nintendo can't find you or anybody for that matter if you upload it with TOR.

Also if you're on europe dump the .tik only, its only 8kb, we have the files.

It's like you can read my mind.... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Yeah, apparently stores in Peru were selling them too

Neither did anyone else at the time, and I didn't fell for the meme later either.

In b4 revisionist history

>Four swords is the only one with perfect score
>It's probably the shittiest zelda ever
What is your problem

nobody gives a SHIT post tik

>Spirit Tracks over Phatom Shit

My african american friend.

Sure, but the train was really limited and boring to traverse. Like it needed more faster traversal or make it interesting. But I did love that theme music that plays

Yeah, I'm PAL region.

if you're NA it could take like 40 mins
if you're PAL then 4 seconds

Adventure of Link ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

People allege that, but we haven't seen any physical proof of that yet. Only one guy has posted a legit copy in the wild. If you're too lazy to check the past threads, just wait half an hour; Some fuckin' retard will post it here and the thread will explode for 30 or 45 seconds and they'll have a good chuckle to themselves about how epic they are.

I hate everything and everyone and I just want to play Zelder.

I liked it when I was a kid, before I heard about other people's opinions on it. No idea what you're talking about.

This was posted a lil bit ago....

giphy.com/gifs/26BGyxNGv6KMNHemY

See? This is how easy it id to fake. 2 mins. to make the bootTvtex, bootDrctex, icontex tga files, 10 seconds to record, 3 mins to convert to gif, 3 seconds to upload. Stop believing these stupid fake videos that don't show it booting into the actual game! They are all fake!!

That really isn't saying a lot user.

Same, I just want to play games.

Is this Magaki Ryouta?

Then you only need a Wii U, a SD card, BOTW disc.
You only need to have tik2sd app(I could explain but I'm lazy now), put the disc in, get the tik in 2 seconds, upload here, and bam we're all fucking happy and I can finally kill myself user.

Don't even need to dump the game at all.

how dare you?!
Zelda 2 had some great gameplay, but enemies later on get really cheap

Spirit Tracks is underrated.

zelda 2 is best zelda

Hey, anyone out there with the game, don't leak it yet. I'm setting up my SD card and WiiU right now. And my computer is pretty slow so it takes a while.

Leaking it tomorrow morning would work better for me. Then i will be all ready to play. Thanks!

The reveal was fucking trash. Defend this.
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7riCXrDxY

It just never really clicked with me, that's all. I don't hate the game or anything, but it is certainly among my least favorites as far as the series goes.

those visuals are amazing to this day, 15 years later

It probably has the best combat on the NES. No NES game does sword combat better than it, and the enemy AI was very aggressive and smart for the time.

It would have aged very well too if you remove the obtuse Nintendo Power bullshit and revamp the life/checkpoint system. I love to play that game, but I always use save states sadly.

post more

user you can't put that here this is a christian thread

While waiting, everyone say what your favorite Zelda is overall, and then hardcore shit talk anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I'll kick this off: Oracle series

HOLY SHIY

>kinda like OoT visual
>i like MM visuals

You've posted best girl, so I choose to believe you. Do as the anons are saying and please dump this for us. You'll be revered as a hero for like at least a week or two.

I didn't watch the reveal, I was too young for that shit. I just bought the game and played it, liked it a lot. Still think it looks great, no nostalgia involved.

If I came into my Gamestop to rob it of BotW, will threatening them with a Master Sword be enough to work?
Hell, I'll wear Link's tunic as a disguise.

I will leak all over your local game store next friday. Screencap this.

They ran on the same models and such, but I think MM did more neat stuff with it. Really I should have made both green, but I wanted to emphasize that I think MM had better visuals, even though OoT isn't bad or even mediocre.

>white guy in image

obvious shoop

yes

No user, he's reading a book on how to steal since he doesn't inherently know. He's white.

Should I download the European game files and hope we only have to wait for the .tik?

Or should I just hold off for now incase another region leaks entirely before that

Also does anyone have a link to the europe game leak thanks

pic related is what BOTW might be

Tbf, MM ran on the expasion pack. Those motion blur effects were amazing. Both games have an unique artstyle to this day, far away from the WW and TP faggotry.

>I kinda like Twilight Princess
>I don't like Four Sword Adventures
You alright?

Guys. Daily reminder that the leaks will happen on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Now post degenerate feet like the last few threads.

>these people get to play Zelda before anyone else

>WW and TP faggotry
take that back you ass, especially for WW

It will be on monday, late afternoon.

Kek wills it.

link is literally in the op

Four sword games are shit. Minish Cap was cool tho.

I don't have friends.