This is faster than 95% of europeans daily drivers on Veeky Forums

this is faster than 95% of europeans daily drivers on Veeky Forums

*fatter

Is that a Brougham?

>this is faster than 95% of europeans daily drivers on Veeky Forums

fuck you OP, our cars are great even though they're slow...

in what way ?
iirc in gear acceleration and climbing hill easy is where the American car has its strength

they are inverse mirrors but in more than one aspect

in terms of handling Americans do not like rapid changes of state
but in terms of power its pretty much the only thing they go for
and in Europe its vice versa

power without control vs control without power
but despite divergent paths they often end with the same out come

An European Ford Mondeo was well designed that the """"""""luxury"""""""" American boat in the OP.

Straight out from GTA

Jesus fucking Christ this autocorrector shit

A ford mondeo was better designed than [...]

Still slower than a late model minivan.

My daily is a 1000cc v-twin bike, so I doubt it, faggot.

I get better gas miles than you as well.

its hard to be fast when you are dead m8

You Americans are obsessed with speed and big engines, and what's the point?

If you exceed your ridiculous speed limits by 1 mhp you simply get shot by police.

The same goes for Europe, except the part when you get shot and die, but at least we have small engines, we pollute 1/10 of what your boats do and don't have to carry over an oversized/overpowered engine just to follow the traffic flow.

That car is a chincy piece of shit though. Why would you post it?

the difference is that most Europeans don't have a choice even if they wanted to have a bigger engine

Yes they do.

Both.

We have bigger engines, the biggest engines let's say > 220 hp are mostly reserved for premium cars (Bmw, Audi, Mercedes, Alfa Romeo, etc..) if we don't talk about hot hatches and sport models of some city car (Polo GTI and related).

The prices are higher than in the USA but as I said these engines are not needed in daily drive they're considered some sort of luxury thing, the extra power (and pollution > "standard" sized engine)...if you have 300 hp against my 105 hp you're not going faster than me when we're in traffic on the highway, or going 50 km/h in city.

Apart from that, Europeans are fucked in the head because they're buying diesels and VAG cars, so from this POV American people win without questions.

What's wrong with a diesel for a DD?

The fact that 70% of the people who DD a diesel don't drive the car as it's intended: high annual mileage mostly on highways and fast roads.

If you drive a diesel in city then you're an idiot because you will eventually blow the EGR valve and the DPF filter, resulting in XXXX€ of damages.

Also before completely fucking up you can fill the DPF filter to the point that you have to go to your dealer to get it cleaned (paying of course), and if this occours more than 3 times then you have to change it and clean the EGR.

Also when you drive a diesel engine in city/traffic the engine doesn't reach it's optimal temperature and the particulate doesn't burn, so in the end you pollute X times more and the engine consume the same amount of diesel as I do with my petrol car...

In the lord's year 2017 you have to buy an hybrid car if you want to drive like that...or a bifuel one (LPG, methane).

If you're buying a new car then who cares, the warranty will take care of any repairs.
Also I kinda doubt it's really that bad.

modern diesel is stupid full stop. it's a lot cheaper to run LPG on a petrol engine. it's half the price and it's still a petrol so no expensive fuel pumps, injectors, turbos and DPFs.

>USA
>9.834.000 km2
>319 million of people

>Europe
>10.180.000 km2
>743 million of people

>durr but y yuo yuropeens drive 1.3 diesels??

more realistic comparison would be with russia or CHINA but while we're just overpopulated, those guys have treacherous nature and shitty roads

True, but I thought that many countries lacked in LPG infrastructure.

LPG also lowers your engine lifespan and power and takes up boot space

Are you from 2006? How did you achieve time travel capabilities?

Do you suck cocks? How did you achieve stuffing so many cocks in your mouth?

Why do you project your own shitty habits onto others? How did you achieve such mental degeneration?

>this guy said something right, let's attack him personally because I am unable to loose arguments

>I am insecure, the posts

woah you just wrecked yourself there

no, you did

Ok so basically you guys are all faggots and you need to learn that direct injection LPG with good injectors does not make the engine wear itself out faster or lose power and you can install the fuel tank in the spare tire well

fuck off cunt

Quality post there, buddy.

i know right

You can buy it anywhere in Poland so that's not a problem, the problem lies in quality control because our standards aren't as good as the ones governing petrol and diesel.
Maybe the older LPG systems did do that but modern ones don't. Liquid phase injection works wonders.

The only problem for me really is the boot space. If you do put the tank in the spare wheel you either drive around with the wheel itself in your boot or just take your chances and drive without one.

So? It was the first car in its price range in europe to come with ABS brakes as standard.

Isn't Europe the same place that has autonomous speed cameras with the ability to suspend your license for breaking the speed limit? And those speed cameras are paid for by your $3-5/gallon gas tax?

I don't know how could you enjoy cars as a European

Protip: Europe isn't a single country
What's an autonomous speed camera anyways? You mean like pic related?

Who gives a fuck?
>Equipment packages don't add intrinsic value and ABS systems of that time were utterly dangerous horseshit.
Not to mention, it was probably a BOSCH system, so fuck you and your attempts to mislead.

Not really, the cameras just take the photos. Also fines in Germany in particular are really low, and I'd rather pay 30 bucks in fines five times than get shot by a badly trained power trip American cop once.

Also fun fact: Stopping at the side of the highway like Americans have to do when they get handed fines is considered dangerous and is a fined act in itself in Germany unless for breakdowns or medical emergencies.

>Isn't America the same place that considers 20mph over the speed limit and anything over 80mph reckless driving which can result in jail time? And those who don't stop are shot by police?

>I don't know how could you enjoy cars as an American

See, I can do it too

>this is faster than 95% of europeans daily drivers
FTFY

In the Jewish colony of America, it's not about safety or even "making sense" at all, it's about muh shekels and nothing but muh shekels.

lol this fucking post

>power without control vs control without power
t; in Europe they have both.

I can atest

in yurop anything with a 2l+ engine is considered "dangerously powerful"

There's an exception though, for American imports its 8l+ because they make similar power to a yuropean 2l.

she is thinner than 95% of america's women

smog-era V8s probably, but it takes minimal effort/mods to get them up to a normal power level

oh wait, mods are illegal in yurop
kek

mah eurotrash car isnt that slow is it as fast as a new v6 camero? NO. is it faster than that buick, yes.
its a good car, but its not a sporty car at all. more of a comfy cruiser

>when your mx-5 is dangerously powerful

You're thinking of Cadillac

how can it be? they didnt even like the RX8 there. the RX8 sold better in the usa than europe. and thats a 1.3L

the air is disgusting in Europe because Volkswagen convinced everyone that diesel was ecological. Having more power isn’t about top speed its about better acceleration and less noise on the highway.

speaking of illegal

prime example of projecting

why would I want any of those when there's faster, more reliable, better sounding cars with a real engine available for next to nothing?

gross.

unless you are rich

>confusing CI for CC
Also
>Yuropoor 2l
I thought engines that big were verbotten.

just saying cos mine is 2L and according to that other user it's dangerously powerful kek

obviously there are plenty of diesel cuckboxes here but for people who are into their cars a few hundred extra £s of road tax per year isn't going to stop them from getting a bigger engine. e.g. the mustang V8 far outsells the ecoboost here. if you're going to get a mustang in europe, it's for that V8.

>rich
the word you're looking for is "Arab"

I think it's fine that americans can afford to drive cars that are more powerful,and Europe might even be a bit cucked in that respect (goddamn fuel prices),but I don't understand the meme that you need 300hp to keep up with astronomical highway speeds of 55mph

Why did you make this thread, and why did any of you reply to it?

because yurocucks should not be on this board

why shouldn't they?

>Yuroplate on the mustang

kek, yuros can't handle V8s

answer

... worst part is that he is probably right

Because european car "culture" is a fucking joke
They're either too poor to buy a car with an engine better than an anemic 1.8L or they're cucked out of modifying their cars by authoritarian governments
In which case you HAVE to be a richfag to have a decent car. There only ever was one rich european on Veeky Forums and I never see him post anymore

european here, this is all true we don't even have drinkable tap water in my country, me and my family have to live a whole week just off one bread and jar of nutella.
my internet is so slow i cant watch a youtube video, my dad owned a car once, a vw polo iv'e heard but that was 20 years ago.
I made a knife out of plastic from the nutella jar because i am too scared to walk the streets with all these terrorists on the streets.
the only car culture i know is from Veeky Forums, all i want to do is learn and read about cars but all you mean americans do is make fun of us.

>What is acceleration?
>What is torque enjoyment?

>Americans have to resort to shitboxes to feel better about what they drive

Both, and that's the sad thing too. Getting btfo by a pigshit automobile in terms of speed.

I like TDIs, I wish they'd let me buy one of the buybacks for cheeep

Amerifag here.
I grew up in a privilaged middle-class household, and still live at home at 21.
I have a nice car and a motorcycle, pay my own gas, repairs, and insurance, and pay mom rent and community college. And I always have money to go to store or shop online and buy cool shit, or go to the movies or anywhere I want, when I want.

I would have none of this without my awesome family support and the two jobs that i work.
I love cars a lot, and have lots more plans for future cars/bikes. I sincerely had no idea how great and privilaged American car culture is. Our drivers are safe, our roadways arent shit, our laws are lax, manufacturing regulations are lax, and we don't have the bullshit I hear Europeans have on Veeky Forums

Euro guys, I'm sincerely sorry if you are car guys and are stuck in your home countries with shit laws. I don't mean to be a spoiled asshole. I really am glad I am not in your situation, but feel for you who are. Pls, get the fuck out, and find your way to drive your dream machines. Band together and save your monies, start a business, have a house or garage together, and achieve your dreams of awesome rides and ride meets. Don't let the government cuck you.

Europe isn't one country, and it sounds like has a pretty shit deal

goddamn that post was obvious satire

>pay mom rent community college.

Is that some kind of weird Jaguar with a bodykit?

Looks good bro.

Wish I still had mine.

>NO. is it faster than that buick, yes.
source needed

>Illinois plate
Congratulations
You're not a eurocuck that this thread was referring to