Why are Germans seemingly incapable of making light cars like the nips and wops?

Why are Germans seemingly incapable of making light cars like the nips and wops?

Their cars are attractive but I have how heavy they feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2017/M/M4Coupe/Features_and_Specs/M4CoupeSpecifications.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermini
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*hate how

>wops
wat

euro safety regulations

mine weighs less than 1200 kilos

VW Up!
>929kg
Opel Adam
>1086kg
Ford Ka
>1007kg

racists have a mental defect

their thoughts and decisions and actions are severly hampered due to their lack of mental capacity

Italians

M3 F80 weighs 3351 lbs
Giulia QV weighs 3821 lbs

Also Lexus RC F weight: 4069 lbs
M4: 3300 lbs

k. Now what does Germany have to compete with the 4C and Miata?

>My nonsense, irrelevant rambling is intelligent if I use a thesaurus for half of the words

thank you for posting

bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Vehicles/2017/M/M4Coupe/Features_and_Specs/M4CoupeSpecifications.aspx

?

There intentionally made heavy so that way terrorist have better access to heavy weapons.

huehue

>triggert alfaromeocuck detected

VW Up! weighs that much? Jesus Christ, safety regulations have officially ruined cars. Do they put lead in the shell so drivers are protected from nuclear fallout or something?

Luxury adds weight nigga...its like fucking a chubby bird...

got to put all that luxury power and safety somewhere
there is no free lunch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermini
super minis are not a thing any more only their immediate successor is still in production and that not going to last

your pretty much making a big deal over 100 kg
unless your fwd shit box has a sub 1.6 litre engine it is going to weigh more than 800 kg

heck even the 1.3 Austin mini gets over 700kg
with only the displacements closer to 800 cc being between 600 and 650 kg

>Whaaa whaaa muh light cars

Times have changed bub, cars have more technology, safety features, and bigger engines. Heavier cars are better for high speed cruising too. Get a bicycle if you only want to go 20 mph

>Fucking a chubby bird
Nigga you fuck foul?