Post aesthetic American cars

Post aesthetic American cars

>Aesthetic American cars

I'm not sure if foreign cars with american designers or american cars with foreign designers count or not so..

by that logic the mustang is german

>liking American cars

To best honest for American cars to work aesthetically you have to embrace the slightly tasteless and gaudy, not try to suppress it.

>Poorfags pooring this hard

which mustang.

>he doesn't like American cars
>he must be poor

>tasteless teenage cunt dumping ugly modern garbage

>Being this mad you live in the 3rd world

>tasteless boomer cunt posting ugly classic garbage

I now see that bumping this thread after hours of it sitting here was a mistake.

the current gen, the one before that was japanese i think.

Those were unreliable and received rather poorly when they rebadged them for Europe.

>nostalgia dick rider dumping formless blocks made with straight edges powered by anemic boat anchors attached to slushomatic 3 speeds

you can count the number of good looking American cars on 1 hand it was only a matter of time

they were the Cadillac of minivans thats what matters

>8.2L
>Anemic

Now this is some spicy bait

And it pumps out less HP than a fucking FRS.

and all of 200hp

Mercedes was making that with a 3.5L during the same time

those things were dogs

>nigger: the car

>white trash: the car

Nah that's more of a third gen thing. Cletus can only afford a $4000 car

Have a source for that besides your ass?

That's the thing, i have no idea what's an objectively "good" subjective is. i posted a new-edge like that one in a euro thread and some people liked it. some people have also expressed dislike for the way the MKIV Supra or FD looks.

Its also like a "best sounding car" thread where some people love the sound of rotaries and others think they sound like shit and people will argue on end about it. same with some V6s and even bikefags argue which bikes sound like shit with some people arguing that the really high revving ones can sound like screaming shit whilst some think it can't sound good (without) reaching 11,000 RPM or something.

I think the new NSX looks great but dislike the look of the new GT. basically i just thought this would be a more comfy thread but it turned into
>POOURR
>SHET
>NIGGERRRRZ

there is a 1978 Firebird on my CL for $3500 and its not that uncommon to see

a 1979 for $2800
$5000 for a modified 81

theyre not expensive and those tasteless mods scream white trash

uhh they were rated at around 200 hp

you really cant since everyone has different tastes

the problem is youre on Veeky Forums so people are going to shit talk

Yuropoor here, ill sell infinite amount of kebabs just to ride that beauty

Come make me kebabs for life and I'm sure I can arrange you a ride or two in one of those

Same here, or the xts

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...

kek

gross rating means shit

>He fell for the smog era meme

Good thing that's easy to fix with a few simple mods...If you live in a country that lets you that is

always liked that paint

>he has to modify his engine to make power

kek

Literally the most beautiful car ever made by Americans
It's like sex on wheels
Thick, boxy muscle cars are cool and all, but I wish they made more slim cars with curves like these

>Still believes the smog era meme
>Doesn't realize how hard uncle sam buttfucked automakers

How's the weather across the pond?

this thread makes me smile

Hardly American.

weird

Aston was making 300hp from a 5.3L while meeting emissions and using net ratings and not gross

American engines were just awful

WTF? It is well known by every person to have ever lived that the SN-95 body style mustang is the most uggo car ever made and is always driven by hicks.

youre really thinking about the Foxbody

your description describes it perfectly

firebird was sexy

Start throwing around cars in a completely different price/type bracket all you want, but at the end of the day the last thing you'll ever see here is a 1970s Aston that's still roadworthy

>muh price damage control

you fanboys read like books

>was
Rip

Is Ford's "luxury" brand modeling Corollas?

You should read a few more as you forgot to bring up Rolls, Bentley, Pantera, Porsche, and others that you forgot existed in that era

why bring up all the better companies when I only need 1 to prove a point