/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59558/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35038/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82282/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

If your waifu's name ends with the letter, 'a' you didn't try hard enough.

ending with 'el' is pushing it.

Waifus.
Lore.
Harmony.

Jokes on you, her name ends with 'n'.

As long as it's not an 'a' you're OK

What mod? Akaviri race? I want to make an Asian character.

Waifus!

Wait, where are the Bretons? Reachmen don't count.

Oh user, That's entirely beside the topic point and also untrue. If I let things shape my view, positive or negative, however will I truly express myself?

I see now you're just being silly for the sake of it! Please post your waifu so that I may return the favour of complaining to nobody about something that noone cares about.

Have a shitty screenshot! Love you~

What do these weapon enchantments in darkend do?

too perfect to even attempt to draw

Trying to pull a Cumtears here, you cheeky cunt? I suggest you behave right now and apologize before you regret it.

Waifu
I think
>a
shit

just report and move on

Found that fucking ship from Fallineor's Riddle.
Silly me was looking in the water

How many bonus points do I get for í?

and then a -50 because she's gone anywhere near the memedick

If you have comments or criticism good or bad, do tell, but otherwise it seems as if you simply don't like me for reasons of your own, and that's just a silly thing to get angry over in any case, don't you think?

Enjoy your day~

Just... Ignore them. I thought that you would've learned from my outburst last night. Pretend that they never existed.

Hide the pain, Halí.

Holy shit, now that I'm reading Vigilant translated, it's really fucking good.

Read the fucking books, read everything about Laza. Holy shit.

she can't. she has been ruined for life. it will forever more be like a hotdog down a hallway and there's nothing that can be done.

Good storywise, I mean. It was always good, but now a lot of the dialogue is adding up in ways I didn't see before.

Also, suggest how I kill this kid

Death by snu snu

Who did she fuck? An ogre?

basically. heiko and his special snowflake treetrunk memedick

I made a new grill. She's a dark elf from Morrowind (that's the alternate start i got, rolled random) who was left for dead, came to skyrim after killing bandits, and believes sex should be for anyone, anywhere and is the best way to worship almost all the gods

Literally Yarti 2.0.

wow I've heard that before in at least a dozen different formats. gg

I don't see a resemblence other than being a dark elf
Well yes user lots of dark elves came from morrowind and lots of people make slutty characters

>up early
>take new screenshots
>90% are too big to post.
well done, me.

best gote, I haven't done this quest mod yet. Does she have to die?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

gogl

shut up yarti

I'm using TKRE as my ENB.
On the mod page it says I shouldn't use ELFX enhanced for interiors. what do you guys use for interior lighting?

pic unrelated

ELFX without the Enhancer or nothing. They're two separate plugins, and TKRE was done up with just the main ELFX plugin in mind.

thanks

>Ignore them
My happy-go-lucky attitude always solves it! Can't pick on someone that loves you~

Drain the blood and burn the body, duh

Oh shit. I never thought to come back to the witch after finishing that act. Didn't expect a fight like this.

(didn't spoiler the image last time)

you know you spend too much time on /tesg/ when you actively avoid names ending in "a" when making a new waifu

hey ur girl looks a little uncanny
do u want some tips my dude?

So, how'd you kill the kid?
Can't just leave that.
I bet you used the pillow.

is skyrim realistic overhaul worth to download?

i been using skyrim 2k and noble but this thing is huge... maybe use it as a base then let everything override it?

She's meant to look strange, I never planned on her looking like a "real" person. Not really sure how to explain it.. But tips are tips, gimme gimme!

Sorry for the repeating screenshots thread.

thicker eyebrows
raise eye height
separate eyes a bit more
mouth width should line up with pupils (if she has any?? try a different eye color for reference)
her face is like a V whereas it should be a lot more circular, so the jaw sliders probably need work?

well it's your character so you can do whatever, i just think she could be pretty cute

An already bloodied hatchet.
I tried being creative but I had no fun magic scrolls.

Aww, shame. I should really take Vigilant for a spin some time. I hear it runs well from CT because it's mostly interior cells. This true?

Why are ECE hands so fucked up?

For the most part. Towards the end there are some spaces where I've had it chug hard even with TKRE turned off, but it keeps things to a vanilla-level of impact, for the most part.

Hm alright. I'm still strugglin' a bit with vanilla stuff. But I'll have to see. Thanks.

hi

So what's the verdict on this player house?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59558/

hello

what's up buttercup

Spear
Light Armor
Security
Sneak
Alchemy

Conjurartion
Illusion
Alteration
Long Blade
Destruction

Seem decent for a Dark Elf in Morrowind? I've been itching to play through as a Dunmer.

worse than 9-11

Yep yep, all valuable stuff as I thought, I'll keep that in mind for my next waifu, if I plan on her being more realistic and less of a cartoon :)

>well it's your character so you can do whatever
She's how I see her in my head right now, so that's perfect for me! Thanks a bunch, friendly user!

Cute girl and dress.

Post weaponry.

take more lewds

>dark elf from Morrowind
>human with pointy ears
>no red eyes

Guaranteed (you) my dude.

do not lewd the aiko

Seriously just make her a bosmer and it's okay. But she's definitly not a dunmer.

One of those things doesn't belong. Dark elves being from morrowind are a diamond dozen but the other two aren't lore friendly.

>about to post a sideways screenshot of some clothes I looted
>notice the complete lack of underwear
welp, she can keep it

Something's fucky with the skin tone, she's grayish no matter what and I'm not sure what's up with that. Or I'd just call her a bosmer yeah. I suppose I could just change race and bite the bullet for stats and see if that fixes her skin tone but I really only made her to test out osex so i'm not worried too much. I probably won't mess around with her much more.

I guess a lot of people just make dark elves basically humans from what I've seen on the nexus, is what I think that user's getting at

You are aware Aiko is a pedophile right

What mod for these fishmen from SI please?

What is this creature

What?

no way

VIGILANT. It's kind of a secret thing, though. Basically, just go back to the Witch's house after you complete the first Act and you can fight her.

It calls it a Manticore but its just a big retextured sabrecat.

I found it in nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35038/? but the guy probably lifted it from somewhere else. The mod is a mess.

Scheherazade or Brynhildr.

ty

>mfw i'm a manticore now

Leaving Dawnstar by the south road?

Yup, visited the new museum.

Do you have to complete all the items in the room for this thing to disappear?

yup. Or ~disable

You can remove it at the workbench outside.

oh, thanks

Top 5 /tesg/ lolis, go.

>going through Guideanon's guide for Morrowind
>this happens
Huh? Which 9 files?

Is it okay to merge already merged esp's together?
Also is it okay to add to merges by just merging to merged esp with the esps you want to add or do I have to delete the merge, reinstall the base esp's and remerge it all together again if I want to add an esp?

Wut armor?

What? You just rebuild the merge. Go watch a Merge Plugins tutorial, and watch it all the way through. You have no idea what you're doing.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82282/?

94th for eternal misery

>being a twat
Pfft calm down jeff you fucking nutter. xD
m8 you need to relax. Get a job. Get a girlfriend. Fix your life m8. :)

No add whatever shit you want to already existing merges and just click on rebuild merge. Job done.

Don't be like that, fill your life with joy!

Don't listen to this guy If you've deleted the plugins for your merge then you need to reinstall the ESP's all over again.
Merging merged patches together is fine though. All the data is included in the merged ESP's so there shouldn't be an issue in just merging a mod you want to add to a merge with the merge itself.

The eternal crusade against heresy and heathens can be tiring, but if penis chan is going around fucking the enemy someone has to do it

CK fix or working download please /tesg/? Could be an issue with my game, nothing I can find will work.