What are some chick cars?

What are some chick cars?

VW Beatle.

Minis, (new) VW Beetles, crossovers and SUVs, Mazda2s, Suzuki Swifts (9 out of 10 girls who drive Swifts drive manual), GM whatever Astra convertibles, Audi TTs, pink Mitsubishi Mirages, and Nissan Micras.

JAY DEE EMM TYTE car grrrls will favour the Nissan S-chassis where available, followed by the R-chassis Skylines. I have no idea what they do in the States.

still a good car though

>beetle
>good car

Pick one.

Also:
2005-2010 Scion tC
V6 and Ecoboost Mustangs
any BMW (lolgolddiggers)

Every mazda

you
stupid nig hes talking about
the car
in his pic if you
would
pull the dick out
of your
nigger eyes and
brain you
would know shit

EVERY NISSAN

>OPs pic
>K12
>Every TT
>Every incarnation of FIAT 500
>Every new MINI
>Every Ka
>Every SUV
>Every car with a CVT

The bug is a good car though.

Old one yes. If you want to build a nice beach buggy that is.

Only if she's fat and black.

no. I mean the modern bugs. You can't look at it as only a girl car and say it's shit based on that/

Why not? Outer appearance is one of the most important aspects of a car right after handling and comfort.

excluding looks which are subjective (I love how the modern bugs look personally), it has reliability on par with its rivals, specs that outdo their rivals and all for the same price or slightly more than its rivals.
If you care about comfort or handling, the suspension is literally taken right from the Golf GTI and FWD Audi TT.

The kia soul and other ugly boxes on wheels

V A G S H I T
A
G
S
H
I
T

>VW as a whole
>VW being reliable
>Golf GTI and FWD Audi TT
Good god please don't. I no, I'm not memeing. I'm froma country where ALMOST EVRYTHING is a VW and I know first hand how shit tier they are. German quality my ass.

Jesus we could have stayed in the realm of hagging about looks but you just HAD to drag real life shit into it HADN'T you?!

are you that brazillian dude ? :^)

Worse. I'm European.

Laughing hard

>Chick cars
>Ctrl+F = Mini
>Two hits

*new Mini

Chevrolet Camaro

Are you kidding me??? Camero is the most manly car EVER

Stop with your mansplaining.

shut up you balding chinese fuck

My GF drives a manual bmw e46 coupe and she bought it herself

>my dad owned a 13 year old 2.5tdi V6 once and it was so bad
The post

Nah. He is a multivan guy. If you ever drove one of these cars you know that with each new gen they are getting worse and worse. Especially the most powerful top line models.
>We only had diesels in our family tho. I don't know shit about their petrol engines.

This is 100% a girl car

I've literally ever seen one being driven by a man

Mazda MX5
Ford Fiesta
VW Beetle
Mini
BMW 'mini' and variants
Crossovers of any sort
Small SUVs
Scooters

volkswagen anything
volvo anything
any suv other than H1 Hummer
any luxury car with FWD

oh and V6 mustang

I know 4 people that drive a Camaro.
3 of them are women.

350z

What's wrong with Volvo?

Miata
Boxtser

Volkswagen beetle
Volvo crap
Kia
Hyundai
Nissan FWD shitboxes
Fiat 500
Mini cooper (but only the "new" ones)
Anything with a CVT
Anything "luxury"
Pony cars, usually with a 6 cylinder
Honda CRV

Fuck, forgot the prius too.

Kys

nothing you sexist

it's what I would buy for my wife if I had one because she would deserve the best

>Anything with a CVT
So literally every >= 2013 Honda except the Civic hatchback and Accord?

You can get all Hondas in manual over here AFAIK.

Jeep Wrangler.

>FIAT 500
I would agree if I didn't see all these 20somethings drive those all around The UK, except they got all these scorpions and shit on them and go BRAAAAAAAP

Gotta be honest here, the Fiat 500 brap is one the better fourbanger braps.

Mazda Miata
Toyota MR2
Toyota Corolla

CJ Jeeps popular with girls?

For you poor ass euro's maybe. It sounds like a tractor.

All the Wranglers are popular with them but most the newer ones whatever the fuck they are CJBJHJ or some shit. There's a fuckload of them and at least 70% of them are driven by women.

CJ is a civilian branded Willys Jeep

Came here to post this

>CJs
Fuck no.

They all go crazy over JKs, the four door ones especially.

for what it's worth, CJs were also produced by AMC

15% of the U.S.A's population will never be able to afford a base model fiat 500 that sounds like a tractor...

Neither will 50% of all yuropoors, what's your point?

you being a deluded cunt

people can't raise 15k?

>MR2
>chick car
this has to be bait

over 50 million of them.

They can take Jesus Take the Wheel horrible APR loans you know user

banks shouldn't be allowed to give out these garbage credits.

You might want to let a doctor take a look at that.

Are even women on Veeky Forums ?

I drive one (TDI), and you have hurt my feelings.

i can confirn, 1.9 tdi here and waiting for some expensive ass component like turbo or injection pump to go out so i have an excuse to get something else like a honda or a subaru

Even women? No. Odd women? Possibly

yeah you obviously dont know shit about that bitch ass turd. If youd actually sat in one of those motherfuckers youd know that there is absolutely no leg or headroom in the rear. storage isnt even worth mentioning. it inherited all faults from its pre-predecessor except the heating works.

But bitches are drooling over this piece of garbage like its buying them diamonds or some shit. Its a niche car for nostalgic hippies or pseudo-nostalgic wannabe hippie chicks. and the most horrifying part of the whole shitshow is that they fall for the meme

Any car that a plebian beta like you doesn't like

Any VW that isn't a Golf

The Accord and Civic hatchback get CVTs too. Optional, but still.

We'll I'm a 5'7 manlet so take from that what you will.

>5'7"
Kek, how's the shade down there with the rest of the women and children?
You
Fucking
Manlet

Any compact.

>Kek, how's the shade down there with the rest of the women and children?
pretty nice. The best part of my small stature is that i fit in all the tiny sports cars comfortably. The second best part is the guys who want to pound my ass.

I'm perfectly happy with my size.

Should have figured you were a twink

ND I've yet to see one without a middle aged woman at the wheel.

Not chick but VW Ups, Polos and any city compact car from Romance-speaking Europe are official middle class MILF automobiles here in Japan

No bully

I'm eager to know just why the wominz like rounded shaped cars? Like the one in OP, a Fiat, PT Crusier, Toyota Yaris... you get the point.

Though I live in burgerland and I see them cruising around in pic related with no particular use for one but hauling their first and only born child in one. and presumably bought with their hubby's money.

Pretty much any SUV, a vehicle I will never understand why people buy them when they don't go off road.

Had three VAG cars in a row, none had any major problems. People who moan about them are those that buy old unmaintained piles of shit and continue to not maintain them regularly, i.e. Americans, because service is expensive in the US, and Eastern Europeans, because they're cheap shmucks.

nice

>asian check in the picture
>large pixel censoring
I've seen this one before somwhere.

Uh, no? They're small, girly hairdresser cars like the Honda del sol & Peugeot rcz

M A Z D A 3

chevy cobalts