twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to FUCK Ayra.

waiting for azura cucks to post

Still no announcement edition.

Fuck off Dew

Fury is best Jugdral

IT'S OUT twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/831761280717426688

>yfw new banner is Est, Wrys, Henry and Bartre

why are there no FE characters that look like hobo wizards?

i want ike to cum inside my girlpussy!

>fuckboi Ike instead of bara Ike
Disgusting.

>Tfw still no ike

I'm going to sleep. Hope there's news in the morning about the new banner. Night /feg/

Bartre is actually a great unit, so that wouldn't be a complete wash.

Femui is gonna be a mother to my child!

Friendly reminder to not fall for false flags!

I like Hana

Ike alone can carry a whole banner. only new unit is Ike, Ike focus at special 4%. money comes pouring in

>still no info about the new banner

>Bartre

finally a reason to spend these orbs and actual money on the game

The only thing that was announced so far was that banner rate ups carry over to the next banner if you fail to get a 5* when the banner expires. So if you're unlucky and don't get a 5* in all of your orb draws, then the subsequent banners will carry over your rates until you do.

what if the next banner is like the maria hawkeye one, would you stop playing /feg/? would feh die?

REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP THIS HORSESHIT WHEN THERE'S NO NEWS TO BE HAD YOU LYING NIGGERFAGGOT

Is Lyn a masochist? Why does she want Hector to smack her?

Ike is really overrated. I'm hoping for Titania, Tanith, Reyson, and Jill.

sundays are the best, it's when you can run reroll macros 28 seconds faster.

>only 3 friends
drop some friend request lads

good taste

I like Ike, but I like other characters too

>inb4 flashback banners while they make new ones

Repeats this quickly of Legendary Heroes and Deep Devotion would actually be great.

Fanart of her is so beautiful.

It's going to be Oliver, Valtome, Lekain, Hetzel guys

Does that mean that all banners will share the same 5* rate increase if there are multiple banners up at the same time?

>all lv 40 and 20 characters
>haven't spent stamina for 3 days
content please or its over

now I'm genuinely curious

did a single person here drop orbs or money on that banner?

is there somebody who was REALLY pining for minerva's sister or something?

Um, can't you tell me a little about yourself before we be friends? Who is your favorite male and female character? Favorite class?

Realistically, if we're getting a Tellius banner it's going to be:
Micaiah
Sothe
Ike
Soren
I would spend all my orbs for Miccy

We have at least 1 or 2 Firfags floating around, so probably.

>they've already run out of things to add to the game
Fucking DROPPED

I think the first banners were popular but after that it quickly died off.

Only one I want from that list is Soren.

Playing Awakening and fucked up by making Chrome marry Sully. I was trying to make sure none of the women had any sort with him, but she had at least one point of support and now I'm fucked.

Probably. So you could end up with 5% rate up on 5* on two banners. But it likely won't add up unless you fail to get another 5* from a banner.

I only used 5 orbs on the incest banner. No way I would drop any on that shit.

Hey, senpai. Have you seen those eyes?
Now imagine those eyes staring back at you while she rubs her chest on your dick.
You'd drop a cool hundo on that banner, too.

I need pic related. I loved Jill and Titania though. I'm all for them. I also want spaghetti lord Pelleas and Heather if we're going to get RD characters too.

Why wouldn't the Griel mercenaries be the ones to start? No Shinon no orbs.

If Haar isn't flying Hector I... I don't know what I'll do.

>femui with xan
DELET

>Soren
Why him? Elincia if you want the "main" heroine or Mia if you go by popularity.

Also doing a banner with only 1 female character will scare off waifufags from rolling on it.

My favorite girl is F Corrin, my favorite male is stahl mostly because I like his face expression in the splash art!

Are you me? I did the exact same shit, I must've accidentally put her next to him for a turn and she sneezed on him or something.

go away yams

>Haar gets Cancel at 2 cooldown

This, where are all the side characters? If they only trickle out 4 characters per banner we'll be playing FEH3 by the time we get the good ones.

Why do you want to fuck Lucina over so badly?

It's fine, unless you're grinding out the ass or doing DLC you don't need Galeforce

Next time just don't view the C support

>Harr is still godly as ever

I can live with this.

Just give him Nihil that negates activated skills from two spaces away. That way he can fly over shit and make all your shit not work as you run away in fear.

Soren's popular too. So far banner's have been balanced so something LIke Ike,Soren, Elincia,Micaiah might be better or even Titania instead of Micaiah if they jut do a 9 banner and later a 10 with more Ike.

I hope people like you quit. Because you'll come crawling back tongues out begging for master's cock when your ratchet ass waifu gets added anyway and I don't need the arena competition

Replace Sothe with Mia and that's pretty likely.

I'd love to get Ike and Soren on the same roll.

Well let's do...this again.

Would whale for.

>8 new heroes a month in the gacha
>~3 new heroes a month from grand battles
>seasonal gachas would slow it down even more
I'll never get all my husbandos in FEH.

>So far banner's have been balanced

Only deep devotion had more than 1 male (seliph is a girl in everyone's eyes)

Ephraim, Palla, Hinata, Gwendolyn, Cecilia.

Huh, didn't know that the emulator is good enough to run FE. Thanks to user on two threads back that told me this.

I just want both Ike and Elincia to be focus characters just to see all of the people being butthurt over getting Elincia when they were trying to get Ike.

Why did no one inform me the best armor knight got amazing artwork for the card game?

Fir, Stahl, Pieri, Jagen, Nino

Raigh, Sophia, Subaki, Odin, Barst

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Thicc

>Odin
EXPLODE

Sorry. Good luck on future pulls.

At least you're still not me, user.

All the banners have been 2 males and 2 females so far. Roy and Takumi and Marth and Robin.

it'll be the other way around for me desu

What will happen to the person who summons 5 Odins one day?

Are you so afraid more than one male character will make you gay?

How can a gacha game not release banner information 24 hours in advance? What is happening?

if fred is +atk he can be surprisingly decent

Yeah but Tellius has big fujo appeal because of Ike/Soren, so having two or even three males wouldn't be a surprise.

>tfw no Titania or Nephenee

>lon'qu

That's a good pull though. Free Vantage for someone.

>Longqu

Free Vantage.

He'd have to have them all with -spd+hp first.

I work for Nintendo, the next set of focus characters are from Shadows of Valentia.

>tfw friendzoned by my wife

Is Hana any good in Heroes ? I have a 3 stars and she is great for wrecking armor knights even though her defense is bad

How's it run?

I would think they'd save that for right around that game's release window in may (iirc).

That's the thing, I DIDN'T watch the C support. I made it a point not to watch any of Chrom's just in case.

Doesn't she compare you to her siblings before? Even if she didn't add that friend in the end you'd still be familyzoned.

Sharena loves you!

The glassiest cannon. She hits astronomical attack and speed with life and death, but obstruct really doesn't do anything for her, and she doesn't have a proc skill.

tfw Tellius characters are so good than even getting Boyd instead of Ike is ok

I think in that case he just didn't get enough support points with Olivia in Chapter 11. Is that who you were going for?

>Getting cucked by yourself
Just send CorrinM home

She's Lucina with worse defenses, no dragon slaying, no regen, and no abilities.

Sharena loves all heroes. Don't fall for her lies.

I work for Nintendo and the new banner characters are Chris (male), Chris (female), Mark (male) and Mark (female).