Daily reminder that washing your car is the best rust prevention!

And if you don't wash your car at least once a month then you are a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8H8y3FjeqY
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bd_IqK5ydU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in SoCal, not near the beach/coast

I do not know this feel

>living in a frozen wasteland where you have to worry about rust

You are the true cuck, op

>living in nigger climate

really couldn't think of a better comeback mate?

>being a nigger

Have you nigger ever seen how cars rusts on Hawaii for example?

This is true, living near the sea will rust your vehicles too due to the salt water

>And if you don't wash your car at least once a month then you are a cuck
Nah, then you're just a moron who doesn't take care of his car.

Does not do shit for rust unless undercarriage is also thoroughly cleaned.

What kind of a faggot doesn't wash the undercarriage when washing the whole car?

My apartments reserved spot is under a tree. Tree cum all over my car every morning.

So yeah I take it once a month. Costs me $35 inside and out.

i wonder what happened in there

>Jewed even by nature itself.

My car is too low to wash undercarriage by hand. And I am too fucking lazy to put it up on stands for washing. Rust will win.

Get yourself one of these fag. It won't be perfect but it will help A LOT.

go to a gas station car wash ya dippy doo

>MN
>"one of if not the fastest growing economy in the united states!!!1!"
>income tax is through the roof
>liberals and mental illness folk everywhere
>sandniggers and mung people everywhere
>actual retards and old people everywhere due to our fuckhuge healthcare system
>washing your car doesn't help for rust unless its washed every day in the winter
>roads have mountains of chemicals and salt on them
>roads are like driving on cracked boulders 99% of the state outside the twin cities
>-40°f in the wintertime
>120°f in the summertime
>Nobody likes japanese cars here
>no car scene at all besides cars and coffee
>constant nigger parties (BLM protests) and shootings in the twin cities
Get me out of here

Cucked*

Yeah I payed for the closest spot. But at least the Texas summer is not so brutal and can actually be inside my car. Can't wait until I move into some nicer apartments with a garage

>washing your car doesn't help for rust unless its washed every day in the winter
Only when the daitime temps exceed freezing.

>And if you don't wash your car at least once a month then you are a cuck.
The local automated car wash has excellent pricing deals. You can subscribe to car washes at $24.95 per month for the basic car wash. Not that anyone would use it once per day but I bet there are some who do that. The $39 per month is the best as that includes their wax as well as underside spray cleaning to get the salt off. If you don't pay for a subscription, the basic wash is $7. So basically, a lot of people seem to subscribe.

>constant nigger parties (BLM protests) and shootings in the twin cities
Protests work by making the politicians give in. It's easier for the politician's career to give away the taxpayers' money. The BLM and other activists know that. So they concentrate on doing things that affect politicians the most and don't really care about winning the hearts and minds of the general population.

>park car over lawn sprinkler
>turn it on
>clean undercarriage

Every monday I get my truck washed and waxed. Cost me $3 Every time.

Ontariofag checking in. I have just given up rustproofing my cars. I was them once a week with soap and everything, but I still worry about rust at least twice a day.

I dont, because I had my car rustproofed with oil bath before winter. Not recommended to do undercarriage wash. The oilbath prevents moisture build up. I usually just wash the car when the snow finally melts

tfw living in a climate that bred aryans

>not once a week

niggas are fuckin up.

You make too many assumptions. Here in snow and ice country, I put hot water in a pump up sprayer and use that to spray the bottom of the car. The driveway has no ice due to my use of chemicals and salt. But I am careful not to splash anything back up onto the car.

Before I get to work, I put water into the pump sprayer and take it with me in the car. When I arrive at work, I spray the fenders and undersides of the car to remove the salt that got there on the way to work. When the water runs out, that means the hose also has no water in it. I partially unscrew the top to let out the excess pressure. I can then put it into the car with no worries that ice will form and crack it.

When you decided to try doing anal in your car.

It maybe hot af but living in Phoenix mean rust is impossible.

Instead of rust we gotta worry about protecting our clear coats.

I have yet to find a mechanic that says that this works as advertised. Most agree that it's better to simply wash it.

no no no this cannot be real

>when you just started your own detailing business
it's not large, I really only do family and friends cars

I find cleaning cars a pleasure and very therapeutic instead of a hard job, nothing beats making a shit box look and smell like a brand new car

>see this thread
>wash car
feelsgoodman

>not washing it every week

>he doesn't shampoo his carpets
>he doesn't detail the whole interior of the car

>Paying to do what the rain does for me

>being this retarded
yeah, water spots look so good along with all the pollution that it came with

I've had my car for three years and have never washed it once

do you never get bird poop or anything on it?

got any pics of it?

>he doesnt wash his car completely

youtube.com/watch?v=e8H8y3FjeqY

I drive a Saturn, I don't have to worry about rust

Washing is not a safe guarantee for rust prevention - washing properly is more like it, but even then you have a lot of car models that will very easily and very quickly start to rust. This is usually due to bad design, with examples being trim that is fitted so that it can vibrate while you're driving and wear down the paint where it touches, bumpers that are fitted in the same way (this is usually most commonly found around where the bumper is closest to the wheelarches), around the locks and door handles, window seals and more

Inspecting, cleaning and improving these areas can be the key to keeping your body rust free. For contact-parts you can do something super simple, like using the non-drying putty they use for windows on the back of the trim/where there is rubbing to give it a layer of protection and also "lock" the vibrating/touching stuff in place

Windows seals aren't all that hard. Use a screwdriver or similar to move the seal away for inspection, then clean and use some light spray-grease on a can which you then apply in the seal-area with a small microfiber towel/paper. This light seal of grease will do a good job of preventing rust and dirt getting in, and it also won't drip or leave marks. Make sure its a grease that doesn't do damage to rubber, paint or glass

Undersides are simpler, but also trickier as they typically suffer a bit more from gravel being kicked up, more water, more salt and so on. A professional rust removal & proofing is the best way to go, while you can also do it yourself with the proper tools and time, but beware; doing this properly does take a lot of time and care, as you will have to make sure the areas you proof are damned clean so the rust doesn't just continue beneath as soon as it gets a pinhole of air

Here is an example of where the doortrim and its plastic clips have vibrated and worn out the paint, allowing rust to form

>my brother drives my car while im at uni
>come home one weekend to find the car covered in shit and chips in the paint on the hood

give me a reason to not kill myself, pro tip, you cant

kill your brother instead

have considered it. he gets his own car to ruin permanently this summer though, so liberation is on the horizon

>sandniggers and mung people everywhere
Don't worry they're all coming to Canada.

>take car to wash
>another car is stuck inside it with a girl frantically talking on the phone
>go back home
>it starts raining
All's well what ends well

That better be a manual car washing place you mong.

It wasn't, I didn't feel like washing it by hand today

>one spot on the body cracked open
>water will leak and sit between the steel sheets if I wash it
>only acquaintance that is willing to do a proper repair on it is busy till late May

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you ever wax that thing holy fuck, theres car washes but i aint never heard of car chippers

It's a 14 year old car with a vandalism scratch all along the passenger side, the paint isn't my top concern desu

It's frome some test of automatic car washes. It seems that these jews don't change the water filters at all and so by using the car wash you essentially just sand your paint.

My man!

Wash my car weekly as well, and put some nice tire butter to give the wheels some gloss.

How are you guys cleaning leather seats?

Can't. Salt's the only thing holding her together.

He meant cars, not your crusty ass cousin

I don't have leather, but here's an ammo nyc video about cleaning leather
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bd_IqK5ydU

What soap is he using?

Nice $1.40 girlfriend (30% off of $2, I did the math because you're inbred like flour)

I put the lightest coat of meguiars tire gel on there, not to make it shine but to give it a nice rich black.

If you have one of the meguiars applicator pads, cover the word 'Meguiars' with the gel and really spread it thin. It's usually the perfect amount (for 19's at least)

It's his brand of soap.

I use steam with a cloth and then whatever non oily conditioner I can find from a reputable brand.

Funny enough I learned basically everything I know from my dad or ammo nyc

Not gonna do you any good if the car utilizes Mazda's patented SpeedHoles™ technology.

How much are those?

Mine was like 500$ but I wanted a nice one with different hoses etc. since I don't use it only for my car. You could probably find MUCH cheaper one with just one hose for washing flat surfaces like your car.

how much for a decent one? I just need it for my car.

I've seen okay ones around 100

this

why fuck around with salt and winter tires? step up to my level.

i don't have a wife

this cuck meme needs to die already

I'm lucky that I have covered parking at my work. The Sun can be a mother fucker.